eek.gif
eek.gif
at AR only being 20. that vid was pretty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though.

thanks for the vids. nice to see Morrow try to create his own shot by dribbling, coming off screens, etc. how was he on D though?

and the announcer kinda annoyed me throughout the highlight. first half he wasn't even talking about Morrow and the second half all he could talk about washow he wasn't drafted.

Interesting, I hope Warriors don't match. Commentators yesterday said CJ Watson is coming back. Hope they were wrong

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Interesting, I hope Warriors don't match. Commentators yesterday said CJ Watson is coming back. Hope they were wrong

It was actually Mr. Rowell that said the Warriors picked up the qualifying offer, guess he was lying.
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Magic Close to Signing C.J. Watson[/h1]
Posted Jul 17, 2009 6:22PM By Tim Povtak (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Magic, Warriors, NBA Rumors

Email Print

Text SizeAAA

cj-watson-magic.jpg
The Orlando Magic are close to signing free agent point guard C.J. Watson, giving them an alternative to veteran Anthony Johnson as a backup to often-injured Jameer Nelson.

Watson, 6-2, 180 pounds, played the last two years at Golden State after spending one year in Greece and another year in the NBA Development League.

According to NBA sources, Watson could be signed as early as this weekend. Watson last season averaged 9.5 points and 2.7 assists, mostly as a backup for the Warriors. Golden State would have seven days to match any offer, since Watson is a restricted free agent.http://

The Magic have been looking for a low-budget point guard since they traded veteran Rafer Alston last month to New Jersey as part of the deal that brought Vince Carter to Orlando.

Alston was the Magic starter through the second half of last season and through their playoff run. Despite helping the Magic reach the NBA Finals, he became expendable because the Magic already were committed to Nelson as their starter for next season.

Nelson, though, has struggled with durability through his career. He played 42 games last season and 69 games the previous year. His size and willingness to throw around his 6-0, 190-pound frame has led to several injuries in his five years with the Magic.

The Magic already have Johnson under contract, but they decided not to re-sign free agent point guard Tyronn Lue.

I didn't think he was a free agent, so he doesn't have to sign an offer sheet.

He was good when he set his feet and shot the ball.

When he had to be a point guard, especially on the fast break, Watson left a lot to be desired.

And his defense ... I'm not even going to bother with that.

Uggh. The boy Morrow on The Yahoo homepage.
pimp.gif

Haven't seen Warrior news on any homepages since the upset, and maybe Monta's accident....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Why does everyone hate on Watson? He had a decent season last year IMO.
Originally Posted by Dr 715

He was good when he set his feet and shot the ball.
My thoughts.

Does anyone else work 8 hour shifts? I'm only assigned 8 hour shifts; normally from 230-11pm
sick.gif
. But definitely glad I have a job,
smokin.gif

i'm assuming that's closing time KL9? usually that's how it goes since everyone else has seniority over you. been like that with me all the timei've been working since all the other cashiers have been at the job for hella years.

Back
Top Bottom