Delete.

We could always just PM the streams if it gets to be trouble...weekend wont matter, anyone want to hook it up come Monday...its appreciated

edit -
smokin.gif
at the score board being wrong and giving us 133 points.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

We could always just PM the streams if it gets to be trouble...weekend wont matter, anyone want to hook it up come Monday...its appreciated

edit -
smokin.gif
watching curry play right now. i think this stream will work for every vegas summer league game....

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Why arent Wright and belinelli playing?

Wright wasnt on the SL roster at all I thought....which isn't uncommon after your 2nd year...I'd imagine belli the same, or his big P is hurting.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

edit -
smokin.gif
watching curry play right now. i think this stream will work for every vegas summer league game....

am I doing simethuing wrong becuase it refuses to work for me.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
@ PM's. That link posted in this thread is the same link posted on almost every message board.

There's a justindottv/syb0rs link that might work

Same thing Von Wafer had to go through...hopefully he pulls a Von Wafer like resurgence into the rotation

With the Detroit Lions?

...No, a better team than that.

laugh.gif

Good hands and great fast break.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ PM's. That link posted in this thread is the same link posted on almost every message board.

There's a justindottv/syb0rs link that might work

Yo man, I'm just trying to pass time and don't want to be w/o it cuz of high usage or something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom