DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Gal 
pimp.gif

I'm still assuming it's a gay Flash so I don't mind the Gonzo casting.

Could go at what he wore for the red carpet but why even bother? :lol:

Just off looks I'd still dislike the Luthor casting than Flash.

Could go at what he wore for the red carpet but why even bother?
laugh.gif

Zik, was it you who first mentioned last year that Ezra will probably be the first gay Flash on screen?

laugh.gif

Some of the marketing made it seem as if Aquaman was a full cast in the movie. He had a 30 second scene MAX and that was it. :lol:

Whoa, they got Momoa rocking blond hair for Aquaman? Didn't expect that.

gay flash wearing some weird pants for the premiere.

Some of the marketing made it seem as if Aquaman was a full cast in the movie. He had a 30 second scene MAX and that was it. :lol:

That brief screen time was awesome though, like seeing those giant squids for the first time. People were going nuts in my theater.

Could go at what he wore for the red carpet but why even bother? :lol:

Zik, was it you who first mentioned last year that Ezra will probably be the first gay Flash on screen?

:lol:
Yeah, probably.

All I remember was somebody posted the rumor that they were considering some of the JL members to be gay or something else and Flash was specifically mentioned. I took that as a foregone conclusion that Ezra's Flash was gonna be gay and we were gonna get a Issac West love interest.

How? :lol:

Nobody has reviewed yet right?

EDIT

Oh wait, it's @ 13% now with 7 ppl having reviewed. 6 being rotten :smh:

Damn. I was thinking some of these early reviews was real sugarcoated and even bias but it left me with something to look forward to. This is the complete opposite of that now. Coming in mixed when I eventually do see this movie.

I just want Batffleck to be great really. Miss me with all this love for the trinity.

wonder how many are gon' ask for a refund now? :lol:

BATMAN v SUPERMAN breaks Fandango's Sales record

It has officially outpaced The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

The Zack Snyder film represented 90 percent of the company’s ticket sales for the upcoming weekend

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is Fandango’s top pre-selling superhero film ever, beating previous record holders, “The Dark Knight Rises” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”

According to Fandango, “Batman v Superman” represented more than 90 percent of the company’s ticket sales for the weekend.

“Batman v Superman” stars Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill in the roles of Batman and Superman, respectively, and sees Batman leading a crusade against Superman, driven by the belief that the Kryptonian is too powerful to be trusted.

The numbers also put recent box office returns into sharp relief. Fandango says that 90% of the tickets the company sold over this past weekend were for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This means that on a weekend where the newest film in the The Divergent Series: Allegiant significantly underperformed, not only did few go to see it, but most spent their ticket money on something that wasn’t even out in theaters yet.

Its 13% now. Higher than the 9% that Divergent series got.

11 reviews, 10 rotten :lol: :smh:

RT has made it clear they hate Snyder and WB/DC new movie universe.

0 percent

Kinda shocked due to the glowing reviews in this thread

I think there is like 3 of us? But yeah, I really can't see how it is worst than MoS but as I said it is a bit difficult to be subjective on this.

Some of these reviewers sound like old white folks who are just tired of CBMs

"t's another numbing smash-and-bash orgy of CGI mayhem with an ending that leaves the door open wide enough to justify the next 10 installments. Is it too late to demand a rematch?"

"If there's any justice, dawning or otherwise, at the multiplex, audiences will reject Zack Snyder's lumbering, dead-on-arrival superhero mélange, a $250 million tombstone for a genre in dire need of a break."

Back
Top Bottom