December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

With the F and F, thats a great price for those flight 5's. I just wish my outlet had the carbon 95's

Good looking out on the White Flight Five B, does anyone know if the black ones are anywhere?

the black and gray ones?

if you wear a size 9 the nike outlet near me does.

1025 Industrial Park Dr # 900
Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 989-6100

just heads up on f&f this weekend they do take copies of the card so if some one could email me a copy of they card. thanks fo your time (could not find inthe coupond section )

So I have a 30% F&F card but my store "Ontario Mills" in CA doesn't have the Flight 5s or Foamposites. Is there anyway I can use the F&Fdiscount and get these shoes? I'm guessing you can't use it on a phone order. Right? LOL

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Opry Mills Outlet

29.99 fsr
24055141_w.jpg

TEMPTATION.

Good lookin on the info..called Opry Mills..they already knew what i was lookin when i said the first four numbers of the product
laugh.gif
..dude was real cool..and he was like what y'all got a buncha buddies..i waslike yeah it's been posted on niketalk
laugh.gif
he just laughed and gave everyone a shout out..38 shipped is definitely a good deal for these jkidd's..wouldn't pay more than that..

MemphisBoi give into the temptation
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Swung by Ontario today, they didn't have anything worth noting.

Good deal on these though:

nike-zoom-flight-95-navy-1.jpg

FSR - $34.99
Holy crap. I saw those and the Carbons for $69.99 this past weekend. They slashing everything? F&F is gonna be fun this weekend!

Yup Flint I was @ Aurora Saturday evening and saw that price as well, but they've been dropped since then. I was @ the one in the city last nite and couldn't believe what I saw. The wife thought I was crazy because I walked the shoe section to make sure I didn't miss anything
laugh.gif
They have the Carbon ones here in San Marcos if anyone cares. Same price. ($35)

^yea so does the outlet in michigan.theyre everywhere..but foams is one the best steals this year,right next to shadow 10s and a- grade old love 23s for $50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Swung by Ontario today, they didn't have anything worth noting.

Good deal on these though:

nike-zoom-flight-95-navy-1.jpg

FSR - $34.99
Holy crap. I saw those and the Carbons for $69.99 this past weekend. They slashing everything? F&F is gonna be fun this weekend!

Yup Flint I was @ Aurora Saturday evening and saw that price as well, but they've been dropped since then. I was @ the one in the city last nite and couldn't believe what I saw. The wife thought I was crazy because I walked the shoe section to make sure I didn't miss anything
laugh.gif
They have the Carbon ones here in San Marcos if anyone cares. Same price. ($35)

These?

flight95_black_wht.jpg

hey joeysole, could you make a copy of the card and post it on here? if you need a host, I can do it for you. I am sure everyone would benefit from that.

the mash

is there still any 11.5 in those carbons?

thanks in advance and i got my foams there too.....do you work at the one in san marcos?

Originally Posted by purpleTc

hey joeysole, could you make a copy of the card and post it on here? if you need a host, I can do it for you. I am sure everyone would benefit from that.

actually print outs do not work. its specified on teh bottom of the cards.

each card has a unique bar code

good looks on the info durty.....

theres an out let in ny dont know bout the size run but nike cs told me that they had 11 and 12....maybe theyll have other sizes the number is 631-369-0707hope this helps some...

Has anyone had any luck finding the foamposites in a 10.5 in any of the outlets? By the way if no one knows, The premium outlets in Orlando has added a secondNike store in the area where they expanded. I took pics but don't know how to upload them on this site.

Anyone been to the new (kinda) Outlet in New Orleans? Thinking about making the 2 hour drive to see what they have

Back
Top Bottom