death of a classic...

hey fellow NTs.. allow me to share this story of my 2k4s..
i got this last '04.. wore them a couple of times in '05; once in '06
and once last year. after that wore them twice this year..
so last night this is what happened..
damn!!! and i was like "oh no! pls no!"
frown.gif

mad.gif

after getting off the car i felt some sort of clicking sound on the right shoe..
and the other side followed after..
sh**!
hope i could return it 2 nike, just like in the US..

anyway,
peace!
wink.gif

im sorry for that man, quality nowadays is
frown.gif

just bring it to the shoe store man, there's one in megamall (i forgot the name of the store)..

i should take a peek at my 2k4 pair....it's been months since my last wear...

sorry about your pair man...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

im sorry for that man, quality nowadays is
frown.gif

just bring it to the shoe store man, there's one in megamall (i forgot the name of the store)..
heel sew quick.at megamall ground floor.. must take a visit..
check your 2k4s guys. post some pics if you also have this prob...
wink.gif

wear it and not to store at your closet. Sayang mahal pa naman bumili ng kicks then hindi masyado gagamitin.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

wear it and not to store at your closet. Sayang mahal pa naman bumili ng kicks then hindi masyado gagamitin.
exactly...
lessons learned..
wink.gif

you are not the only one in that situation, my kobe same as yours also had the same thing, only diffrence is it started on the medial side of the right shoe.And I dont just keep my shoes i wear them, especially those kobes because the are good balling shoes, it happened almost a year ago and I reattached it withshelley's glue that i gought at handyman and been wearing it as beaters eversince haha

gotta admit though, it ripped clean.
happy.gif

good news for you it looks totally repairable.
happy.gif

^LOL. Dyan mo pala nakuha yung LEBRON "23" mo? Hahahaha.

Teka, di ba meron kang pic nun? Hahaha.

happened to me too.i bought a pair of blk/grey 2k4's back in january '05.wore it a handful of times for the next,oh i would say 9 months thencompletely forgot i had them.then i decided to wear them again earlier this year and noticed the sole starting to pull apart on the medial side.i blame thehumidity for this.doesn't matter how you store your kicks and how much time you take out to make sure and take care of your pairs,temp control is amust.too bad im not caked enough to do this.

Back
Top Bottom