Delete.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

how are the download limits on rapidshare and megaupload? is it worth the subscription?
i download a lot faster with megaupload...sometimes i hit 1MB+ dl speed.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^^ yo dude in ya avy is mad creepy son[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

wheres a good place to buy cheap SF Giant tickets beside ebay and craigslist?
I just use Stub Hub most of the time. Tickets were so much cheaper last year.
laugh.gif

Andrew, I haven't been limited at all with rapidshare, but I've heard there is like a 25 GB per 5 days or something. I'm not sure about that. Iguessed I haven't downloaded enough to know.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

how are the download limits on rapidshare and megaupload? is it worth the subscription?
i download a lot faster with megaupload...sometimes i hit 1MB+ dl speed.
alright, i just ask my friend and he said he hit 10 mb/s on the school connection. and as franchise said i think the daily limit is a bit higher.i know i'm capable of doing 12 down and 8 up at home so i think im gonna go with rapidshare, now i gotta find people to split the account. gotta downloadentourage season 3-5

does anyone have extensive knowledge on cars with salvage titles? i can only learn so much from google.

does anyone have extensive knowledge on cars with salvage titles? i can only learn so much from google.

The biggest thing to find out is why it was salvaged out......stay away from water and electrical issues.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The biggest thing to find out is why it was salvaged out......stay away from water and electrical issues.
it is a brand new car that got in an accident at the dealership. left headlight, left fender, left side of bumper, and hood got messed up. but itis almost half off MSRP (even though it never sells at MSRP) everything was replaced and it still has a 4 year warranty.

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

wheres a good place to buy cheap SF Giant tickets beside ebay and craigslist?

Me. If you want to go tonight. Field Club seats for $70/pair
You have season tickets? If so, I'm planning on going to a game sometime soon. Willing to negotiate?

Back
Top Bottom