December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

just got back from jeffersonville ohio and that dude that had the shoes stacked up didnt buy them all, they r still sittin in same place as in zacks photo iend up getin the f&f 30% off bought 7 pairs of kicks came out to 125.00 plus tax. i am happy the reseller didnt buy it all up.big ups to the manager there.went to the coach store to cop wifie a bag and this girly dude bought 12000.00 worth of bags mostly 50%off stuff i think he is pissed because i called mr.ebayflamer. but got a deal on her bag reg389.00 coped 129.00 nice little christmas gift fo her.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Is the recession that bad that all these kicks are marked down to $30?

No, it's just that they've duped us for so long that most of us have forgotten what outlet prices are really supposed to mean.

South Chicago Update (from what I could remember)

Metallic Silver Court Force High $39.99 FSR
Air Max Penny 1 Chicago $29.99 Size 8 and below
Air Flare (Agassis, I think) $19.99
Olympic Zoom Flight 95 $29.99 FSR
White/Navy Zoom Flight 95 $29.99 FSR

There was some other stuff, but these were the highlights and steals. I didn't let those Court Forces sit on the shelf for more than 1 second lol.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

No, it's just that they've duped us for so long that most of us have forgotten what outlet prices are really supposed to mean.

There was some other stuff, but these were the highlights and steals. I didn't let those Court Forces sit on the shelf for more than 1 second lol.

tired.gif

BUY YO ZACH or whoever else in ohio,

what are those other color air forces ?!?!

Sorry if these questions are noobish, but I've never done this before.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to phone order stuff from outlets over the phone? Also, how can I get that F&F discount?

Nothing has ever been too appealing to me on this thread (or I missed what I liked), but those Chicago AM90's for 25 bucks is an absolute steal.

^ memphisboi

$79.99
(metallic silver / varsity red / black) 318775-061
af107_pre_spiridon.jpg

$79.99 or $99.99
(white / neutral grey / black / infrared) 318775-101
af107_pre_m90.jpg

$79.99?
(bone / voltage / black) 315180-002
af107_pre_bone_volt_blk.jpg

$79.99
(varsity red / varsity red / royal blue) 315180-661
af107_pre_paris_red_roy.jpg

Zach..i thought the forces were gonna drop in price..i got my infrared 90 uptowns for 49.99 from san marcos factory store..

air-tech-challenge-ii-141.jpg

Air Tech Challenge II 318408-141
[h2]$34.99

[/h2]
Camarillo Outlet (805)-384-4480

Cabazon Outlet (951)-849-0466

It seems as though each store has their own mark downs. No universal prices nationwide.

I did scoop a pair of Huarache 08's (sku# 318690-001) today for $34.99 at Calhoun, GA outlet

07a257ce39e4347aff29d5878dbbcdefd0a561d.jpg

They also had a White/Blue/Purple colorway for $35 Sku# 318690-152

bec158e0ea43fe96ca9c414a715f0fca69c3c07.jpg

PH# 706-625-2626

Who ever asked about the price on the Kobe 2's at San Marcos, they are $52. Carbon Flight 95's are there but only size 10. (got me a pair). SO MANYDEALS RIGHT NOW!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

tired.gif
word, i saw that and my eyes lit up then i saw the sizes... i want a 14!

man some crazy deals goin down, too bad nothing i want

Originally Posted by joeysole

air-tech-challenge-ii-141.jpg

Air Tech Challenge II 318408-141
[h2]$34.99

[/h2]
Camarillo Outlet (805)-384-4480

Cabazon Outlet (951)-849-0466

CHUUCH!!

I feel bad buying myself this stuff with Christmas right around the corner, but eff it--these pricesare too good to pass up. The kids can deal with one less present this year.
laugh.gif

anyone can hook me up with some nike zoom flight five FSR $29.99
nike wht/red Zoom BB2s FSR (A-grades) $49.99

want these to play ball

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Who ever asked about the price on the Kobe 2's at San Marcos, they are $52. Carbon Flight 95's are there but only size 10. (got me a pair). SO MANY DEALS RIGHT NOW!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. What color do they have? I wonder if I canpersuade them to do a phone order with the F&F
smile.gif
Then $36 FTW.Seriously there are a lot of deals. This thread is flooded with deals and updates. Props.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Who ever asked about the price on the Kobe 2's at San Marcos, they are $52. Carbon Flight 95's are there but only size 10. (got me a pair). SO MANY DEALS RIGHT NOW!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. What color do they have? I wonder if I can persuade them to do a phone order with the F&F
smile.gif
Then $36 FTW. Seriously there are a lot of deals. This thread is flooded with deals and updates. Props.
Has anyone have success on doing this?

Originally Posted by kobehead

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. What color do they have? I wonder if I can persuade them to do a phone order with the F&F
smile.gif
Then $36 FTW. Seriously there are a lot of deals. This thread is flooded with deals and updates. Props.

They were a white shoe with purple and yellow accents. Like these.

nike-zoom-kobe-2-ii.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

those were that high priced but not the supremes?

thx though
Zach..i thought the forces were gonna drop in price..i got my infrared 90 uptowns for 49.99 from san marcos factory store..

I know, i was a little dumbfounded at the prices of the other Premium's, I walked down the aisle seeing the Supreme's first I was like,wow...eek...damn...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

For anyone thats interested, I was browsin NDC and...

the Black/Blue structures that came out not too long ago have been marked down to 73.99 - FSR.

Too bad I paid retail for em when they first dropped, oh well, you win some you lose some.

Back
Top Bottom