December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by young1

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

So, have we ever determined whether or not you can use a Nike Gift Card on a phone order? I've heard both yes and no - is it mainly up to the individual store manager or person taking your phone order?

Thanks!
Tried to use a gift card over the phone a few weeks back at NikeTown Atlanta. They said I couldn't use it I guess it depends on the store.
Yep.

I used to work at a store and we took gift cards over the phone no problem. The outlet in CO where I ordered my Huarache 08's took my gift card.

The one in Vegas where I ordered my foams didn't allow it.

By the way, I got my black/purple/white Huarache 08's and they're A-Grades. They do have small cosmetic blemishes though, like a bit of glue on thetongue. I never thought to consider asking the workers if they were B-Grades or not, probably a good idea considering the situation.

Just came back from Vegas....

Fashion Outlet @ Primm:
Huarache 08 Bball both all black and blk/yellow pairs FSR $34.99
Air Tailwind 4 in grey/blk/wht - several sizes - $29.99
Jordan XX2 Omega - few sizes left, about 10 pairs or so - $44.99
Those T Bug shoes mentioned a few pages back wht/blue/green? FSR - $59.99

Scooped up 3 pairs of the huaraches 08 all blk for only $90 after tax with the 20% off $75 or more promotion they had going this past weekend
eek.gif

Las Vegas Premium Outlets:

Huarache 08 blk/red/wht - FSR - $59.99
Kobe II Strengths (orcas) - only size 7.5 sizes, about 4-5 pairs on hash wall - $45 or $49?
Jordan vi cleats in all blk - FSR - $69.99
eyes.gif

Kobe III MPLS - about 20-30 pairs in youth sizes only - $29.99

Originally Posted by aikman1215

laugh.gif
Mr Jordan04 wrote:

i might go to vegas this weekend...so im hoping they have some type of before x-mas deal at the outlets. is there nike outlet @ the outlet mall where buffalo bills is?
Yeah, there is one @ Primm next to buffalo bills, which is the Fashion Outlet Las Vegas. There are also 2 more near the strip - The Las Vegas Outlet Center (indoor), which is right before the strip, and The Las Vegas Premium Outlets (outdoor) at the end of the strip - both about 10 minutes from each other.

Thanks. Where exactly is the indoor one? Is it at the mall in front of the wynn?

^^^Its about 5 minutes south of the Mandalay Bay on Las Vegas Blvd, you can't miss them.
The mall across the Wynn is just a mall, not an outlet mall.

In fact, let me help you out a little more. Here is an update on those outlets so get going IF you want to find something good for x-mas. Everything was goingfast...
laugh.gif

Las Vegas Outlet Center:

Jordan viii's wmns in wht/orange/grey - few pairs left in a couple sizes - $49.99
Jordan XV LS in blk/wht - close to FSR - $69.99
Jordan vi cleats in all blk - close to FSR - $34.99
Jordan XX3 low in all blk FSR - $99.99
Kobe II in Lakers colorway purple/yellow/wht - several sizes left - $51.99
Kobe II in wht/grey- several sizes left - $49.99
Air Flight 89 A - all wht FSR - $39.99

Scooped up a pair of the jordan vi cleats and 2 pairs of the Air Flight 89's which were about $24 after the 40% off promotion they had that sun night.
happy.gif
Ran out of space in the car so that was all I could get even though I regret not getting another pairs of those cleats. That's a great price on those.

Any details on discounts/sales goin on this weekend? I'm sure they're gonna have something since its the weekend before xmas. Hopefully its not a bssale/discount...

^^^Best bet would be to call that outlet and find out. I'm sure they will be cool about it and let you know.

Anways, forgot to mention Las Vegas Premium Outlet had Nike Air Slider CT cleats for those who play basball - sizes 12 to 15 only - $19.99! Nice looking nikecleats, blk/wht. Alot of other football cleats there too, don't remember their names, but the price ranges were between $24.99 and $39.99.

Call to verify sizes, prices. Good luck~

Pigeon Forge Clearance Store has these colors in stock in the AJF 3
All three colors are priced $59.99
Sizes for the most part are 9-14, they will go quick as they are on the front tables.

^^^I think the 40% off is only during specific hours (power hours I think they call it) on certain dates. Not sure its still going on or not, but I know itonly applied to those shoes and items that had the 40% off tag in front of them.

I really want this grey JB sweater but am not gonna spend $80. I really hope they have a 40%+ off sale of apparel. But cali outlet prices suck!

Kobe II Strengths (orcas) - only size 7.5 sizes, about 4-5 pairs on hash wall - $45 or $49?
Jordan vi cleats in all blk - FSR - $69.99
eyes.gif

Kobe III MPLS - about 20-30 pairs in youth sizes only - $29.99

devil.gif

tired.gif

sick.gif

Are you talking about these? (white/black/red)

h08bball_wht_blk_vred.jpg

Because the order that you listed the colorway has me a little confused....

I just ordered my size 7.5 and it let me check out and I got confirmation e-mail, so yes it works!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by joeysole

CDP 11/12 are up on NDC
WOW what the hell? NDC releasing before RD? Damn missed out.
ditto.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thanks joey for the post on the NJ update...was able to cop a sb backpack for me and my bro...they had 3 lefft when i called (well 1 left after i placed myorder), of the backpack....even better deal...they were only 23.98!! woot woot. thanks joey!

Back
Top Bottom