DC Universe is Free

Originally Posted by third world wonder

got disconnected and when i went to play the game again my progress didn't save, went down a level and i gotta redo missions again. 
sick.gif

btw, how do you save?
nerd.gif
this happened to me and i have no idea what i'm doing, to be honest with you lol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
If true!!!!
Darkseid!!!
Vehicles!!!
Secret Identities!!!
League Vessels!!!!

CM4gj.jpg

Poster is behind the DCUO developer Jens Anderson so the the poster is real. Question is will it come out?

CqC2F.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
If true!!!!
Darkseid!!!
Vehicles!!!
Secret Identities!!!
League Vessels!!!!

CM4gj.jpg

Poster is behind the DCUO developer Jens Anderson so the the poster is real. Question is will it come out?

CqC2F.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
MMORPG of the year??? I played this when it first came out it is was so glitchy and chat system sucked, and nothing to do when u hit 30 but for free its worth it.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by RFX45

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
If true!!!!
Darkseid!!!
Vehicles!!!
Secret Identities!!!
League Vessels!!!!

CM4gj.jpg

CqC2F.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
MMORPG of the year??? I played this when it first came out it is was so glitchy and chat system sucked, and nothing to do when u hit 30 but for free its worth it.
Yea , probably the most fun mmorpg I've played in a while

currently downloading in pc. i only have 1.5 internet speed will i able to play the game without any lags?

so far i like what i see but i need to get a gaming mouse like asap.
if you need a villain to add my characters name is weapon xxiii
pimp.gif

I finally figured out how to get new missions and my opinion of the game has changed. It’s pretty fun.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was on last night and this girl was complaining about how after she'd get knock out, some perv would run up behind and mount her.  dude must be heavy into twilight, because he had on a werewolf outfit.

......what???
roll.gif
i kinda want to play this now

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was on last night and this girl was complaining about how after she'd get knock out, some perv would run up behind and mount her.  dude must be heavy into twilight, because he had on a werewolf outfit.

Guilty
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Get up behind or in front of someone you just destroyed and hit the block button repeatedly
pimp.gif

The funny thing is, they have to watch.
roll.gif

i have crappy Clear wireless mobile broadband and it usually runs fine for me. The reason its been lagging is because of the massive amount of new players since it became free 2 play. They weren't fully prepared.

Well for me i rolled a cape and i havent had the chance to play the game, gets laggy and i beat the "intro" and im in the city finally then i got booted.. My ps3 gamer tag is WerdWerth.

The Game is awesome, I got to level 5 then it kicked me out Twice, it disables the internet on my ps3 until i reset it when i get kicked out, besides the fact that some of the text is a little small i find it easy to play even with a mess of players ganging up on enemies, (Those gorillas never knew what hit them) 
Add me on psn: Ratmachine53

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

why isn't there a mac version
???

grin.gif
because macs are macs
try using bootcamp or parallels if you really want to play

30t6p3b.gif
ima just leave my ps3 on and stay logged in at this point.

funny, aside from the 1hr initial load over the 2hr install (
indifferent.gif
), everything went smooth for me.. 
played for about an hour or so.. game is nothing to write home about.. but its definitely fun. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

why isn't there a mac version
???

grin.gif
because macs are macs
try using bootcamp or parallels if you really want to play

30t6p3b.gif
Be sure to catch it if you get in because I read it will kick you out after being idle for 10 minutes. I just sat at the loading screen for an hour and said &$%# it, now I'm sitting at 4000 in the queue again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
Be sure to catch it if you get in because I read it will kick you out after being idle for 10 minutes. I just sat at the loading screen for an hour and said &$%# it, now I'm sitting at 4000 in the queue again
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i go back and check and see i've been knocked out by some damn lvl 6 dude
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom