Delete.

Randolph is clearly not a point guard after that display...
laugh.gif
get rid of the damn ball son.

See I don't think defensively he is as good as Odom or Josh Smith.

He reminds me of young Pau Gasol, people dont remember becuase nobody watched the Grizlies but young Pau Gasol was a long athletic incredibly skilled forwardwho could handle the ball and an exceptional passer. In his rookie year the Grizzlies ran an up tempo offense and he did the same type of things that Randolphdoes now.

As he got older he became more of a back to the basket player but young Pau defiantly shares some resemblance to AR.

man you didnt say that, i assumed you were talking about Gasol now. Also AR i think is just as good defensively as Smith or Odom shot blocking wise andrebounding. he is getting better at man to man defense though

^ he's an excellent weak side help defender, but a horrible on ball defender. He's definitely a better defender than LO but nowhere near Jsmoove.He's a lot quicker than both of them and Gasol, so I like to compare him to a young KG. Id just like him to develop a face up game since his jumper ispretty legit. If he can utilize the jab step and face up like KG, he can be a dangerous player.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

^ he's an excellent weak side help defender, but a horrible on ball defender. He's definitely a better defender than LO but nowhere near Jsmoove. He's a lot quicker than both of them and Gasol, so I like to compare him to a young KG. Id just like him to develop a face up game since his jumper is pretty legit. If he can utilize the jab step and face up like KG, he can be a dangerous player.
I think Odom is a better defender. He just doesn't get blocks like Randolph. Also, Randolph's jumper is far from "pretty legit."

Back
Top Bottom