Delete.

Originally Posted by acidicality

nice to hear curry and randolph did well.
pimp.gif

i may be late, but did they ever announce the new logo?
2010-2011 season from what I heard....
tired.gif

NBA supposedly gonna help pay for it because of the whole OKC Thunder situation

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

2010?! Great. I'm tired of the W's crap uni's.

Cartier Martin = The next steal from Summer League? Haha.
he wont make the team we have too many gaurds, but i mentoined before, he should make a team

I know it's only 2 months after the season, but Morrow still can't dribble or play defense(even for this team he is horrible). Play Belinelli!

[h2]Summer League: Day 4[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Monday, July 13th, 2009 at 9:49 pm in Uncategorized
No Comments

* The Warriors had the full roster tonight and they smashed on Detroit handily, by 28 points. Stephen Curry, Anthony Randolph and Anthony Morrow combined for 61 points on 21-for-44 shooting (47.7 percent). The Pistons finished with 69 points on 24-for-66 shooting (36.4 percent).
Curry's looking like a volume shooter. He was 7-for-19, which isn't bad, but isn't exactly efficient. He's still missing some good looks. Morrow is no doubt the better shooter right now, in my opinion. Curry may have more range and be better at making shots with a high degree of difficulty, however.

* Randolph had a fat gash under his left eye. He sat out the entire fourth quarter. Am I the only one thinking he probably needs to shut it down? In three games, he's totaled 65 points, 31 rebounds, 9 blocks and 5 steals. Is he benefitting from this?

* After the game, Curry met with Warriors owner Chris Cohan and president Robert Rowell behind the closed curtains in the makeshift locker rooms

* Cartier Martin continued to ball. He may not be available for the Warriors, who don't have a roster spot open at this point. All the Warriors have is a training camp invite, but Martin might get a contract.

* Speaking of contracts, Jermareo Davidson may be playing himself outta one. His deal is only partially guaranteed. He only played 2:50 Monday, which probably means they are down on him right now.

* I keep hearing Drew Gooden's name linked to the Warriors. Not from the Warriors end yet, so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

* After the game, Curry met with Warriors owner Chris Cohan and president Robert Rowell behind the closed curtains in the makeshift locker rooms

trade?
nerd.gif

Probably told him to stop taking bad shots.

Originally Posted by ldea

trade?
nerd.gif

More than likely they were just trying to sell him some season tickets.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by ldea

trade?
nerd.gif

More than likely they were just trying to sell him some season tickets.
tired.gif

i dont think he had a formal meeting with cohan and rowell yet, hence the private meeting.

NBA Insider: Warriors will pair Ellis, Curry in backcourt
By Chris Colston, Brian Kapur and Matt Poms, USA TODAY

The Golden State Warriors' top player is Monta Ellis, a 6-3, 180-pound scorer who wants to play point guard. Yet the Warriors drafted Stephen Curry, a 6-3, 180-pound scorer whom they want to play point guard.

"We would've taken Curry No. 2 overall had we had that pick," Golden State coach Don Nelson said.

Nelson and new Warriors general manager Larry Riley visited with Ellis before the draft, but Riley said they never promised they wouldn't take a point guard.

"That story was really out of whack," Riley said by phone from Las Vegas, where his team is playing in summer league games. "We're trying to open up communication with our players. We're not necessarily seeking their input, but we want to get them to the point where they understand what we're doing and why. When we visited Monta, we wanted to let him know where we were going as a franchise and that we wanted to let him step up and be a team leader."

Riley, who replaced Chris Mullin, said he was working to improve lines of communication not just with the players but also with "trainers, doctors, everybody. We want to bring everyone in under the same umbrella."

Riley said Ellis told them his big issue was playing time: "He told us that very candidly."

As for Curry, "He's going to play a lot for us next year. He could play some (off-guard) as well," Riley said. "We see him and Monta complementing each other quite well. ... I expect they'll both be on the floor quite a bit together."

Damn I have work at 5. Only caught the first game of SL

And my desktop got infected. Thought it was acting up cause I spilled some water around it but guess not. Anyone got any antivirus programs to run? Gotmalwarebytes running right now and I'll see how that goes

Back
Top Bottom