Debeers to sell affordable lab grown Diamonds this fall

These should be worth 10% of price of diamonds. Just saying. If you can make it the value cheapens.

They are currently 10% of the price for smart consumers, but once DeBeers starts selling better believe it will affect prices.

Some of you arguing with your only knowledge of gemstones coming from rap lyrics. You guys do realize that gold is not just expensive because it’s used for jewelry right?

I will leave y’all with this. The diamond trade and price manipulation by companies such as DeBeers has been an absolute scam for far too long. Do some real research and look into the facts and then go look around at the price of loose moissanite stones (not that far off from what y’all consider “real” stones) and I think some of you may have a change of heart.

Last edited:
might as well use Flight Club for all your GR Jordan needs.

There's a strong miscommunication on what actually makes diamonds rare or ethically sourced

The people who care about that actually move the needle in the industry. Lab grown diamonds are a last attempt at De Beers trying to stay afloat.

Millennials are still buying diamonds, the messaging just has to change around it.

in sneaker terms the actual comparison would be:

An off white jordan 1 vs those WMNS rebel jordan 1

They are currently 10% of the price for smart consumers, but once DeBeers starts selling better believe it will affect prices.

Some of you arguing with your only knowledge of gemstones coming from rap lyrics. You guys do realize that gold is not just expensive because it’s used for jewelry right?

I will leave y’all with this. The diamond trade and price manipulation by companies such as DeBeers has been an absolute scam for far too long. Do some real research and look into the facts and then go look around at the price of loose moissanite stones (not that far off from what y’all consider “real” stones) and I think some of you may have a change of heart.

Wait. Gold can be used for other things besides jewelry? Do tell......

Wait. Gold can be used for other things besides jewelry? Do tell......

gold has exceptional conductive capabilities, outperforming more common metals such as aluminum and nickel while remaining impervious to tarnish.

gold is tremendously ductile, and a single ounce of the malleable material can be drawn out into a wire measuring 80 kilometers in length as well as flattened into a nearly transparent sheet.

these uncanny attributes make gold a preferred production resource in the manufacture of items including high-end cable connectors and smartphones at all price points along with premium heat shielding in supercars such as the iconic McLaren F1.

its ability to block infrared light and electromagnetic radiation was discovered as the forces themselves were revealed to human knowledge, and so it is used as a protective coating on the faceplates of spacewalk suits as well as on the network of artificial satellites that orbit our globe.

The writing on the wall on diamonds has been here years ago like Ninja said, The biggest diamond cartel family/dynasty Oppenheimer family in South Africa seen it which is why they focused most of their investments into agriculture years ago for that pivot. Same with Ben Baller going to Cannabis

gold has exceptional conductive capabilities, outperforming more common metals such as aluminum and nickel while remaining impervious to tarnish.

gold is tremendously ductile, and a single ounce of the malleable material can be drawn out into a wire measuring 80 kilometers in length as well as flattened into a nearly transparent sheet.

these uncanny attributes make gold a preferred production resource in the manufacture of items including high-end cable connectors and smartphones at all price points along with premium heat shielding in supercars such as the iconic McLaren F1.

its ability to block infrared light and electromagnetic radiation was discovered as the forces themselves were revealed to human knowledge, and so it is used as a protective coating on the faceplates of spacewalk suits as well as on the network of artificial satellites that orbit our globe.

also almost impervious to corrsion.

The writing on the wall on diamonds has been here years ago like Ninja said, The biggest diamond cartel family/dynasty Oppenheimer family in South Africa seen it which is why they focused most of their investments into agriculture years ago for that pivot. Same with Ben Baller going to Cannabis

When did Ben Baller go the Cannabis route and how?

The diamond hustle is the biggest scam of all time. Diamonds are pressurized carbon, scientists were able to reverse engineer the process in a lab and can now manufacture a perfect diamond stone. What they have created is actually better the “real” diamonds that people are out here losing their lives over.

I think like around a year ago, company name is VVS, started off with Vape Pens in the luxury segment and then i guess they have another vertical now with a line of syrup

When did Ben Baller go the Cannabis route and how?

who got the plug to a lab that wont stamp and will make em with a few more flaws in em*
Hypothetically if you have such a plug, it will be hard as an everyday joe to sell these for a high enough price to be lucrative. Just like you can never sell/pawn natural diamonds for close to the original price.

Are u serious
Or joking
Gold is in a lot of electronics
Even the cell phone ur holding
And it's not that bad if you ever want to resell your gold. You can get a decent amount back from your gold jewelry many years later. It holds its value well.
Good luck selling used diamonds :lol:

And it's not that bad if you ever want to resell your gold. You can get a decent amount back from your gold jewelry many years later. It holds its value well.
Good luck selling used diamonds :lol:
Yup sold a few pieces of gold
I’ve found .......lying around other people’s homes
Back in my teenage years

Hypothetically if you have such a plug, it will be hard as an everyday joe to sell these for a high enough price to be lucrative. Just like you can never sell/pawn natural diamonds for close to the original price.
i mean if they costing 1/10th of the price of a mined diamond, n u show up to the jeweler.. u making like 3 racks. just like the vid someone else posted until the guy told the jewler o btw this is labmade. we aint at 1/10th the price yet, but when it does happen, that plug would be $$$

Back
Top Bottom