Dear John / Valentines Day

My girl will probably make me go to one of these. Valentines Day looks better out of the two though, Channing Tatum is possibly the most wooden actor ever.
laugh.gif

I highly doubt many NTers will go willingly to either of these movies. Most likely they're going to be dragged by their girlfriend to see it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I highly doubt many NTers will go willingly to either of these movies. Most likely they're going to be dragged by their girlfriend to see it.

Many NT'ers went to see 500 Days of Summer bu their own will tho.
smokin.gif

I'm going to see Valentine's Day on Sunday with a group of people who are also valentineless. I'm hoping the guys will complain and we will see something different though
nerd.gif

I always crack up when I see the Dear John trailer. The acting looks so forced and bad
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GucciMane

smokin.gif
But that movie was at least good and wasn't a generic Valentine's Day chick flick, which is what these two are.

Originally Posted by GucciMane

smokin.gif
But that movie was at least good and wasn't a generic Valentine's Day chick flick, which is what these two are.
http://www.youtube.com/v/KRzMtlZjXpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6http://www.youtube.com/v/KRzMtlZjXpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6

I swear, I was thinking today about these two movies.

Told some friends we need to hit these two movies back to back Sat.
laugh.gif

I dont know about dear john but im for sure gonna watch Valentines Day. My two favorite Jessica's
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif

probably be a bunch of single women doing the "girls day" thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif

probably be a bunch of single women doing the "girls day" thing
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at me though.

Hopefully there's those type of ladies, doing their girls night out type thing.
nerd.gif

Shorty wanted to see Dear John & that $!!+ had me teary eyed especially the part w/ his father dying.

What you meant to say was you think many NTers will say they are being dragged by their girlfriend to see it, when they willingly want to.

Back
Top Bottom