DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

They need to portray The Riddler in a Batman film as articulate, intelligent, and crazy. They need suit Riddler and not unitard/spandex Riddler. Batman needs to get son'd by riddles that leave him in vulnerable situations or put others in danger and force him to use his detective skills to solve them.

And they need the god Leo to play him.

Or just make a flippin' Hush movie already. Damn.

934b4d4e_400-dicaprio-riddler-jpg_163022.jpeg

They tried to make it happen, but we got The Dark Knight Rises instead. :smh:

(I still liked TDKR with all of its faults, but just imagine what could of been.)

Has Nolan actually confirmed they were looking at Leo because from what I understand, Ledger was suppose to return to finish off the trilogy and when he passed that is when they went with Bane and Talia.

Man if we get a Batman that actually does detective work, I'll eat my nonexistent hat.
Been saying this for years

Was probably my favourite part of Jessica Jones

We don't need anymore of that cut out bullet hole in wall, somehow end up with a finger print nonsense

Has Nolan actually confirmed they were looking at Leo because from what I understand, Ledger was suppose to return to finish off the trilogy and when he passed that is when they went with Bane and Talia.

Not sure. But with Tom Hardy, JGL, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine, etc. in Inception and TDKR, I don't think it's unrealistic to assume Nolan would of asked Leo to be in the next Batman film too.

This was the best trailer but I don't think the movie will live up to expectations. I knew DCMU was in turmoil after MOS. If it was properly executed film it should have made another 400 mil.

The fact that it comes out in March indicates a mediocre film IMO. I'm sure those who appreciate moves like Avengers 2 and Spider-Man 2 will find it a masterpiece.

Also, Zach Snyder is a great director for making great looking films with little to no heart. Once he got in trusted with the keys to the entire universe it was doomed.

We don't need anymore of that cut out bullet hole in wall, somehow end up with a finger print nonsense

that was detective work though right?

examining a bullet, fragments of a bullet at that, to find a fingerprint to lead to the next clue to find the shooter. sounds detectivey lol

They need to portray The Riddler in a Batman film as articulate, intelligent, and crazy. They need suit Riddler and not unitard/spandex Riddler. Batman needs to get son'd by riddles that leave him in vulnerable situations or put others in danger and force him to use his detective skills to solve them.

And they need the god Leo to play him.

Or just make a flippin' Hush movie already. Damn.

Maybe it'll be like Under the Red Hood and better than the source material was.

I really liked the concept of having Bane and Talia in the third film and having it come back around to Batman Begins. HOWEVER, the execution seemed really half-hearted.

was watching something that said darren aronofsky was working on a batman movie. that would be nuts, that dude is the best at capturing people with inner demons.

but at this point all i want is affleck to direct his batman movies. 

I really liked the concept of having Bane and Talia in the third film and having it come back around to Batman Begins. HOWEVER, the execution seemed really half-hearted.
Nolan seemed like he didn't really care at that point. Just wanted to finish off his contract.

laugh.gif

Just saw the trailer from then DeadPool movie...

Meeh... I don't have high hopes for the BMVSM

I kinda just let go of the Leo as The Riddler dream. I tend to always think of the Eddie Murphy as the Riddler when I hear the Leo stuff :lol: :rofl:

was watching something that said darren aronofsky was working on a batman movie. that would be nuts, that dude is the best at capturing people with inner demons.

but at this point all i want is affleck to direct his batman movies. 
Sounds good but read more about it. It wasn't the Batman you know but Bruce Wayne who grows up as a mechanic raised by Big Al and Little Al.

Way different than the source material but at some point it gets back on to the Batman track but I can see why it wasn't made. Can't believe Frank Miller wrote the script :lol:

saw the new trailer earlier. best one so far.

2nd trailer was slightly disappointing w the reveal of doomsday. studio did it because of potential leak of the character.

examining a bullet, fragments of a bullet at that, to find a fingerprint to lead to the next clue to find the shooter. sounds detectivey lol

Exactly.

That scene screamed ******** to me. Maybe it wasn't explained clearly for me but He shot a bullet in a piece of wall to replicate the crime scene and he pulled the print off the bullet?

NVM someone on Youtube explains it

I don't know how long ago you posted that comment because of YouTubes mobile 0 seconds ago bug, but here is a step by step explanation. Step by step: (1) Batman takes a piece of concrete containing all the pieces of the shattered bullet since that is what he will need at the end> (2) The gunshots were to test different bullet types in hopes of finding what type of bullet was used by matching the hole size made in the concrete and the wave patterns between the two blocks of concrete through sonar> (3) Once the bullet type was determined, Fox's new type of sonar imaging was used in visualizing the bullet fragments and allowing them to be recombined to match the known bullet type. Why the image could be gathered at the new Batcave but only be pieced together at Wayne Enterprises is unclear; it is a plot point which allows the sonar device to resonate an image of a fingerprint since the oil found on someone's skin would not be picked up that easily (or clearly) by a soundwave. (4) The fingerprint is matched to all possible suspects who have their fingerprints on file. (5) Of the four, the one they chose (Melvin White) had a known address which was on the procession route for the funeral march.

there's actual detective work and some silly plot device technology that magically solves everything

its like in arrow, you can call it detective work but really its just lazy writing. find one clue, input it into computer, find bad guy. 

Does anyone watch Young Justice on Netflix? Show is fire and should be a template for the DCU.

Back
Top Bottom