DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Oh yeah in that latest trailer, it still looks like Bats rams his car in to Supes and it bounces off him like bumper carts :lol:

I'm going to go with adopted

I always thought he was asian
:lol: So his moms just hallucinated giving birth to him?

That whole story where it's revealed bruce is his father doesn't jive with adoption.

Last edited:
Saw this rumor on another site

http://m.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/b...d-dcs-entire-slate-be-in-jeopardy-fandemonium

From what I got from it

- The film isn't bad, just not what they wanted
- Affleck and Eisenberg were loved the rest, not so much
- Superman is still a mess
- rumor that they are rethinking the future of the cinematic universe
- suicide squad and Wonder Woman are still happening
- trying to get Affledk to do a solo batman movie and refocus the CU around him
- Snyder wouldn't direct the JL movie

All rumors though

Last edited:
Why would it say that Suicide Squad and WW are still happening when one is already done shooting and the other is probably midway through it already?

Just doesn't make much sense.

Why would it say that Suicide Squad and WW are still happening when one is already done shooting and the other is probably midway through it already?

Just doesn't make much sense.
The other site said "go forward as is" so I guess that means no reshoots not that they would be cancelled

oh ok, that makes more sense

I still wouldn't believe it though until they see the box office and audience reaction to the film

If they didn't budge on 56% RT score for MoS, can't imagine them jumping ship now unless it is F4 bad

http://m.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/b...d-dcs-entire-slate-be-in-jeopardy-fandemonium

From what I got from it

All rumors though
I'm not putting any stock in this..

but I've been saying you cant give something like this to Snyder.. sure, let him tell some of the batman stories.. but letting him handle superman and then JL, just sounds bad

also didn't like how they were going about this whole universe and using this story in this manner (old batman, with young everyone else.. then telling portions of a dark knight returns to make a startup JL movie, gotta have more respect for your stories and properties than that)

oh ok, that makes more sense

I still wouldn't believe it though until they see the box office and audience reaction to the film

If they didn't budge on 56% RT score for MoS, can't imagine them jumping ship now unless it is F4 bad
I read it more as that They are still probably gonna have a JL movie, but they would likely scrap cyborg, flash and maybe aqua man, and instead have 1 or 2 batman movies to bridge the gap

Cause honestly, I see WW being a bomba but it's too late to go back from that. But they still don't need to go forward with the others

Last edited:
Yea. I would of loved to see a 30-35 year old bats. Still in his prime. Something of an Arkham City story.

Thought it was a bad move from the start to go from MoS to BvS, SQ, Wonder Woman, and then a Justice League film.

Yea. I would of loved to see a 30-35 year old bats. Still in his prime. Something of an Arkham City story.
exactly.. batman's origin has been done enough.. if 'year one' batman is 25.. going with that age range batman is perfect (he would be at least 5 years in by that point)

everyone else you tell origin stories for and have them all be young.. so even though batman is still relatively young, he's the vet on the team

and you gotta go with a more traditional director (hate to say like marvel, but yes like marvel).. you cant go with someone stylistic like snyder

in my opinion, Snyder only fits properly telling certain batman stories.. and obviously those don't involve that universe (unless it's the dark knight returns, which has characters.. but is a batman story)

Last edited:
Synder said his Batman was more of a physical dude and less focused on gadgets and technology and I'm glad to see he made do on that promise :smokin

Wondering if Battfleck is subtly animated by CGI when fighting

From what I got from it

All rumors though
I don't get this cuz a few months ago there was a report they showed the movie to WB execs and they gave a standing ovation. What changed? :lol:

Best part is Snyder being gone and focusing on Batffleck :pimp:

It's a smart move to focus the CU on Battfleck anyway
True.

MOS was never the movie to kick off the cinematic universe though. Dumb move.

Thought it was a bad move from the start to go from MoS to BvS, SQ, Wonder Woman, and then a Justice League film.
True.

Wanted too much too fast cuz they didn't want to copy Marvel. SS really never made sense to me but I guess it possibly seemed easier to get done than the rest and if it failed so what.

so basically what we all thought is slowly being confirmed. WB was desperate to catch up w/ Marvel and didnt plan accordingly :lol:

they had me very skeptical when MoS2 became Bats v Supes which then became Bats v Supes + WW.

My goodness that trailer. :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Not gonna lie, I want that Batwing from BTAS. I had a friend who had pretty much every action figure ever. All the Gargoyles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, X-Men, Spider-man, and Batman figures. And he had the Batwing that you could put Batman inside. I was sooo jelly. Had my sodium levels high as a kid. :lol:

Synder said his Batman was more of a physical dude and less focused on gadgets and technology and I'm glad to see he made do on that promise :smokin

Wondering if Battfleck is subtly animated by CGI when fighting
That's honestly not that different from Nolan's Bats. He had the big tech stuff but was pretty physical. Seems Snyder's Bats is just more brutal.

Still waiting for a Batman the properly merges his Sherlock Holmes detective skills with his Bruce Lee fighting skills :smh:
so basically what we all thought is slowly being confirmed. WB was desperate to catch up w/ Marvel and didnt plan accordingly :lol:

they had me very skeptical when MoS2 became Bats v Supes which then became Bats v Supes + WW.
Word. That's how I felt during that time too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom