Dec 18 = Ether Day.

E Money Bags shot Black Just (50's old boss) in the leg, and Preme was BSing drivin around Queens scared to go to the hospital cause he was on parole, soson ended up bleedin to death . . . But he still had to avenge that $*%@, and eventually got E clapped . . . But E Money Bags was tryin rap too, he was onNore's label Thuggen Out

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

E-Moneybags: What's the word son, why'd you go give a n!gga my name?

E-Moneybags: I don't appreciate you having a n!gga up there wit my name! What you got to say about that?

what is he referring to?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

E-Moneybags: What's the word son, why'd you go give a n!gga my name?

E-Moneybags: I don't appreciate you having a n!gga up there wit my name! What you got to say about that?

what is he referring to?

He's talking about H Money Baggs from the ROC. He was a rapper from Marcy. He's on the Mind Right rmx and he was in the middle of the beef at time.RIP E Money Bags.

where yall be getting these old interviews from?

^the interviews from the battle are very easy to find, you heard the Power 105 interview when Nas said "snatch Flex chain and give it to me"?

^I dunno bout the "snatch Flex chain", but I got some Power 105 interview after Hot 97 aint let him do that SummerJam jumpoff....

I havent ran across most them interviews tho....yall got full Jay interviews?

Can somebody get the interviews where Nas went crazy on the radio and also the one with Jay right after Ether dropped? It'd be most appreciated.

I need the Interview Session of E Money Bags and Prodigy screaming on Jay-Z on Hot 97 saying "You Don't Have No Shooters in Queens"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom