December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Does anyone know if there is anymore lava atc II's left
at any outlets?
I need a size 9.

Info would be really appreciated.

The tanger outlet in Wisconsin Dells had the grey dunks FSR for $35.00. They also have white/red air max wrights FSR for $55.00 i believe. They also have aspizike messenger bag I believe it was for $19.99. The had like 3 left.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

at any outlets?
I need a size 9.

try finishline my friend, they had lava atc 2s for i think 54 im not sure if outlets ever had lavas, i know they had the tarts at camarillo butthats gone now (went this past week)

^^Also, if you have a Hibbetts Sports store near you, they had them there the other day when I went for $49.99

Originally Posted by bbergeman23

The tanger outlet in Wisconsin Dells had the grey dunks FSR for $35.00. They also have white/red air max wrights FSR for $55.00 i believe. They also have a spizike messenger bag I believe it was for $19.99. The had like 3 left.
10.5 and 14 left in the grey dunks.

Size 8.5 Motorsports XX3 on eastbay. I added them to my cart at 10:50 AM Pacific time and it worked. Also some small sizes on finishline.

Tanger Outlets in Washington, PA update as of a couple hours ago

(724) 228-7357

Nike SB Backpack-$24

They had two black and four olive left.

Jordan Elephant print Members Only Jacket-$50

67457070_z.jpg

They had like 5 or 6 ranging from sizes S-XXXLT

On Hash Wall (sizes are what I remember seeing. Could be others though.)

Flight 96-$35

5fd8_1.JPG

Saw sz 10, 10.5, 11

Nike Zoom Turf-$30

6406_1.JPG

Saw sz 11, 11.5

Nike Zoom Flight Five

img.jpg

Saw a couple sz 12

Nike AF1 Supreme Berlin-$50

berlin_sup.JPG

Saw a couple sz 12 and 14

In Regular Isles (didn't check sizes, but they were pretty scattered)

Nike AF1 Wildwood-$50
wildwood_prm.JPG

Nike Air Max International-$20
337593671.jpg

Nike Zoom Turf-$40
bbed_12.JPG

Jordan Rising Star-$52
f4fe_1_sbl.JPG

Jordan XX2 Basketball $125
roll.gif

AirJordan316238002-4.jpg

They had some other decent deals, just can't remember anything else.

Any one out in this general area check out your local Gabriel Brothers. They have had some decent shoes. Got a couple pairs of Nike AF1 Supreme Neon AM 95edition for $50 from two of them. At them I have also seen Nike AF1 Spiridon for $50, AF1 Supreme Toronto (beige ones) for $50, XX2 Stealth for $60, AFJ3Black/Blue for $60, AFJ12 Grey/Blue/White for $60, AFJ5 Green Bean for $60, Zoom Flight 95 and 96 for $50, random AF1s for $40, AM90 Black/White for $40,Sharkley HOH Zach Randolph for $40 or $50, and a bunch more. Also seen New Balance 998 Super Team 33 editions in a couple for $35.

they are out of the black sb backpacks...i just called to place an order and a guy named max looked but they are all gone (black ones at least)...

anyone has more info at which other outlet has the black sb backpacks? Or the Style number?

83952007226162523690162_L.jpg

Originally Posted by bbergeman23

The tanger outlet in Wisconsin Dells had the grey dunks FSR for $35.00. They also have white/red air max wrights FSR for $55.00 i believe. They also have a spizike messenger bag I believe it was for $19.99. The had like 3 left.

pics of the wrights?

Anything at Leesburg Nike Outlet? My mom's in the area for the next couple of weeks.

I went to Camarillo yesterday and there wasn't much. I saw a few pairs of Kobe2s and LeBron5s.

^ Leesburg has pretty much the same stuff as other outlets have.
They got in a few Yao China Black numbered to #888 Authentic Jerseys last week, only had like 5. I think they were $100 or $80.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

at any outlets?
I need a size 9.

yea finishline.com has size 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13 left. Price is $54.98

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they are out of the black sb backpacks...i just called to place an order and a guy named max looked but they are all gone (black ones at least)...

anyone has more info at which other outlet has the black sb backpacks? Or the Style number?

83952007226162523690162_L.jpg

just call and ask about the nike sb backpack, that's what i did when they first hit outlets

Just came back from NTLA..Nothing major, but they had some Hyperdunks on sale.Alot of Air Force Premuims(Safaris) but they were either $89.99 or $119.99..Ithink i saw the Chris Bosch Hyperdunks(white/red black)..
I saw 1 sz 14 Air Max 90 Current in the Infared colorway
They only cool thing is the XV and VIII CDP was for $185.99..Then you could use the 20% post card sent out and it brought it down to $161.07 with tax..
Thats about $75 for each pair...they had a 10.5 and maybe some other sizes...Call and confirm

Angel

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I bought a black one and when I left there was four olive and two black. Receipt says BA2037 Nike SB Backpack 826215610250 <---- That number is the same as the UPC Bar code.

Where did the guy look cause they had like 3 or 4 different areas that contained backpacks. The SB ones were right in the middle of the store. If they walkstraight from the cash registers through the generic two for $20 Nike t-shirt displays they will walk right into them before they get to the shoes isles. Itwas set up with the olive bags on the left, the black bags next to them, and to the right of them there were USA bags. Underneath there were different bags. The display had two signs with the one on top of the SB bags saying Equipment $34.99 and to the left of it is another sign on the display that says Equipment20% off. Bag rings up as $23.98. No one was even paying them any attention and I just ended up stumbling upon them from wondering aimlessly through thestore. Try calling them again with this info and see if it helps in finding them.

^^ awsome jack!! thanks for the details, ill give them a call again. thanks!! yea a girl checked it out after i called again and she said no more. =(

Initially those two SB black backpacks were put on hold for me from an employee named Eric. He said to call back in an hour because it was so busy. Called backin an hour, he was already off work and the two black SB backpacks were sold because he forgot to put my name on the hold tag......
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom