Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Gay + 2 for Love + 6

that trades makes ZERO sense for the T'wolves

It makes more sense than you think...

I just got off the phone with my homie. Hes out in Vegas with Bassy and Al Jeff. He said Al said Randy Foye will be outta Minnesota and they want Thabeet at 2. They want a future frontcourt of Al and Thabeet.

Jefferson is a center and a ball hog center at that, if anything they need to trade jefferson and keep love

Why wouldn't Gay + 2 for Love + 6 wouldn't make sense for the Twolves? A front line of Gay / Jefferson / Thabeet wouldn't make sense?

i thought the rumor was for them to be drafting rubio at the 2 spot
He shot 41% from downtown last season.
roll.gif
and that was on 3 attempts from downtown.

Only reason Portland fans want Conley is so he can prevent Oden from depression and eventually killing himself
yup

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Perkins + Walker for the #2 pick.
smh.gif

I agree, you need a lil more than Bill Walker but Perkins is probably better than any other player in this draft aside from Griffin.
laugh.gif

Kendrick Perkins is 24, played the best center in a league to a complete standstill and your laughing at the thought of him being the second best player in arguably one of the weakest drafts ever? Perkins>>>Thabeet, and that is the guy who will most likely go number 2.
Yeah, but going #2 doesn't mean you're the second best player in the draft.

Darko went number 2.

Uh...why should we believe this yungmatt?

Your boy kicks it with Sebastian and Al?...yeah right
laugh.gif

Gay + 2 for Love + 6

that trades makes ZERO sense for the T'wolves

It makes more sense than you think...

I just got off the phone with my homie. Hes out in Vegas with Bassy and Al Jeff. He said Al said Randy Foye will be outta Minnesota and they want Thabeet at 2. They want a future frontcourt of Al and Thabeet.

Jefferson is a center and a ball hog center at that, if anything they need to trade jefferson and keep love

Big Mike, I hope that was a joke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Uh...why should we believe this yungmatt?

Your boy kicks it with Sebastian and Al?...yeah right
laugh.gif

I hope your joking too

My man is Bassy cousin..+$$! am I get outta lying?
laugh.gif
Impressing a bunch of men that I dont know or dont care to know over a message board?
laugh.gif

I didnt even think love had a NBA future but dude put up 11 and 9 in 25 minutes a game and plays team ball. Jefferson is a back hole on offense and no matterwhat talent you bring in that team will never win *%!+ because of that ball hog down low. He ball hogs and cant even play Help or weakside D

Minnesota isn't trading Al Jefferson...he's the main piece they got in the KG trade. How would that look to the fans if they traded him away after twoproductive seasons? And besides, no team is going to gamble on Jefferson till he proves he's 100% healthy from that torn ACL.

I didnt even think love had a NBA future but dude put up 11 and 9 in 25 minutes a game and plays team ball. Jefferson is a back hole on offense and no matter what talent you bring in that team will never win *%!+ because of that ball hog down low. He ball hogs and cant even play Help or weakside D
They should trade Al Jefferson to Orlando for Dwight Howard

Ie, Memphis needs all the help they can get.

Perkins alone (Bill Walker is a throw in) will not put Memphis over the top

I didnt even think love had a NBA future but dude put up 11 and 9 in 25 minutes a game and plays team ball. Jefferson is a back hole on offense and no matter what talent you bring in that team will never win *%!+ because of that ball hog down low. He ball hogs and cant even play Help or weakside D

roll.gif
roll.gif
was it D12 or Amare?

How would that look to the fans if they traded him away after two productive seasons?
good point on that one

Mike, I dont know what you been watching since Al been in Minnesota but Im starting to second guess your hoop knowledge
laugh.gif

Kevin Love will never be as productive as Al Jeff

samir3.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mike, I dont know what you been watching since Al been in Minnesota but Im starting to second guess your hoop knowledge
laugh.gif

You see a team winning anything wth Al as there superstar?

laugh.gif

Minnesota never won anything with KG as their superstar... They got a better chance will Al than Kevin
Love

laugh.gif

Look who Al has around him though.
roll.gif
You can't tell me Al isn't aguy you can build your team around. The only thing he's missing is an all-star perimeter player. No, I don't expect him to a carry a team that only hasone other player that could possibly start on most NBA teams in the league and that's Love. You do have some good hoop knowledge, but I don't knowwhere that came from.
laugh.gif

So, you basically saying that Jefferson is the next Zach Randolph?

Young 6'10-7 ft PF/C are very hard to come by...
ESPECIALLY ones with post moves
dnm3o3.jpg

1h9q8n.jpg

and to some extent
zvpmjo.jpg

SIDEBAR: IF you cant learn from Kareem and Ewing I dont know what to tell you.
smh.gif

FML

I just typed something like 600/700-word reply to everything from the last 2 pages and then when I clicked 'Post' the damn magician showed up
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom