December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by joeysole

CDP 11/12 are up on NDC
WOW what the hell? NDC releasing before RD? Damn missed out.
ditto.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thanks joey for the post on the NJ update...was able to cop a sb backpack for me and my bro...they had 3 lefft when i called (well 1 left after i placed my order), of the backpack....even better deal...they were only 23.98!! woot woot. thanks joey!

I'm on my phone and can't really scroll back and forth between the pages without having to wait ages. Is there a pic you have of the backpack? $23shipped?

What's good with outlets by Portland? I'm heading there this weekend so what are some outlets I should checkout? I heard someone got a pair ofHyperdunks there.

i hope they cancel everyones orders. nike is just slippin
It has happened before and they don't cancel the orders.

Hopefully this is a sign that there will be plenty to go around and NDC/Swoosh will post up another FSR when the time comes on RD.

Yeah, but it has happened before, those that jumped on it and ordered will get there orders fulfilled.

yeah i know im slipping on my update game
tongue.gif

Discover Mills update(678-847-5140):
FSR in everything

Zoom soldier II

Air Pegasus '83

Air Flight '89s (for the next three pics)

(all leather
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Air Max Lights( runs narrow so buy 1 size bigger)

Delta Force Low SI

Nike Hardwood

Vandal Hi Leather (removable strap)
pimp.gif

Melo M4 (sz10-17)

Shox( price from left to right) $90,$70,$70,$90,$65,$90 and its the shox VII+

This is still a new store and so it hasn't been affected by the major price slashing you've seen at other outlets.

Edit: I had moved the photos so i was just re pasting them again.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Wow that sounds like major hate. So because as you put it "NIKE is just slippin" you want those who ordered to be canceled!??!

What sense does that make? Its not the consumers fault that they brought product that was on NIKE site....FOR SALE!!

Sounds like maybe cubsfan was slippin'! It's all good, I was slippin' too. I'm not mad, they'll be on a lot of other websites tonight andtomorrow. And if not, oh well. Just shoes. Not like I don't have 2 closets full of them already.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It has happened before and they don't cancel the orders.

Hopefully this is a sign that there will be plenty to go around and NDC/Swoosh will post up another FSR when the time comes on RD.

Yeah, but it has happened before, those that jumped on it and ordered will get there orders fulfilled.

didnt they do a restock with the black and silver V's???? From what i hear everyone shouldnt have any trouble if they get up early enough. Igrabbed my size 13 last night while I could. And dude why do you want everyones orders to canceled? Just cuz you missed out doesnt mean you have to hate oneveryone else. Come one man we're all family here.

imma take the high road and give derrty the benefit of doubt- maybe he was just venting bout no getting his size.
I didn't get mine either- it's ok- there will be more. Local stores and other websites
His statement did sound "hater-%**" though

Has anyone seen the reflective croc skin NY AF1's? I bet they are way cheap after all the recent markdowns

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Don't contradict yourself... "It is what it is."

Don't hate the player, hate the game, son.
grin.gif

Damn, I got some terrible news for the ppl that were able to grab an 11/12 CDP last night on nike.com.

I just got off of the phone with a nike representative and he said that what happened last night was a total mistake on nike's part and that ALL orderswill be cancelled at some point today.

Nike probably did this to test how popular and fast it would sell out online.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the people calling in to confirm and complain etc etc etc... just to make themselves feel better for missing out on the pack...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Las Vegas Premium Outlets:

Huarache 08 blk/red/wht - FSR - $59.99
Are you talking about these? (white/black/red)

h08bball_wht_blk_vred.jpg

Because the order that you listed the colorway has me a little confused....
Those are the ones. My cell pics suck so I can't provide the style # because its blurry so I just list the colorway. Does it really matterwhat order the colorway is listed as long as its there
eyes.gif

It does matter. If I say blk/white Huarache 08 vs white/blk Huarache 08, would you know which colorway I'm referring to?

Well, was there a Black/Red-White colorway of the 08's? I never saw one. I just assumed he meant the ones posted there. those are fire by the way. I wishthey were a little cheaper, I would definitely cop for $35.

Back
Top Bottom