Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

If Hill is on the board and The Bucks pass him. Thorn Better do like last years draft.

Hand in the pick, close the laptops, and get the hell out of the garden as fast as they can.

Tyler I think is a smoke screen, They are really high on the Israeli player and also may be picking for the Jazz if they do the Boozer Sign and trade with theJazz picking for them at their pick.

Like I said though, if they can get Hill, Nets fans will be happy watching YI sit on the pine.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by dreClark

Could JJ or Juan create their own shot like Steph?

This is the question I ask you.
In college...Juan could do whatever he wanted....much like Steph. NBA is a different beast.

That's a lie...Juan always had problems with bigger and stronger defenders in man to man defenses. Something Steph put this rest this year.

So evderything Im seein, Manor is basically a lock for 6ers...

did yall see 1st & 10 today?
Andre Iguodala was sayin Steph is gonna end up being the best player in this draft even if his doesnt improve talent wise because his High Basaketball IQ isgonna get him by.

...wow

Just an observation, I saw Daye walking Downtown with Wolves personnel in Minneapolis the other day. Last wolves player I saw given the same treatment (Love)got drafted to them. I say he doesn't slip past 18. I still don't see why you guys aren't giving curry love. He is BETTER than Juan dixon was incollege, and will be better in the pros. Better Shot, and actually faster, when I saw him play St. Mary's I realized dude is legit. Give him 10 lbs and heis good IMO.

You know how horrible a draft this is when the Nets got Brook Lopez at 10 last year and mocks have them taking TH at 11 this year.

Originally Posted by CP1708

People straight bathing in that Curry kool aid.
QFT.

Someone spiked the punch and everyone at the party had a sip. This %*%%# Skip Bayless said that he'd draft him over Blake Griffin
roll.gif
. Steph was good in college but his lack of athleticism is going to KILL him atthe next level.
did yall see 1st & 10 today?
Andre Iguodala was sayin Steph is gonna end up being the best player in this draft even if his doesnt improve talent wise because his High Basaketball IQ is gonna get him by.

...wow
I saw that too. Iggy is in off season mode. Half the *!%@ he said didn't make sense.

You can tell this draft is weak when Jrue Holiday is projected to still be in the top 5 when he bombed at workouts and didn't impress his only year atUCLA. Too many people drafting off of potential instead of what was proven on the court.

^ EVERY draft is off potential.

Duh but I'm saying it shouldn't be that way. More busts than those that succeed because they were drafted off of potential.

Seen donnie walsh in midtown today.... Pulled up in a phantom... Shouted out Stephen curry , he said he had a good workout.... Donnie stay in a new whip

Trust FAR more busts are made out of production in college. Half the reason the second round exists is due to productive college players who are only gettingdrafted off of production.

Look at the history of top five picks made off of potential vs. production. See which list is better.

This draft is so weak in terms of talent unless you have a chance at Griffen, Rubio or Harden, you should draft based on need.

So many of these guys coluld be out of the league by the time there rookie contracts expire. If I'm a GM and I need a shooter I will take Curry despite thefact he may not be a franchise player you want to draft in the lottery.

Wizards worked out Terrence Williams and have Ty Lawson coming in for a workout in the next couple of days....some speculation is that Ernie Grunfeld has atrade in place for the #5, so he's now targeting guys who will be available in the mid-late first round....

Osh Kosh - I totally disagree.

This may not be a Bosh, James, Wade, Melo type draft but this is one of those drafts I think that players that are drafted later may be better in the pros,Second Round picks develop into NBA ball players.

Yes, there are four or five players that are considered "top five talent" but I think teams will find Jewels in the rough with some of these players.

for the NY heads check this out, pretty funny imo

"Moments before Stephen Curry walked in to meet the media Wednesday afternoon after his predraft workout at the Knicks' training facility, coach MikeD'Antoni told him New York couldn't draft him.

"I said, Oh, why?"' Curry said. "He said, 'Because Allan Houston said he doesn't want to be the second-best shooter in Knicks'history."'

when the Nets got Brook Lopez at 10 last year
a great example of how teams can take the combine too seriously.

a coordinated 7 footer with a very solid offensive arsenal and likes to work down on the block and 9 teams pass him up because his wingspan isnt what theyexpected
smh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

for the NY heads check this out, pretty funny imo

"Moments before Stephen Curry walked in to meet the media Wednesday afternoon after his predraft workout at the Knicks' training facility, coach Mike D'Antoni told him New York couldn't draft him.

"I said, Oh, why?"' Curry said. "He said, 'Because Allan Houston said he doesn't want to be the second-best shooter in Knicks' history."'

LOL

Back
Top Bottom