death of a classic...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i blame the humidity for this.doesn't matter how you store your kicks and how much time you take out to make sure and take care of your pairs,temp control is a must.too bad im not caked enough to do this.
Really sir? That's horrible. Just want to know, is this true for any sneaker out there? Even for other brands like Adidas?

Stitched Oly 7s

eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakername

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i blame the humidity for this.doesn't matter how you store your kicks and how much time you take out to make sure and take care of your pairs,temp control is a must.too bad im not caked enough to do this.
Really sir? That's horrible. Just want to know, is this true for any sneaker out there? Even for other brands like Adidas?
that's just my $.02.i've had a bunch of pairs from different brands where in the sole becomes undone and detaches from the rest of theshoe after being stored for an extended period of time.

same thing happened with my Melo 1.5's.... good thing I noticed it before I used them on court... Loctite lang katapat... hehehe...

I have been experiencing the same thing for the longest time. Especially with Nike shoes. I even had a shoe that the sole completely crumbled to pieces likechalk. I guess we all have to face the fact that no matter how careful we are at protecting our shoes.... sooner or later they would all just succumb to this.

I really agree with this NTiers sig (cant really remember his name) "Sapatos yan' Hindi trophy". hehehehehe

that's sucks man! try bringing it the store. i kno man, next time wear it. sayang ung binayad mo. well goodluck to u. hope u can get it fixed.

Back
Top Bottom