Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by franchise3

Not really. Hedo has come along way.

From bench player, to a dude who just shoots, to a dude who's expanded his game, can come through in the clutch.

Croshere rode a few good seasons to a fat contract when things were ridiculous. Ie, Foyle's contract, Jerome James, Mark Madsen, etc

Croshere's finals > Hedo's
grin.gif
how soon people forget. They were comparing Croshere to a more athletic Bird
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even trade Al Jefferson for Amare straight up....that's the worst trade rumor I've ever heard.

Kahn reportedly is talking to every NBA team. Maybe he's just inquiring about the value of every Wolves' player and Jefferson's name happened topop up in a discussion or something.

Jefferson is younger, better contract and a 20 and 10 player.

Plus the #6 pick
laugh.gif

This trade rumor is laughable.

Maybe it is just Kahn talking out of his $@$, but it's the NBA Off-Season, we need SOMETHING to chatter about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Jefferson is a legit 6'9.

With Shoes on while walking on a sidewalk
laugh.gif
I am 6'3 dude was at MOST 5 inches taller we were basically at eye level when I saw him at Perkins
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Since when is Al Jefferson 6'7"?!
laugh.gif

He's a legitimate 6'9 or 6'10... He's two or three years younger than Amare, and he's already as good or better a player, IMO...

Originally Posted by JPZx

I wouldn't even trade Al Jefferson for Amare straight up....that's the worst trade rumor I've ever heard.

Kahn reportedly is talking to every NBA team. Maybe he's just inquiring about the value of every Wolves' player and Jefferson's name happened to pop up in a discussion or something.

Jefferson is younger, better contract and a 20 and 10 player.

Plus the #6 pick
laugh.gif

This trade rumor is laughable.

I agree, but I still like Amare over Jefferson.

I don't think Jefferson is better then amare but since it's a slim chance amare resigns with the wolves I wouldn't do the deal

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I don't think Jefferson is better then amare but since it's a slim chance amare resigns with the wolves I wouldn't do the deal

Let me clarify....JEFFERSON is the better player, but if you are going to keep the pieces I would favor AMARE if he would resign. You have Foye who's Jayis
grin.gif
.... and you have Brewer who's jay is
sick.gif
...Offense doesn't favor a half-court set...Jefferson slows them down.

Why is Amare a better player than Al? I don't see it...

Al is a better rebounder, he's a better defender, and he's not far (if at all) behind Amare offensively... And he's a few years younger...

Saying Al is a better Defender is like saying Lebron is a better offensive player then kobe. After all is said and done both Lebron and kobe got O. Both Al andAmare SUCK at D
grin.gif

Amare is faster and WAY more athletic. His offensive game is way more complete than Jeffersons

Eh....I still maintain my opinion that I'd take Al over Amare wholeheartedly but Jefferson just tore his ACL. The injury factor is with Jefferson now alittle bit as well so they just cancel each other out in that aspect.

The whole thing is just a smokescreen people.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Word the whole Amare's contract being up is a risk.

If the Wolves were smart they would make the deal only if Amare signs an extension. That wont happen and if it did, the wolves are morons for trading Big Al.

Back
Top Bottom