Death of World Star Hip Hop (D.O.WSHH)

This whole topic is irrelevant. Shut down ws and another site will pop up bigger and better. If you don't like ws don't go on there. Simple

Yeah I didn't quite understand that "This Generation created WSHH" comment.

I'm saying, WSHH wouldn't exist if people weren't constantly looking for attention.

Tune brought up the generation topic I'm just adding to it.

This generation is full of self centered attention seeking ******.

WSHH may showcase it but it didn't create it.

Twitter didn't invent racism and dummies it just showcases it.

IG didn't make narcissist it just gives them a place to flaunt.

You can't blame a website on idiots actions.

I've seen videos of people being murdered on WSHH.  If you feel like there should be a forum for that, then idk what to tell you

It's amazing how some of you can trivialize a debate all the way down to "if you don't like it don't use it"

Really?  A 5 year old can say that.

Some of us actually care about...and are capable of discussing social matters in depth like adults.

How much thought does it require to come up with "if you don't like WS don't go to it"? 

Last edited:
This whole topic is irrelevant. Shut down ws and another site will pop up bigger and better. If you don't like ws don't go on there. Simple

Thats not necessarily the problem..

Obviously the people who don't like WSHH don't go there. I haven't been on WSHH in almost 4 years. And even then, it was once or twice because of something someone sent me.

The problem with WSHH is what it glorifies and promotes. WSHH is like, the fat you cut off of meat before you cook it. Its not good for you.

No matter how good it may taste, you know its unhealthy.

Now, knowing that, would you make that fatty part of the meat available to your kids to eat whenever they liked? Having them eat unhealthy causing health issues in the future?

Take that analogy and apply it to WSHH. These kids are growing up believing that not only is the type of behavior that is displayed on the site acceptable, but it should also be videotaped and shared.

Just a few weeks ago, two girls were video taped fighting at my old high school and uploaded to WSHH. Everyone I know from school hit me talking about "Yo, you seen those girls at Surrattsville fighting on world star?" I never even looked. I wasn't even going to support the traffic to the site. People were talking about it like our school was famous now or something. Like being on World Star is the "big break" to stardom or something.

**** is whack man.

The problem with everything is, the **** is effecting the youth in more ways than just a bad taste in entertainment. The internet is free to these kids. That means WSHH is available to them whenever they like.

People our age and older don't think of it as something that serious because we grew up in a time when **** like that was frowned upon and we didn't have as much access to stuff like that. We know right from wrong. These kids don't. So when you see a 15-16 yr old fighting online, twerking, or doing some other wild **** for attention, just know they think this **** is acceptable not only online but offline. Thats why you got kids around the nation playing "knockout" now.

But some people don't see the bigger ******g picture.

Not a fan of the site. Sick of random people with cameras yelling "WORLDSTAR"

It's amazing how some of you can trivialize a debate all the way down to "if you don't like it don't use it"

Really?  A 5 year old can say that.

Some of us actually care about...and are capable of discussing social matters in depth like adults.

How much thought does it require to come up with "if you don't like WS don't go to it"? 

Because thats the answer. There will ALWAYS be things certain people dont agree with, until you are ready to give up all your freedoms for a set rules of life determined by a higher authority, the only option you got is to not watch/support.

Yall acting like wshh is the only site these young adorable innocent impressionable kids can go on.

Thats not necessarily the problem..

Obviously the people who don't like WSHH don't go there. I haven't been on WSHH in almost 4 years. And even then, it was once or twice because of something someone sent me.

The problem with WSHH is what it glorifies and promotes. WSHH is like, the fat you cut off of meat before you cook it. Its not good for you.

No matter how good it may taste, you know its unhealthy.

Now, knowing that, would you make that fatty part of the meat available to your kids to eat whenever they liked? Having them eat unhealthy causing health issues in the future?

Take that analogy and apply it to WSHH. These kids are growing up believing that not only is the type of behavior that is displayed on the site acceptable, but it should also be videotaped and shared.

Just a few weeks ago, two girls were video taped fighting at my old high school and uploaded to WSHH. Everyone I know from school hit me talking about "Yo, you seen those girls at Surrattsville fighting on world star?" I never even looked. I wasn't even going to support the traffic to the site. People were talking about it like our school was famous now or something. Like being on World Star is the "big break" to stardom or something.

**** is whack man.

The problem with everything is, the **** is effecting the youth in more ways than just a bad taste in entertainment. The internet is free to these kids. That means WSHH is available to them whenever they like.

People our age and older don't think of it as something that serious because we grew up in a time when **** like that was frowned upon and we didn't have as much access to stuff like that. We know right from wrong. These kids don't. So when you see a 15-16 yr old fighting online, twerking, or doing some other wild **** for attention, just know they think this **** is acceptable not only online but offline. Thats why you got kids around the nation playing "knockout" now.

But some people don't see the bigger ******g picture.

Who's more at fault, WSHH or the parents/environment? Da root.

I fought as a kid so what? WSHH wasn't around.

We use to have skate parties and get tweaked on back in 98-99 during my Jr. high years. WSHH ain't inventing nothing or making kids do anything they probably wouldn't have been doin anyway.

In an era where there are more parentless black youth than EVER before...it's incredible that alot of you look to still jump to the "where's the parents" excuse.

Because thats the answer. There will ALWAYS be things certain people dont agree with, until you are ready to give up all your freedoms for a set rules of life determined by a higher authority, the only option you got is to not watch/support.

Yall acting like wshh is the only site these young adorable innocent impressionable kids can go on.
That's not my point.

My point is that this is a message board right? Aren't we supposed to discuss things? Or does everything boil down to..."if you don't like it...don't talk about it"?

"If you don't like Jordans...don't go to the JB forum"

"If you don't like Music...don't go to the Music forum"

That isn't childish to you?

Obviously some of you CARE enough to have multiple posts in this thread so ya'll should take ya'll own advice.

"If you don't like people criticizing WSHH...don't come in the thread criticizing WSHH"

See how easy that was?

Last edited:
In an era where there are more parentless black youth than EVER before...it's incredible that alot of you look to still jump to the "where's the parents" excuse.

How bout we focus on that instead of a stupid website is all I'm saying. You wanna put all this effort into shutting down this site which will be in vein unless we address the problem you just stated.

How bout we focus on that instead of a stupid website is all I'm saying. You wanna put all this effort into shutting down this site which will be in vein unless we address the problem you just stated.
Or...we can focus on all of it.

Everything doesn't have to be "either / or".

I don't know why some of ya'll are acting like anybody in here is saying that "WSHH is the #1 killer of black people".

NOBODY is saying that. 

That's not my point.

My point is that this is a message board right? Aren't we supposed to discuss things? Or does everything boil down to..."if you don't like it...don't talk about it"?

Obviously some of you CARE enough to have multiple posts in this thread so ya'll should take ya'll own advice.

"If you don't like people criticizing WSHH...don't come in the thread criticizing WSHH"

See how easy that was?

Yeah easy and pretty much true. I post on nt when I can, once Ive said my points there is nothing left for me to say and I won't click on it again lol

I can't knock Q at all for creating the WSHH platform.

The truth is, if he closed up shop, 50 other sites would open up trying to take it's place.

There's already a bunch of others just like it.

I can't knock Q at all for creating the WSHH platform.

The truth is, if he closed up shop, 50 other sites would open up trying to take it's place.

There's already a bunch of others just like it.
So you'd not only exploit, but extort people as well? He's on record as confirming the latter.

That's not my point.

See how easy that was?

So basically, you want to argue, just to argue?

Some things do have answers..

So you'd not only exploit, but extort people as well? He's on record as confirming the latter.
From slavery til modern day times...there's always been black men who put a dollar before their own.

Half of these ****** probably look up to some of them so I'm not surprised by some of the comments in here.

So basically, you want to argue, just to argue?

Some things do have answers..
An argument? No.

A debate? Sure

What is the point of a message board if people aren't going to debate? There's a debate going on in EVERY DAMN THREAD you click on.

What are you talking about right now?

Last edited:
Or...we can focus on all of it.

Everything doesn't have to be "either / or".

I don't know why some of ya'll are acting like anybody in here is saying that "WSHH is the #1 killer of black people".

NOBODY is saying that. 

Hmmmm makes sense.....

Lol y'all sitting here blaming Q and ws for simply uploading videos people would watch anyway. Get real. The Internet is expansive and people will watch fight vids and all type of rachet stuff simply because they can it's so many of those type of vids. I see nothing wrong with the platform ws itself. Ws can not be held accountable for bringing down blacks or contributing to stereotypes because that stuff isn't going anywhere. Shut it down and another site will offer more explosive and raunchy footage. IMO fixing this starts at home with the parents and how they choose to raise their child. Just my 2 cents.

Has there ever been a carbon copy site that is WSHH equivalent? I feel like that is saying if facebook died, someone else would take over. I am just not sure if it would totally be the same but it has happened before. Perhaps if and when WSHH falls, the site following it could be better. I mean people said Facebook was better than Myspace but people thing otherwise now I guess.

its obvious some of yall arent reading the original post.

no one here is placing blame on wshh for all of our youth's problems.

& as for comparisons to twitter and youtube, they are very different from wshh. anyone can post anything on those websites. sure it could violate rules and be taken down, but at wshh ppl are sifting through, choosing, and seeking out this media. so that they can feature it on their website. what is so hard to grasp about this?

Back
Top Bottom