December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

San Marcos had some pretty good deals. All the forces were less then $50 (IDK all the colors, there are like 8 different pairs.) They had the Zoom Flight 95 Premiums for $35. I picked up a pair of Mad Jibe's in black for $30.
pimp.gif
The Jordan 6 Football Cleats are only $35 but they only have sizes 11.5-13.5. They had a LOT of shoes at reduced prices. I was shocked to see eveything so cheap.
eek.gif
They also have the Family and Friend discount that starts Thursday, so if you know anyone that works there you might want to ask them about it.
Does San Marcos still have Kobe 2s? If so, how much?
I don't know much about Kobe's but I'm pretty sure they have the 2's in white yellow and purple. I don't remember the priceexactly but I think $60? I'm not real sure though. If you call they will help you. All the workers there I know are cool. I might be going back on thursdayto get the Family and Friends discount so I'll check then and post it up.

Originally Posted by joeysole

I GAVE MOST OF MY F & F CARDS TO FL EMPLOYEES BUT IF ANYONE NEEDS ONE I GOT LIKE 30 LEFT
MOST?!
eek.gif
If you have 30 left how many do they give you?!

Swung by Ontario today, they didn't have anything worth noting.

Good deal on these though:

nike-zoom-flight-95-navy-1.jpg

FSR - $34.99

wow i was expecting the foams to be B-Grade's, really happy theyre A-Grades tho, good lookin to all the people who hit me up with info n such, and goodlookin to homie who posted that san marcos number, got mine last night with 2 day shipping to DC, should be here tomorro
pimp.gif
, cost me all of 81 bucks

Swung by potomac mills on my way home to see if they had anything good to return the favor, nothin that hasnt already been posted, had a few samples of thewaffle trainers that retro'd a while back, but thats all that caught my eye, and a few ID's

just got off the phone with nike;

more foams at san marcos, st. augustine, woodward, and the lady said 2 stores in vegas...

no cdp IIIs
no cdp IVs

joeysole thanks for all theinfo... called a lot of outlets but none had them... called two in new jersey... woodbury commons in NY and clinton in CT and none had them... called
15123538500 yesterday and scott said he would hold em till 7 but i couldnt call back. I called back this mornin and they still had my 9... and they guy alsosaid they only had sizes 10.5 and 11 in the foamposites... again the number is 15123538500

I would love to get these in a 10.5 because the Nike Outlet here in the Chi only has the Blue/White colorway:

15099011_w.jpg

^those zoom turf trainers are available in 10.5 at Park City Utah (435-649-7442) or Lincoln City Outlet in Oregon (541)557-1653..price is 29.99

Anyone else know any other outlets where zoom BB are $30? I called leesburg va for the ones someone posted in November and the lady had no clue what i wastalking about.

Michigan UPDATE
Kensington Outlet (517-552-6453)

AJ 11 Lows blk/yellow scattered sizes 39.99
they also received some AM TLs and Tailwinds today...didnt boher to ask for colorways and prices

Birch Run Outlet (989-624-6100)

Zoom Flight 95s- wht/navy (as posted earlier) $34.99
ZF 96s- blk/wht (i believe 34.99)
AF Max Barkleys- Blk/wht/red (as posted earlir) $29.99
CDP 3/20 (RETURN) sz.11 for $225 (only 1 pair)
AJ 11 Lows blk/yellow 59.99
Lebrons Soldiers- blk/blk
Samples: Air Stabs blk.red.purple and blk/org/red/bue $59.99 each

Kansas UPDATE

Legends Outlet (913-788-7263)
Kobe II (wht/silver) $49.99
AJ 1 low wht/gray/forest green $69.99
AJ 1 low (wht/red/blue) $59.99

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^those zoom turf trainers are available in 10.5 at Park City Utah (435-649-7442) or Lincoln City Outlet in Oregon (541)557-1653..price is 29.99
Good lookin out
pimp.gif
I will have to give them a call at thelunch hour. I'm diggin how everyone is coming together in this thread now with info
pimp.gif

Word, thanks for everyone posting info. I looked up the CDPs with a rep yesterday. Nothing showed up.

Got my foams last night too!

Ordered my foams from San Marcos yesterday. The guy was real cool, and was amazed to hear I heard about this here on niketalk. Good looks on the info. The11/12 was going to be the last sneak I bought this year until I saw this price hahaha.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

FSR - $34.99
Holy crap. I saw those and the Carbons for $69.99 this past weekend. They slashing everything? F&F is gonna be fun this weekend!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

FSR - $34.99
Holy crap. I saw those and the Carbons for $69.99 this past weekend. They slashing everything? F&F is gonna be fun this weekend!

Yup Flint I was @ Aurora Saturday evening and saw that price as well, but they've been dropped since then. I was @ the one in the city last nite andcouldn't believe what I saw. The wife thought I was crazy because I walked the shoe section to make sure I didn't miss anything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom