Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Gottlieb is a tool, a total tool

"17. Gerald Henderson, Duke

A poor man's Kobe who does a very good Kobe impression. (Remember when Kobe used to talk like MJ?) Henderson is a terrific athlete who is an improvingshooter to go with his midrange game. "

A poor man's Kobe? Im, I believe Kobe goes right AND left. I believe Kobe can shoot.

Whats wrong with Memphis starting Warrick, why bring other cats probably costing more money. He's just the high flyer Mayo needs , he aint been usedproperly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

's

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Gottlieb is a tool, a total tool

"17. Gerald Henderson, Duke

A poor man's Kobe who does a very good Kobe impression. (Remember when Kobe used to talk like MJ?) Henderson is a terrific athlete who is an improving shooter to go with his midrange game. "

A poor man's Kobe? Im, I believe Kobe goes right AND left. I believe Kobe can shoot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Steph Curry to the Wizards makes no sense unless someone is moved...
I think he might be the most coveted player outside Blake
From a PRO aspect, I just don't get it.

Dude will be no better than Juan Dixon as a NBA player.

No less than J.J. Redick.

Fine line, er?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Steph Curry to the Wizards makes no sense unless someone is moved...
I think he might be the most coveted player outside Blake
From a PRO aspect, I just don't get it.

Dude will be no better than Juan Dixon as a NBA player.

No less than J.J. Redick.

Fine line, er?
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying....

on top of it all, if we draft a guy like Curry at the #5, that STILL doesn't guarantee that DeBrick is gonna be out of the starting lineup. If wecan't swindle the Clips to trade for the #1, or if Harden is off the board...we gotta move that pick by any means. There has to be SOME team who draftsafter us that falls in love with a player that they would be willing to move up for. This is going to be one of the worst drafts in NBA history. If we movedown in the draft, I think we should focus on a guy like Earl Clark. I think he has the potential to be one of the top 3-5 players taken in the first roundthis year....

I Nas....thanks for posting that insider
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Could JJ or Juan create their own shot like Steph?

This is the question I ask you.
In college...Juan could do whatever he wanted....much like Steph. NBA is a different beast.

I'm on the fence with Steph.

On one hand I could see him being the next Mo Williams. On the other hand I can see him being Daniel Gibson.

^^^ yea I'm not saying that its warranted but Curry seems to be high on everyone's board.
I have my favorites in this draft that I want to see do well and be a good fit for a team...
1. Harden
2. Curry
3. Teague
4. Douglas

I'm sorry but if Ramon Sessions can make a difference for a team and get paid i think these 4 can too

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Whats wrong with Memphis starting Warrick, why bring other cats probably costing more money. He's just the high flyer Mayo needs , he aint been used properly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

's

He's a sixth man and he has no defense. He can definitely put it in the bucket, but he's also inconsistent at times.

DG said Brandon Jennings is Jason Williams meets Damon Stoudamire.
roll.gif

[table][tr][th=""]PICK[/th] [th=""]TEAM[/th] [th=""]PLAYER[/th] [th=""]VITALS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
1.gif
[/td] [td]
lac.gif

L.A. Clippers
[/td] [td]
19213.jpg

Blake Griffin
[/td] [td]Position: PF
Height: 6-foot-10
Weight: 248 pounds
School: Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: The Clippers brought in Blake Griffin for a public workout and continue to be on the path to select him with the No. 1 pick.Sources around the league say that trade talks with the Clippers are virtually nonexistent when it comes to Griffin. In other words, Griffin will be a Clipper.Meanwhile, the Clippers are focusing on finding a new home for Chris Kaman or Zach Randolph.

[table][tr][th=""]PICK[/th] [th=""]TEAM[/th] [th=""]PLAYER[/th] [th=""]VITALS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
2.gif
[/td] [td]
mem.gif

Memphis
[/td] [td]
19024.jpg

Hasheem Thabeet
[/td] [td]Position: C
Height: 7-3
Weight: 267
School: Connecticut[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Grizzlies continue to be a bit of an enigma right now. They are talking to a number of teams about a potential trade, andteams including the Kings, Wizards, Knicks, Rockets and Celtics have shown interest. The Grizzlies continue to publicly pursue Ricky Rubio as well, though awell-placed source in Rubio's camp said it's likely (though not definite) that it will skip Memphis when Rubio goes on a three-city U.S. tour nextweek.

There also have been rumblings that Tyreke Evans is in the mix in Memphis. But when the dust clears, it looks as though the most likely scenario has Thabeet in Memphis ondraft night if the Grizzlies keep the pick.

3.gif
[/td] [td]
okc.gif

Oklahoma City
[/td] [td]
19272.jpg

Ricky Rubio
[/td] [td]Position: PG
Height: 6-4
Weight: 180

Analysis: The Thunder have been their typical quiet selves. GM Sam Presti has told a number of agents that he is interested in theirplayers, but it has been difficult to ascertain the direction toward which they are leaning.

We continue to hear that the Thunder have expressed interest in Rubio, Thabeet, James Harden, Jordan Hill and Stephen Curry.

Rubio likely will make a visit to OKC sometime before the draft, but major questions exist about how he would fit there. The team sees Russell Westbrook as its point guard of the future and isn'tsure how he would fare without the ball in his hands. Maybe more importantly, Presti is an opportunist. If he can get a couple of good assets in return for theNo. 3 pick, he won't be afraid to pull the trigger.

But if he doesn't, and if Rubio is off the board, the team will have to make a tough decision. Thabeet would give the Thunder the shot-blocking theydesperately need. Harden would give them the savvy of a veteran. Curry would give them shooting. Hill would give them rebounding and energy. Oklahoma Citycould use all those things, but our guess is that it will settle on Harden.

4.gif
[/td] [td]
sac.gif

Sacramento
[/td] [td]
19259.jpg

Tyreke Evans
[/td] [td]Position: SG
Height: 6-5
Weight: 220
School: Memphis[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Another week, another player for the Kings. I think, ideally, the Kings will figure out a way to move up in the draft.They've had some preliminary discussions with the Grizzlies, but the price is high. Moving up two spots would cost them the No. 4 pick and last year'slottery pick, Jason Thompson. That's a high pricefor Rubio. Probably too high.

If they don't trade up and if Rubio doesn't fall to them, they will be in a tough position. The team needs a point guard, preferably a big one, andtwo players stand out. JrueHoliday's combination of size and defensive ability are intriguing. However, his lack of production at UCLA is a big concern. Evans was muchmore productive at Memphis and has terrific upside as a scoring point. The other possibilities here include Brandon Jennings, Jonny Flynn and Curry.

5.gif
[/td] [td]
was.gif

Washington
[/td] [td]
19221.jpg

James Harden
Weight: 222
School: Arizona State[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: As we've been reporting since draft lottery night, the Wizards continue to shop the pick. Asource in Washington told me that they've had a number of interesting offers. Their goal is to get back a veteran who can play right now and to shed a fewmillion dollars off their cap if possible.
A number of teams including the Knicks, Mavericks, Rockets and Pacers are all possibilities here. If they keep the pick, they'll have a tough choicebetween Harden and Hill. From the intel I've received, it sounds as though Harden may be slightly ahead.
6.gif
[/td] [td]
min.gif

Minnesota
[/td] [td]
19087.jpg

Stephen Curry
Height: 6-3
Weight: 181
School: Davidson[/td] [/tr][/table]
Analysis: The Wolves really need help at center and point guard. There aren't any centers left worth taking. They've been lookingat Evans here, but in this mock draft, he's already off the board. Curry becomes an interesting prospect if Evans is gone.

He can play both positions on the floor and combined with RandyFoye could give the Wolves a pretty formidable backcourt. Curry's maturity, his dead-eye shooting and his name recognition all make this apretty smart pick for the Wolves.

7.gif
[/td] [td]
gsw.gif

Golden State
[/td] [td]
19263.jpg

Jrue Holiday
Height: 6-4
Weight: 199
School: UCLA[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Warriors don't have a traditional point guard and while Don Nelson would prefer a veteran Ithink it will be hard for them to pass on Jrue Holiday if he's still on the board. Holiday isn't nearly as polished as Flynn, but he gives them somemuch-needed size and defense in the backcourt next to MontaEllis. I also expect that the Warriors will take a long look at Brandon Jennings here. But his lack of size hurts him a bit.

And while were at it, I'm hearing significant buzz that Louisville's Terrence Williams is also high onthe board at Golden State. Seven seems too high, but don't be surprised if the Warriors are willing to do a swap to get him.

8.gif
[/td] [td]
nyk.gif

New York
[/td] [td]
19160.jpg

Jonny Flynn
Height: 6-1
Weight: 196
School: Syracuse[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Knicks will be disappointed if Curry is off the board, but they still have a chance to really help their backcourt. Thequestion is whether they go for experience or upside. Flynn has the ability to come in and play right away in New York. Jennings has more long-term upside. Ithink Jennings playing a year in Italy will make him intriguing to Mike D'Antoni, but Flynn is more of a pure point guard right now and that's what theKnicks need.

And while we're on the subject, don't count out one sleeper here -- Ohio State's B.J. Mullens. His combination of size and athleticism isintriguing. He's far from ready, but the Knicks need a big man and they are intrigued.

9.gif
[/td] [td]
tor.gif

Toronto
[/td] [td]
19262.jpg

DeMar DeRozan
Height: 6-6
Weight: 211
School: USC[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Raptors have some needs on the wing since Anthony Parker and Shawn Marion are hitting free agency. On talent alone, DeMarDeRozan is one of the most gifted players in the draft. His strong play at the end of the season combined with a confident performance at the combine couldpush him higher.

But if he's here, sources say the Raptors won't pass. If DeRozan is gone, they'll decide between Duke's Gerald Henderson and Holiday.

10.gif
[/td] [td]
mil.gif

Milwaukee
[/td] [td]
19174.jpg

Jordan Hill
Height: 6-10
Weight: 232
School: Arizona[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Bucks will jump for joy if this scenario happens. Hill is a top-five talent, but if the Wizardspass, he may slip here. None of the other teams are really after a power forward. Hill would be a godsend for the Bucks.

They face losing both of their free agents -- CharlieVillanueva and Ramon Sessions -- this summerdue to financial constraints. That loss could leave them wide open at both the point and the 4.

If Hill is gone, they'll try to find the best player among Flynn, Holiday, Jennings, Jeff Teague and Earl Clark.

11.gif
[/td] [td]
njn.gif

New Jersey
[/td] [td]
18875.jpg

Tyler Hansbrough
Weight: 234
School: North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Rod Thorn has said he needs a moose, but it won't be easy to find one here. The Nets have needsat both forward positions but the three best candidates, DeJuan Blair, Earl Clark andJames Johnson, all haveissues. Blair's medical reports have created major red flags about his knees. Johnson is carrying around some baggage from Wake Forest. And Clark isn'tthe physical player they're really looking for.

That has caused two new players to emerge on their list -- Tyler Hansbrough and Terrence Williams. Williams hashis own set of issues that teams are sorting through which gives Hansbrough a legit shot at going this high. He isn't going to be a dominant player in theleague, but he's been productive, is as tough as nails and has measured better, in size and athletically, than people predicted.

12.gif
[/td] [td]
cha.gif

Charlotte
[/td] [td]
19028.jpg

Gerald Henderson
Weight: 215
School: Duke[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Since shipping JasonRichardson to Phoenix in December, the Bobcats have some needs in the backcourt. Raja Bell can't hold down the fort forever.

While they hope a player like DeRozan or Evans falls here, they can settle for Henderson. Henderson isn't the best offensive 2-guard in the draft, buthe's NBA-ready and can play lockdown defense.

13.gif
[/td] [td]
ind.gif

Indiana
[/td] [td]
19214.jpg

Austin Daye
[/td] [td]Position: SF
Height: 6-11
Weight: 192
School: Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Pacers' biggest need is an athletic big man who can score and block shots. Unfortunately, there aren't any of thoseguys in the draft this year. They are also looking for a starting point guard. But if the draft plays out like this, the Pacers would have to reach.

The good news is that Daye could be a great fit, especially if they start playing Danny Granger more at the 4. Daye's shooting ability andupside remind some of, dare we say, Jonathan Bender.

They'll also give a long look to Jennings and Jeff Teague here.

14.gif
[/td] [td]
pho.gif

Phoenix
[/td] [td]
19261.jpg

Brandon Jennings
Height: 6-2
Weight: 165

Analysis: The Suns could go in a lot of directions depending on where GM Steve Kerr decides to take the team. There's been a lot oftalk about Earl Clark here and I think he makes a lot of sense. But they may have a hard time passing on Jennings if he's still on the board.

Eventually, Steve Nash is going to slow down, andJennings has the talent to be a big-time point guard down the road. With a year or two of tutoring from Nash, he could be a special player.

15.gif
[/td] [td]
det.gif

Detroit
[/td] [td]
19050.jpg

Earl Clark
Weight: 226
School: Louisville[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Pistons will begin their summer makeover in the draft. They'd love to add a dominantlow-post scorer, but there just isn't anyone available there. They'll have a tough decision between two upside guys. Clark could be the second comingof Lamar Odom if he's willing to put in the work.

The versatile forward can play both the 3 and the 4, is amazing in transition, is an excellent rebounder and an emerging shooter. And he has the capability(albeit not always the inclination) to play great defense.

James Johnson issmaller but tougher. He is also inconsistent but has major upside. Both guys have questions about their background.

I think Clark gets the edge based on size. He's big enough to be a full-time 4 in the NBA.

16.gif
[/td] [td]
chi.gif

Chicago
[/td] [td]
19230.jpg

DeJuan Blair
Height: 6-7
Weight: 277
School: Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: There's been talk that the Bulls may take a look at Hansbrough. He definitely is a John Paxson-type of player. However, we now have him off theboard. The Bulls will have a tough choice here between Blair, James Johnson and B.J. Mullens.

Johnson is a talent who could give the Bulls an offensive lift at the 4. Mullens has the most long-term upside at a position where the Bulls need help. ButBlair, even with his long-term knee issues, looks like the right fit in Chicago. He's physical, a beast on the boards and gives the Bulls some much-neededtoughness on the frontline.

17.gif
[/td] [td]
phi.gif

Philadelphia
[/td] [td]
19124.jpg

Eric Maynor
Height: 6-3
Weight: 164
School: VCU[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: With Andre Miller hittingfree agency this summer, look for the Sixers to address the point guard position. Lou Williams is nice but not really a lead guard.

Maynor would give Philly the total package as one of the most NBA-ready players in the draft. Teague will also get a look here, but he's more of a comboguard and the Sixers have that in Williams.

18.gif
[/td] [td]
min.gif

Minnesota
(via Miami)

[/td] [td]
19269.jpg

B.J. Mullens
[/td] [td]Position: C
Height: 7-1
Weight: 258
School: Ohio State[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Wolves don't have a true center, and Mullens is likely to be the best one remaining on the board. At the beginning of theseason, he was ranked in our top five, but he slipped because, although his talent remains, he's years away from being ready. However, a lottery team withlots of first-round picks such as Minnesota can roll the dice and pray the gamble pays off.

19.gif
[/td] [td]
atl.gif

Atlanta
[/td] [td]
19334.jpg

Jeff Teague
Weight: 175
School: Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Hawks have blown it repeatedly when they've needed a point guard in the draft. They passedon Chris Paul to draft Marvin Williams and passed on Rajon Rondo to draft Shelden Williams.

Then, two years ago, when they finally got around to picking a point guard, they took Acie Law ahead of Rodney Stuckey.

The choice here likely will come down to Teague and Ty Lawson. Lawson has theexperience and leadership credentials, but Teague has the sizzle and upside.

20.gif
[/td] [td]
uth.gif

Utah
[/td] [td]
19234.jpg

Sam Young
Weight: 223
School: Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Jazz are hoping that Hansbrough slips to them here. But if he's off the board, they'll likely be deciding betweenJames Johnson, Sam Young and ToneyDouglas.

Johnson will be more of a fit in Utah. With it likely that Carlos Boozer is gone this summer they'll have a lot of need in their frontcourt. The question is whether they can put up withJohnson's sometimes difficult on-court personality.

Douglas is the type of combo guard the Jazz currently lack. He shoots it, plays defense and could be a credible backup at both positions for Utah.

However, Young is the type of tough, grizzled veteran the Jazz love. He's ready to step in and play right now and give them minutes at both the 2 andthe 3.

21.gif
[/td] [td]
nor.gif

New Orleans
[/td] [td]
19309.jpg

James Johnson
Height: 6-8
Weight: 258
School: Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Johnson is a steal if he falls this far. His range is anywhere between 11 and 21, but there havebeen enough background concerns about Johnson's role in Wake Forest's demise to have him slide just a bit.

If he falls this far, the Hornets have to thrilled. He gives them some much-needed athleticism on their frontline and should be able to get some minutes atboth the 3 and 4.

22.gif
[/td] [td]
dal.gif

Dallas
[/td] [td]
19220.jpg

Terrence Williams
Height: 6-6
Weight: 213
School: Louisville[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Mavs have been willing to take a chance on big-time athletes with a questionable background. It worked for them with Josh Howard and it might work again with Williams. He haslottery talent, and if he can focus and improve that jump shot, he could be a long-term replacement for Jerry Stackhouse. Ty Lawson is also a possibility here.

23.gif
[/td] [td]
sac.gif

Sacramento
(via Houston)

[/td] [td]
19034.jpg

Ty Lawson
Height: 6-1
Weight: 199
School: North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Kings are already taking one combo guard with their first pick, but after last year'sdebacle at the point, they can afford to take another one and hope that they can find a new home for Beno Udrih.

24.gif
[/td] [td]
por.gif

Portland
[/td] [td]
19172.jpg

DaJuan Summers
Height: 6-9
Weight: 243
School: Georgetown[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Blazers are looking at trading this pick. But if they keep it, the Blazers can add another forward who can play both the 3and the 4. Summers already has an NBA body and has that shooting ability the team really covets.

25.gif
[/td] [td]
okc.gif

Oklahoma City
(via San Antonio)

[/td] [td]
19026.jpg

Chase Budinger
Weight: 206
School: Arizona[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Thunder would love to get their hands on a center, but there isn't anyone worth reallygambling on at this point in the draft. If the team doesn't address its needs at the 2 earlier in the draft, Budinger could be an option. His shootingability would be a nice complement in the backcourt to Russell Westbrook.

26.gif
[/td] [td]
chi.gif

Chicago
(via Denver)

[/td] [td]
nba_i_douglas_65.jpg

Toney Douglas
Weight: 184
School: Florida State[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Douglas is an insurance policy should Ben Gordon bolt this summer. He's not as talented a shooter,but he's good enough to play both backcourt positions in Chicago and his defense will earn him minutes right from the get-go.

27.gif
[/td] [td]
mem.gif

Memphis
(via Orlando)

[/td] [td]
19171.jpg

Gani Lawal
Weight: 229
School: Georgia Tech[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Lawal is raw, but he's the type of athletic, rebounding machine the Grizzlies currently lack. He's not going to give youtoo much on the offensive end, but that's what MarcGasol and Darrell Arthur are for.

28.gif
[/td] [td]
min.gif

Minnesota
(via Boston)

[/td] [td]
19183.jpg

Victor Claver
Height: 6-11
Weight: 217
School: Spain[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: It seems doubtful that the Wolves would keep three rookies on their roster next season, which gives them an interesting choice ofinternational players. OmriCasspi would be an obvious choice. He's tough, physical and can keep developing overseas.

But Claver has more long-term upside and, in a few years, could be a great pick if he continues to develop in Spain.

29.gif
[/td] [td]
lal.gif

L.A. Lakers
[/td] [td]
19079.jpg

Darren Collison
Weight: 166
School: UCLA[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: Collison is a small guard, something Phil Jackson isn't a big fan of. But he's super fast, has a smooth jumper and canget after it defensively. With Derek Fisher winding downhis career, he's worth a gamble here.

30.gif
[/td] [td]
cle.gif

Cleveland
[/td] [td]
19254.jpg

Derrick Brown
Weight: 225
School: Xavier[/td] [/tr][/table]

Analysis: The Cavs could lose both BenWallace and Anderson Varejao this summer. Andafter getting bested by the Magic, the need for them to have some athletic 4s who can guard players on the perimeter is paramount.

DeMarre Carroll is areal possibility here, but after having his physical red-flagged, he may slip out of the first.

Chad Ford covers the NBA for ESPNInsider

Jeff Teague to Milwaukee?

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
jteague03.jpg

Jeff Teague

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]We've learned from sources that Milwaukee is extremely high on Jeff Teague and he will likely be one of a small group of playersthey will decide from at their 10th pick.

While in Treviso I was able to speak with a number of scouts and bounce a number of players off of them. Teague was one player that everyone was very high on.Though he has yet to sign with an agent and commit to the draft, he's considered to have a good chance to be a lottery pick.

Teague would make a lot of sense for a team that will likely let point guard Ramon Sessions walk in free agency. Teague offers the team a lot of upside at thepoint guard position and for a team low on talent, he's exactly what they need.

Austin Daye Promise in Top 20? Or not...

Austin Daye might have a promise in the top 20, in which case he should obviously remain in the draft.

Those close to Daye claim he is saying he has a promise in the top 20. However if that's the case it's curious that he would choose to continue to workout for teams, since the usual protocol is to shut down workouts to avoid an injury and keep quiet. One thing we have confirmed is that if he indeed does havea promise, it's not at 15 with Detroit, as some have projected.

Daye measured very well with a 7-2 wingspan and a 9-foot standing reach. However his athleticism test numbers were worse than bad as he failed to put up 185once and had one of the slowest times in the 3/4 court sprint. His vertical was also extremely poor.

Some feel he should remain in the draft this year due to the fact that this is his best chance to be a first rounder, and his game will be exposed if hereturns to school and can't carry the team.

The Pistons have supposedly narrowed their list of players they are considering to four and will pick from those at 15. Jrue Holiday has impressed Detroit andcould be among the four players they have in their list.

Patty Mills Likely in 2nd Round

Nearly every scout I spoke with in Treviso said that if Mills remains in the draft this year he will be a second rounder. Hisperformance in Treviso did nothing to change the nosedive that his stock has taken since workouts began. One scout mentioned the fact that guards wereblocking his shots during the Oakland workout and that his size was becoming an apparent issue.

Before his wrist injury, Mills was riding a wave of momentum having led the Australian national team in scoring during his great performance in the Olympics.He came back and struggled to play up to the same level late in the year, and hasn't been able to turn things around.

Word is that Mills has yet to sign with an agent and could go back to school, despite the fact that he announced he would stay in the draft. Regardless, manyscouts see Mills as an eventual back up in the league.

Washington to Trade Out of 5th Pick?

There is speculation that the Wizards will look to move their 5th pick and trade down looking to dump a salary in the process.Washington has a ton of money locked up in Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler and would like to improve their cap situation in any way possible.They don't see this as being a strong draft or a player worthy of the 5th selection being available.

A number of teams could potentially look to move up to the 5th pick targeting players such as Jordan Hill, Stephen Curry or Tyreke Evans.

What the... unless we take back an even worse contract or trade him with the pick, there is NO WAY we get rid of Udrih. Dude is toxic with a matching contract.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Hansbrough at 11
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm still torn between Thompson and 4th for 2nd pick. Being able to come out the draft with Evans and Thompson WOULD be
pimp.gif
. It only makes Memphis deeper which is what the team needs. A Conley / Mayo /Evans guard rotation would also be
pimp.gif
. I believe that's the best offerI've heard since the rumors have started or at least realistic rumors. I wouldn't be upset if it happened, but still don't want to miss out onRubio.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Hansbrough at 11
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

pimp.gif
at TH bumping that draft stock up

ima die if the bobcats take Gerald Henderson....I can see him being no more then a smaller gerald wallace...athletic w/ no damn jump shot

and James Johnson on the Hornets is
pimp.gif
......that'll be 4 former skip prosser players on one team....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom