December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

if anyone knows of an 11.5 in those carbon zoom flight 95's and where i can get them for 35 it would be greatly appreciated ...thanks in advance...oh yeahand i did call the nike number and talked to someone online

Originally Posted by nmsf415

the mash

is there still any 11.5 in those carbons?

thanks in advance and i got my foams there too.....do you work at the one in san marcos?
I do not work at the outlet.. I wish. Haha. I go to school in San Marcos so I try to drop through at least once a week. I was there last night andI swear they had a decent amout of sizes. But I'm going back tomorrow to use a Family and Friend discount my friend got me. Anyone else from Texas State onhere?
nerd.gif

Shoetrends refunded my money and canceled my order for the bred 1's. Ugh. I hate getting my hopes up. Whoever got my 10.5's, you better wear 'em.

Any NY/NJ/CT area NTers that want a NIKE 30% card PM your name & address so I can send out tomorrow.. Anyone living outside the Tri-State truly sorry causeI cant guarantee the card making it before/on Saturday!

If anyone would like to know the outlet in Orlando has the kb 2k4 laser blk/purple for $39.99 here the #407-351-9400

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Has anyone had any luck finding the foamposites in a 10.5 in any of the outlets? By the way if no one knows, The premium outlets in Orlando has added a second Nike store in the area where they expanded. I took pics but don't know how to upload them on this site.

I ordered a 10.5 and 11, you want?

Updated for the Foamposite
Round Rock Outlet (512)-868-9511 SOLD OUT
San Marcos 512 353 8500 no more PHONE ORDER
St Augustine 904 810 5584 10.5 or bigger
Las Vegas 702 896 7444 10 or bigger
seattle is 1-360-654-3120 10.5 or bigger
Aurora, IL 630 585 9568 10.5 or bigger

Vegas 702 382 8055 still 99.99

yeah dude i go to Texas State. I havent been able to make my way to the outlet yet though because finals have been killing me. I usually go to the Hillsborooutlet and they never have anything. I plan on making a trip to the San Marcos outlet friday though.

are you talking about the rasheed's with his face or the one's with the sheedman logo that he is wearing with the pistons???

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

are you talking about the rasheed's with his face or the one's with the sheedman logo that he is wearing with the pistons???
any sheeds lol

ALIFE IN NYC HAS THE JORAN
8/15 PACKAGE FOR $200.00 CASH & $200.00 PLUS SHIPPING
I BELIEVE THERE IS A FULL SIZE RUN FOR SALE
ASK FOR J BOY
CALL ALIFE AT 212-375-8128

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

ALIFE IN NYC HAS THE JORAN
8/15 PACKAGE FOR $200.00 CASH & $200.00 PLUS SHIPPING
I BELIEVE THERE IS A FULL SIZE RUN FOR SALE
ASK FOR J BOY
CALL ALIFE AT 212-375-8128
Damn, not bad at all. Just keep the 8s and sell the 15s for cheap and wont lose much money.
But i guess all these places would have all these good deals aroud this time when i have to save money to pay off my wedding and go xmas shopping. Wifeyalready fussed at me for ordering 2 pair of foams the other day
smh.gif

^lol... im sure we will be seeing the XVs at the outlets as well as the pack for less than 200 later in 09

If anyone's looking for them, haven't seen them in any updates, hagerstown has the Terra Ninety's in Tan/Royal for $60. FSR available as of lastnight.

I guess I'm a little late, but hopefully there are still foams and some of the 95s and 96s still available. Thanks for posting everyone!

Back
Top Bottom