December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Any places with cool grey dunks still?

Call Lovaland, CO Factory Store.

pics?

Are these it?
dunk_hi_pre_cool_bry_neut_1.jpg

was in philly today and dropped by the franklin mills outlet... probably the sorriest outlet ive ever been to. only noteworthy kicks were the zoom flight 96swhite/grey/black but they were still $70

also for u guys still lookin for the jb cement print members only jacket, they had M-XXL, didnt see any L, for $50.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Any places with cool grey dunks still?

Call Lovaland, CO Factory Store.

pics?

dunk_hi_gry_wht_char_5.jpg

I assumed he meant these since they have been at several outlets recently.

if those are it, my local nike outlet has em'

dont know price, dont know sizes left. dont ask me. call em:

1025 Industrial Park Dr # 900
Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 989-6100

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

was in philly today and dropped by the franklin mills outlet... probably the sorriest outlet ive ever been to. only noteworthy kicks were the zoom flight 96s white/grey/black but they were still $70

also for u guys still lookin for the jb cement print members only jacket, they had M-XXL, didnt see any L, for $50.

I hear ya and the one at Premium Outlets aren't much to talk about either

jville update clothes from 20-50 percent off same shoes and prices the same from last time good news manager said that they xpectin huge ship every week in janhe just rec the list some jordans he said that they r rec retros 2nd week and priced at 109.99 all it said on list (no ducktales here) he said clothes aregoing to 40 percent off in jan. happy christmas and all the good stuff .

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

www.karmaloop.com

60% OFF SALE (excludes limited items)

code: mari

24 HOUR SALE
cool they used my name as a code lol btw my outlet doesnt have anything worth mentioning at all smh we have some sample dunks and the valentinep-rods sz 9 in both

For those with deep pockets, CDP 11/12 size 8, 8.5, and 9.5 now available at Uptempoair.com, unfortunately for $549.00.

karmaloop needs to update their webiste inventory, i was about to buy all these shirts and went all the way up to payment (buy now) and when i submitted myorder it says that almost all of my items were not in stock....why make me put in all that info and waste my time if you dont even got it....even eastbay isbetter than that and they always say they have stock until you click to add. argh! anyways, it was my first time on karmaloop so just frustrated with the timei wasted.

Taken from another user who just made a topic. I know these have been at outlets for cheaper but here it is just incase
Originally Posted by AsianImage

http://www.finishline.com...s=P_SalePrice|1&N=0

I hope this is not a repost...but Finish Line has the retro ATC in Lava on sale for $54.99 and about $68 shipped. Great deal...I just picked up my 2nd pair.
They have a lot of sizes left...and it is on clearance.

are there any sales or deals goin on at the nike outlets this weekend like so much % off after you spend so much money or something similar to that?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

are there any sales or deals goin on at the nike outlets this weekend like so much % off after you spend so much money or something similar to that?

wondering the same...

wrentham report - nothing noteworthy. had a great discount though - buy 3 things and GET 10% OFF !! what an awesome deal...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

wrentham report - nothing noteworthy. had a great discount though - buy 3 things and GET 10% OFF !! what an awesome deal...
eek.gif
It will start next month

all nike outlets have this deal that u spend 75 this moth u get 25 gift card or something that all whats going on. u get 25 off from jan 1-31

Back
Top Bottom