Debeers to sell affordable lab grown Diamonds this fall

lookin like a JB GR flood coming soon :lol: 8)

Debeers know it is inevitable that these will take off so they figured they might as well eat off it. Don't know about the price gap between lab made and natural, but now there are options for those who are anti-blood diamonds.

I knew ninjahood ninjahood will be the 1st post about this on nt. I heard about this on small news segement the other day.

I don't care for diamonds or jewelery. But this will be interesting.

No more blood diamonds I guess?

Last edited:
This is nice. Now I can finally Ice out my fake gold chain with my fake diamonds.

Who the hell would put this on real gold? That's disrespect.

I don't spend money unless it's organic.

I just watched the clip and they excluded wedding rings? They're still trying to hit every man for 3 months salary. :sick:

setting on rings is light work, they're just delaying da inevitable :lol:

Who the hell would put this on real gold? That's disrespect.

a ish load of people apparently, cuz they did a complete about face about man made stones in general.

break out the diamond tester on any clown who is down with this run them off the block

The real “clown” is the one who is overpaying for those cloudy diamonds in the first place.

Still cant believe how clueless people are in 2018 about the whole diamonds are rare and expensive narrative that has been fed to us for generations.

Wake up and do some research! I would take a nice moissanite over some cloudy diamond all day.

The real “clown” is the one who is overpaying for those cloudy diamonds in the first place.

Still cant believe how clueless people are in 2018 about the whole diamonds are rare and expensive narrative that has been fed to us for generations.

Wake up and do some research! I would take a nice moissanite over some cloudy diamond all day.

this is usually where i go ham but im banned from too many threads you got it buddy lol

Agreed.

Only difference between lab-made and non lab-made is that the lab-made will be too perfect or too flawless. Diamond makers will actually etch out the barcode or symbol indicating it is lab-made to lower its value.

break out the diamond tester on any clown who is down with this run them off the block

umm... these pass diamond tester test cuz they're diamonds...they share identical thermal conductivity of their land mined counterpart...

i wonder whar rappers are gonna boast about now..

Only difference between lab-made and non lab-made is that the lab-made will be too perfect or too flawless. Diamond makers will actually etch out the barcode or symbol indicating it is lab-made to lower its value.

which in essence is to create a elite scale where none exists because its da same product :lol:

i'm clueless on this subject so help me out. so basically only an expert can tell the difference between natural and man-made diamonds just by looking at them...and he has to look really closely?

Back
Top Bottom