Debeers to sell affordable lab grown Diamonds this fall

Debeers low-key tryin to wallmart effect da competition..

undermine da integrity of lab grown Diamonds, while still trying to gas people into buyin mined earth ones for a hefty premium? :lol: good luck.

i'm clueless on this subject so help me out. so basically only an expert can tell the difference between natural and man-made diamonds just by looking at them...and he has to look really closely?
The lab made diamonds will look nearly perfect, so perfect that it would give away that it was not natural. Then they have to stamp the lab made diamonds to indicate it's origins just in case.

Debeers low-key tryin to wallmart effect da competition..

undermine da integrity of lab grown Diamonds, while still trying to gas people into buyin mined earth ones for a hefty premium? :lol: good luck.

They should've been down from the get go. These could've been the equivalent of their vegetarian menu for those who do not want to support blood diamonds.

Mine are natural but I can't be mad at someone rocking cheaper lab made diamonds or even moissanite. What other people buy and wear in their jewelry choices is their business.
I don't see anything wrong whatsoever with lab diamonds or moissanite but there's always gonna be some folks who will go for the cheaper lab made option and then try to pass it off as all natural. In that case it's just sad and they end up looking like clowns; just be happy with what you do have or get to work and save some more money if you really want to rock the more expensive option. I think it's good to have those options available for people who don't want any possible association with blood diamonds or just want something nice at a more affordable price point.

Try to stunt with that fake crap you getting flamed I’ll make sure of it on every social media outlet lames think they can fake stunt smh and get away with it not gonna happen on everything b

why you so worried about other people's **** though?
sound like a female fr on some petty shhh

and weren't you "done" like 3 replies ago?

Because you lames have the nerve to diss real diamonds because y’all can’t afford them then turn around and wear fake diamonds lol I dare you

Uhh, you guys know that every naturally mined diamond is not a conflict diamond... right?

Try to stunt with that fake crap you getting flamed I’ll make sure of it on every social media outlet lames think they can fake stunt smh and get away with it not gonna happen on everything b

Because you lames have the nerve to diss real diamonds because y’all can’t afford them then turn around and wear fake diamonds lol I dare you

I thought you weren’t going to post in here again because you dunno how to do it without getting banned. Not like you’d be able to tell which ones were from the lab anyway. If you wanna be the diamond police, then whatever floats your boat girl.

dude getting super weird in this thread after he said he was done :lol:

i paid pretty good money for my wife's engagement and wedding rings and have no regrets. we do ok financially but i'm sure at this point in our lives, my wife would be perfectly fine with some man-made diamonds over the one i bought. i know she likes the rock on her ring but we have bigger priorities in life than jewelry. i know they been growing rubies in the lab for some time now. i wonder if those are selling well?

This sounds cool. I've always been anti-diamonds. Not only because of the whole blood diamond thing. But also because I refuse to get fleeced for a rock that is nowhere near as valuable/rare as the people who control the market have made them out to be.

I've always said that if I were to get engaged, my fiancé better know me well enough to know there's not gonna be a diamond on that ring. Maybe another rock or alternative, but def not a diamond. This seems like it could be a promising compromise though.

This guys sounds poor. Since when did NT let peasants post ?

"Real" Diamonds ? Seriously, this guy classicpoor94 does not know what he is talking about.

Great Value diamonds

greatvalue1.png

You sound hurt. I don’t care about jewelry at all either :lol:

lol real talk

all my jewelry are lab diamonds, that's why I have so much jewelry. Most pieces are either 9k or 10k gold. idc idc idc. at least I'm stuntin' not srs doe

and you aren't going to do anything about that.

What I want to know is how he plans on going about testing cats diamonds. And how is he going to decide who he's gonna check? :lol: at the thought of approaching a stranger with that pen-test thing. :rofl: at 'I'll make sure they get flamed on every social media outlet" oh noez!

Adults don't care about who thinks their diamonds are real. Adults don't care about getting flamed on social media.

dude getting super weird in this thread after he said he was done :lol:

i paid pretty good money for my wife's engagement and wedding rings and have no regrets. we do ok financially but i'm sure at this point in our lives, my wife would be perfectly fine with some man-made diamonds over the one i bought. i know she likes the rock on her ring but we have bigger priorities in life than jewelry. i know they been growing rubies in the lab for some time now. i wonder if those are selling well?

I was thinking that if I ever do want to get married, I’d def try to escape / skip the engagement phase. Like why is it tradition to buy an expensive ring and announce that the two people want to get married? Makes more sense to agree that they both want to get married, start planning the wedding, use ring money for the wedding instead.

i just read his post closely and now that i know he is going to flame me on "every social media outlet" i'm sufficiently scared enough to never wear a fake stone or maybe i'll delete all my social media. adios vero account :frown:

Back
Top Bottom