December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Jan. Will be huge for the Outlets

RetroWill where u at I know you got info

o reeeeeeeally?
happy.gif

info?

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

1000 replies in half a month....

and more than half have been useless posts like this...

323626-161.jpg

Ontario Mills, 109.99 ... I'll wait til the price drops a bit ...

Originally Posted by tuna629

323626-161.jpg

smh.gif
, got these for $35 @ NTLA, and then they got cleaned out by resellers. Niketown's are going to have another round of markdowns beforeX-mas, with the same type of blowout sale. Any clearance item an additional 40% off.

i might go to vegas this weekend...so im hoping they have some type of before x-mas deal at the outlets. is there nike outlet @ the outlet mall where buffalobills is?

im headed to Orlando this weekend for the Lakers vs. Magic game. Any updates on the Orlando outlets?? Thanks in advance

So, have we ever determined whether or not you can use a Nike Gift Card on a phone order? I've heard both yes and no - is it mainly up to the individualstore manager or person taking your phone order?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by tuna629

323626-161.jpg

smh.gif
, got these for $35 @ NTLA, and then they got cleaned out by resellers. Niketown's are going to have another round of markdowns before X-mas, with the same type of blowout sale. Any clearance item an additional 40% off.

my lady scooped me up the eggplant flightposites for $48 a couple weeks ago at ntla
smokin.gif

i will be in LA for the holidays..gonna definitely check out NTLA after xmas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

I dont see any reason why they couldnt/woudlnt accept a gift card over the phone

I stay in Chiacgo, 1 of the outlets store in Cali said they wouldnt take my gift card because that cant determine where I got it from, basically saying Icouldve stolen it.
ohwell.gif

They gave me 20% off and free shipping though for the trouble on sb backpack.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

So, have we ever determined whether or not you can use a Nike Gift Card on a phone order? I've heard both yes and no - is it mainly up to the individual store manager or person taking your phone order?

Thanks!
Tried to use a gift card over the phone a few weeks back at NikeTown Atlanta. They said I couldn't use it I guess it depends on the store.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

So, have we ever determined whether or not you can use a Nike Gift Card on a phone order? I've heard both yes and no - is it mainly up to the individual store manager or person taking your phone order?

Thanks!
Tried to use a gift card over the phone a few weeks back at NikeTown Atlanta. They said I couldn't use it I guess it depends on the store.

they dont take them because there have been people sratching off the numbers on gift cards and wait for people to buy them and then use them over the phone assoon as they were bought.

laugh.gif
Mr Jordan04 wrote:

i might go to vegas this weekend...so im hoping they have some type of before x-mas deal at the outlets. is there nike outlet @ the outlet mall where buffalo bills is?
Yeah, there is one @ Primm next to buffalo bills, which is the Fashion Outlet Las Vegas. There are also 2 more near the strip - The Las VegasOutlet Center (indoor), which is right before the strip, and The Las Vegas Premium Outlets (outdoor) at the end of the strip - both about 10 minutes from eachother.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

they dont take them because there have been people sratching off the numbers on gift cards and wait for people to buy them and then use them over the phone as soon as they were bought.

That's shady, but at the same time... Why would you wanna buy a gift card with the code already exposed?
indifferent.gif

those of you interested finishline.com has a small restock of the QS XX3s. carolina 8 8.5 9.5 10 and 11 and the chicagos 7.5-9,10,11,13,14

Does anyone know of any footlockers or finishlines that have the penny II's in the black and blue colorway at retail. Everyone online has such a high markup! Looking to pay a little below retail.

Back
Top Bottom