Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Keep Kevin Love and dump Al Jefferson... Mike, you're better than that..

im not saying buil around love my point was your not going to win %!$* with AL jeffeson as your superstar.
indifferent.gif

This is another one of the dumber cliches in sports, the most annoying part is people say this like they are imparting some great knowledge. You have a 1/30chance of winning a chmapionship every year your going to be right 99.9% of the time.
laugh.gif

If you can get 20 and 10 at 20+ level efficiency you build around that, this is had been true since the beginning of *@*##!% time.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Jeff Teague didn't return to school folks.
The heck?? I just saw ESPN and it said returning players.. Showed Jodie Meeks, and then Jeff Teague.. Maybe I was dreaming..

I take back my smoking hats and input these
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im not saying buil around love my point was your not going to win %!$* with AL jeffeson as your superstar.
indifferent.gif

This is another one of the dumber cliches in sports, the most annoying part is people say this like they are imparting some great knowledge. You have a 1/30 chance of winning a chmapionship every year your going to be right 99.9% of the time.
laugh.gif

If you can get 20 and 10 at 20+ level efficiency you build around that, this is had been true since the beginning of *@*##!% time.
tired.gif

thats funny coming from a man who just post stats in every post and think that proves his point

and you woud build around Chris Bosh,Paul Gasol,Antawn Jamison, Zach Randolph and Jermaine O'Neal? those are all 20 and 10 guys at some times durning therecareer. what they all are is 2nd option on a team samething Al jefferson is, Al jefferson is NOT a bum but him as your number 1= your team going no where

I'm hearing Flynn to Sacramento. If so
smh.gif
. I have a bad feeling that he's going to rot there.

and you woud build around Chris Bosh,Paul Gasol,Antawn Jamison, Zach Randolph and Jermaine O'Neal? those are all 20 and 10 guys at some times durning there career. what they all are is 2nd option on a team samething Al jefferson is, Al jefferson is NOT a bum but him as your number 1= your team going no where
Truth.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I'm hearing Flynn to Sacramento. If so
smh.gif
. I have a bad feeling that he's going to rot there.

I think Jonny could do well in Sacramento. He has the skills and that "it" factor to turn around the Kings, provided the other youngsters on thatteam develop with him.

They would take their licks for two or three seasons though.

But then again, if you choose to build around these elite PG's, SG's, SF's, without a big man that can get you 20/10 or in other words a legit bigman, you're not winning either.

See: Granger, Durant, VC, Redd, etc.

The problem with trading Jefferson is, whoever it is you're getting back, you're thin in the front court all of a sudden, back to square one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

This is another one of the dumber cliches in sports, the most annoying part is people say this like they are imparting some great knowledge. You have a 1/30 chance of winning a chmapionship every year your going to be right 99.9% of the time.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

thats funny coming from a man who just post stats in every post and think that proves his point

and you woud build around Chris Bosh,Paul Gasol,Antawn Jamison, Zach Randolph and Jermaine O'Neal? those are all 20 and 10 guys at some times durning there career. what they all are is 2nd option on a team samething Al jefferson is, Al jefferson is NOT a bum but him as your number 1= your team going no where
note how I said a 20+ efficiency as well, Antwan Jamison had a PER over 20 once in his career, same with Zach Randolph.

Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol, Jermaine O'neal are franchise players this is fact just becuase they never played on a good enough team does not diminish theirindividual talent.

TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.

This is not changing, you can have Chris Bosh, Pau, or JO as your number one as long as the team around him is good enough. The formula for a championship hasremained consistent for the past 50 years you need an all star big, an all star wing/pg, a and great role players.

That you can look at a player decide that he can never win a chip is stupid.

Or Kobe without Gasol.

It's easier to find a worthwhile 2 to pair up with your legit big man then it is to find a worthwhileb 4/5 to pair up with your legit 2.

^ Those are NOT franchise players. They may have been mistaken for franchise players at one time, but to define those as a cornerstone of a team is way offbase. None of those guys except MAYBE O'neal have an ounce of leadership ability one of the most important factors when talking about franchise players.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^ Those are NOT franchise players. They may have been mistaken for franchise players at one time, but to define those as a cornerstone of a team is way off base. None of those guys except MAYBE O'neal have an ounce of leadership ability one of the most important factors when talking about franchise players.
HOW THE !!$* WOULD YOU KNOW?!?!!

YOU are not in the locker room.
YOU are not coaching the team.
YOU'RE NOT EVEN A %%%!+%% BALL BOY.

YOU DON'T KNOW #%$*.

So for you to sit and pretend like you can comment on there leadership ability is stupid, it's not logical and it's utterly moronic. People suddenlybecome leaders when they win a championship, David Robinson was a soft center with no leadership according to some back in the day, then he wins a chipsuddenly he is a leader. It is %%%!+%% DUMB.

Bosh and Jermaine franchise players? Log off

Pau did have 3 near 50 win seasons in MEM but never won a single playoff game. I dunno I wouldn't even call Pau a franchise guy.. he's damn close.

Bosh is a second guy like Pau

^ Those are NOT franchise players. They may have been mistaken for franchise players at one time, but to define those as a cornerstone of a team is way off base. None of those guys except MAYBE O'neal have an ounce of leadership ability one of the most important factors when talking about franchise players.

YOU DON'T KNOW #%$*.

So for you to sit and pretend like you can comment on there leadership ability is stupid, it's not logical and it's utterly moronic. People suddenly become leaders when they win a championship, David Robinson was a soft center with no leadership according to some back in the day, then he wins a chip suddenly he is a leader. It is %%%!+%% DUMB.

laugh.gif
You're a fool. Yeah, you right. They're leaders. Top notch leaders.

I don't want to take this thread in another direction, but people forget Jermaine O'Neal had the Pacers contending for a championship back in 04-05.If it wasn't for the Palace incident, the Pacers could have won a championship that year.

But I digress...

YOU DON'T KNOW #%$*.

So for you to sit and pretend like you can comment on there leadership ability is stupid, it's not logical and it's utterly moronic. People suddenly become leaders when they win a championship, David Robinson was a soft center with no leadership according to some back in the day, then he wins a chip suddenly he is a leader. It is %%%!+%% DUMB.

laugh.gif
You're a fool. Yeah, you right. They're leaders. Top notch leaders.
Why? I would love to know.

Becuase I don't consider the term "franchisee player" to be ornate divine position, or I don't roll with all this intangible bull, it'sall about production.

Chauncey may be the "leader" of the Nuggets but who is the franchise player? Kobe Bryant was a selfish $%% one day and a leader thenext, cats wanting to turn winning an NBA championship in the $#*#%@% Jungle Book or Harry Potter some magical children tale full of intangible none sense.

YOU DON'T KNOW #%$*.
And what the @!*@ do you know?

How can YOU say they are franchise players and guys to build a team around?

You know just as much as him dumb %#!#.

Don't worry JPZ, he's just frustrated cause there's no stats for this. I mean, that is your MO right OKB? Post stats to try and validate yourknowledge of sports...Now when something intangible out shines what numbers can show, you get salty and start bold typing as if you're trying to prove apoint. Relax a little bit and live outside the numbers...You'll learn a lot.

By yours guys talk there is about 8 franchise players in the whole league then. And Jermaine was a franchise player, that Indiana team was ready to make a pushfor the chip if it wasn't for the Brawl

I am down with logic, and evaluating things based of the information I gather. The difference between you and me is I don't pull it out of my %!%,intangibles are all fine and dandy to a point but too often intangibles becomes a scape goat for lack of information or knowledge.

I seek no validation, especially from the likes of you, I merely like to post some sort of facts when I make and assertion, thats first year high schoolenglish maybe you should go take it again.

Originally Posted by JPZx

And what the @!*@ do you know?

How can YOU say they are franchise players and guys to build a team around?

You know just as much as him dumb %#!#.
I know what the past 50 years of NBA champions have won with, I know all those teams have certain things in common and certain types of players atthe helm of the ball club, what I don't know or claim to know is how Bosh or Pau leads his teammates inside of the locker room simply.
laugh.gif

airmaxpenny - Don't confuse an actual franchise player with a failure at franchise player. Hindsight being what it is, O'neal, looking back, was not afranchise player. That team was built to help Miller btw.

And again, Out of the players he mentioned I said MAYBE O'neal, but I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt in this one.

Im not going to get deep into this thus yet... But, when you draft guys like Pau and Bosh that high, especially with no face of that particular franchise..They become your franchise players.. If they don't pan out once you began building around them, you try to find someone that complements them or viceversa. Pau was a franchise player, so is/was Bosh, and Definitely Jermaine O'neal .. I mean come on.. How are we disputing against Jermaine O'neal??Seriously.. He was the Pacers ..

^ A franchise player sustains that label throughout his career. THose players mentioned did not, therefore losing that franchise player tag. Again, a failedfranchise player is not, in fact, a franchise player.

That man in your avy...He is a franchise player.

Back
Top Bottom