DEATH TO DUNKS!

i've ALWAYS thought dunks were so lame and still do. to each his own tho. i just can't get with em. i remember all the ny ppl used to rock them atmorgan and i always felt like they looked like some wanna be af1 (which i stopped rocking back in '92).

i just never understood (and still don't, for that matter) the appeal of dunks.
sick.gif

i've ALWAYS thought dunks were so lame and still do. to each his own tho. i just can't get with em. i remember all the ny ppl used to rock them atmorgan and i always felt like they looked like some wanna be af1 (which i stopped rocking back in '92).

i just never understood (and still don't, for that matter) the appeal of dunks.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Marito

^thanks thats 2 ppl so far that don't care much for dunks where the rest?

laugh.gif

N' trying to build a squad of dunks haters....

I like dunks still..and will continue to wear them...

For you to hate dunks,soley cuz N's beasted out on em is downright super stupid...

I can accept Guillermo reasoning...

But I guess you're gonna hate posites too in few years also right?
eyes.gif

Dudes like you are funny...Ole' lightswitch *%# cats
34hyvqf.jpg

Charmcitykid good looking out that's 3 ppl now and hramcity or what ever your name was saying I was gonna be hating on posite like in two year !%# hell nawI just hate dunks period

now that i think of it, i think one of the main reasons i've always hated dunks is cause of that lame midsole, like someone above stated.
sick.gif

aside from jordans and posites, i tend to like kicks with full length visible max air

ain't nothing wrong with dunks...they are an all time nike classic and always will be....folks who are hating on dunks are the same mofo's who switchand swear they was hip to the next best thing b4 everyone else....smh i can respect someone who never like them b4 but don't just up and stop liking a shoejust bcuz other folks started rocking it more.....thats lame

prime example...all the folks who "aren't into sneakers anymore", but all of a sudden are stuck on high end $#@%" FOH!

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

dunks are nice, u just hate the fact that they are hyped up, a few years ago when only a few were on em, you probably never noticed them. now they sell them everywhere. my favorite dunks are the BTTYS series.

i guess u like to be the "exclusive" or "you dont got these" type dude. dunks are timeless. maybe 3-4 years ago 80% of the people who "get sick" with dunks never even heard of em. u prolly never heard of em a few years ago neither.

with that rant ill end it with this. hype kills

i miss my syracuse's
smh.gif

neways...hype was stupid big like 3-4 years ago

hawaiis, send help, lunars (hype was low but was a good shoe), and all that...i remember that was when you could make a good dime off them @%@+!

im still looking for the hawaiis btw
nerd.gif

Personally, i didn't like dunks at first because of all the random colorways i seen, I just wasn't a fan. But then seein more and more, they started togrow on me. I like certain ones, but others can pass. Some SBs are tight (Tiffanys, Melvins, Dontrelles, etc) and some GRs are nice, but its sooooooooo manycombos you can have that its certain pickings for everyone... diff materials (mesh, leather, ostrichs, croc, nylon) blended with diff colorways and anyadd'tl patterns/desgns, and you can make all kinds of dunks, sum hot.... and some lame tho.

To each his own tastes, but u cant HATE the dunk.

i remember wen dunks was so low key ppl used to mistake mine for air forces, im still gonna wear mine after al the hop ons find somethin else to $!##+ out

You cant confuse oversatuation with the basic design and over look of the sneaker. The dunk is one of the best sneakers of all time, look at all the differentparts and how use can use them with unlimited color blocking. The sneaker sole isnt too flat or too thick. They can be worn with shorts, sweats and jeans andstill look great. Let not confuse popularity or public opinion with the how the sneakers really look.

tell you the truth i was i had only 2 pairs of dunks in mid skool but now i a 10th grader all these bums be rocking sb i swear i hate them B with a passion

True that koolkatz but also the way there made look cheap and the midsole sucks @#$#

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

tell you the truth i was i had only 2 pairs of dunks in mid skool but now i a 10th grader all these bums be rocking sb i swear i hate them B with a passion

???????
357599324.jpg

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

???????

what i meant was i was into to dunks in middle school just had 2 pairs then all of the sudden when i got to high school all these bums be rocking sb i reallythink is mad wack now

Originally Posted by Marito

True that koolkatz but also the way there made look cheap and the midsole sucks @#$#

I would like to know what a hot midsole looks like just for arguments sake

It just seems to plain looking like the entire dunk its self is a plain shoe that's why they gotta give it crazy cw's and use all those weird materials

^lol that is why its been said time and time again nike SB fell off after around 2005, back in the day there were simple colorways, nice materials (butterysuede
pimp.gif
) the LAST nice dunk i saw were the black/white highs from a few months back, the "venoms" or whatever there called, if ur tryna say thosewere wack colored and had wack materials then id like to see a collection post from you boy boy

we all know dunks got crazy last year with the colors and they (nike sb) have been making wack colorways, and modeling releases after everything under thesun....but the shoe itself outside of all the hype and hoopla is a staple in the game....period....aint no arguing that....like em or love em they aint goingnowhere! stamped!

and Marito isnt the shoe u love so dearly now made of a weird material? and dont they use not so normal colorways on this shoe? hmmmmm

YO I KNO J'S BE USING WEIRD COLORS AND MATERIAL BUT THAT'S MAINLY ON THE 1'S VERY FEW J'S BESIDE THOSE ARE CRAZY WHEN IT COME TO CW'S

i dont love them...but i dont hate them either..

these for example are def in the rotation from time to time:

sorry Marito but i gotta take this thread in a slightly different direction....you've been jacked.....respectthe jux youngin....lol

I love those Curry's I went with the Bo's but needless to say I should have gotten 2 of each and sandpapered a pair.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

I love those Curry's I went with the Bo's but needless to say I should have gotten 2 of each and sandpapered a pair.
could be OD...but i bought 4 pair of those when FA had them for like $50...2 pair beat..2 pair to go....

Back
Top Bottom