Delete.

Originally Posted by acidicality

3000? 10000? Pshhhh

What the hell man? Doesn't that prove you're a loser? How you have 20000+ on a message forum about SHOES.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're weird

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

3000? 10000? Pshhhh

What the hell man? Doesn't that prove you're a loser? How you have 20000+ on a message forum about SHOES.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're weird
oh oops. this isn't the other thread. no need to do this.
laugh.gif
I will show this to the girl you're crushing on...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

3000? 10000? Pshhhh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're weird
oh oops. this isn't the other thread. no need to do this.
laugh.gif
I will show this to the girl you're crushing on...
tongue.gif
pics?
nerd.gif

Relaxing after an eventful week. I know, I haven't been posting lately but there's a good reason for that
laugh.gif

So... On Monday and Tuesday I started my clinical rotations at CPMC Pacific Campus on Monday and Tuesday. Just meeting new people and starting upconversations... I'm bad at that.

Wednesday, I had my Job Fair at Skyline College. 20 hospitals showed up but it was depressing. No full-time or part-time openings. Just per diems open but noguarantees. It's depressing. C'mon economy, get better already!!

Thursday, we had a regular day at school but we had to get ready. A lot of us were freakin' nervous because Friday, we had our mock interviews withhospital managers.

So today being Friday, we finished our mock interviews. Damn, it was so freakin' nerve-racking. I ended up getting through it. I'm just really bad atinterviews though
frown.gif
. I hate trying to find my weaknesses and strengths and trying to make my weaknesses positives
smh.gif

But damn, I'm glad this week is almost over. Now I have to worry about my case study due next week
smh.gif

i feel u about the economy. i've gotten 0 calls since my job fair like two months ago
smh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. probably gonna end up doing an internship in taiwan justbecause it's the only thing available.

hahaha, yeah i accepted that internship, but technically i can back out of it if i want to, it's just that i'd never have the opportunity toparticipate in that program ever again if i flake
laugh.gif

Oh snap! Are you seriously considering going out of the country? Dang, I don't know if I could ever do that... except for Canada. Though I'd rather notleave the bay area (because the bay area is the freakin' best), I have no problem going to Canada
laugh.gif

How long is that commitment to Taiwan though?

the taiwan thing is only for 6 weeks during the summer, so i'd be back in the bay by mid-august i believe, so i'd have a month left of free time. idecided to go because i don't wanna waste my summer away doing nothing and it'd probably be a pretty good experience. the only problem is the typhoonsthat could happen during the summer in taiwan
frown.gif

if there had been something in canada i would have done it
laugh.gif
, but yeah Bay Area>all
pimp.gif

Oh, 6 weeks? It's not that bad then
laugh.gif
. Yeah, you don't want to waste your time. It is a good opportunity to get a great experience.

You two need to hit up each other on AIM ASAP!
laugh.gif
Just kidding
tongue.gif

I applied and got interviewed at Starbucks on Monday, hope I get the job.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

You two need to hit up each other on AIM ASAP!
laugh.gif
Just kidding
tongue.gif

I applied and got interviewed at Starbucks on Monday, hope I get the job.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
And not help get this thread to 1000 pages?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck on getting the job at Starbucks. Which Starbucks you applying at? For some reason, I'm thinking you're from South City, Luong
laugh.gif
. I know I'm probably wrong... I just want get hooked up at Starbucks
laugh.gif

Hope you get the job man.
pimp.gif
Just relax and be yourself during theinterview and I'm sure things will go alright.

I live in Daly City, right by Lincoln Park area.

I applied to the one where Lucky's, Jollibee's, and Jefferson HS is. If I get the job, drop by!
During the interview, I told her I was a Warriors fan and she said "Well, that's some extra points"
laugh.gif

...She also told me she rearranged her schedule to catch the games in 07/08.
laugh.gif
I'm expecting the worse just in case.
ohwell.gif

What I've learned about going to job interviews is to practice, practice, practice. Have someone act as the interviewer and ask you questions. Questionslike "Why do you want to apply here at Starbucks?" or "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"

(BTW, I'm not sure if Starbucks interviews are serious or informal
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom