Delete.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Uggh. The boy Morrow on The Yahoo homepage.
pimp.gif

Haven't seen Warrior news on any homepages since the upset, and maybe Monta's accident....
pimp.gif

Did you read the article though? The writers absolutely roasts the Warriors.

I really hope I am overreacting, and that I eventually end up eating my words, but Stephen Curry is nothing more than a great shooter. But we already have agreat shooter on our team. And as far as who I want shooting the ball in 2009/2010? I'll take the guy who led the NBA in 3PT% over the guy who is basicallyan undersized 2, forced to play the 1.

A lot of people say that if Curry has the same career as his dad then that is good. But Dell was like a career 10ppg person. But a hell of a shooter, but iwould expect more from Curry. I still dont know how to feel about this. Maybe just a bad summer league adjusting to the nba 3 line?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

does Rich Bucher live in SF? cause everytime i see him on ESPN there is a S.F background
Yeah he's from the Bay Area. Ive seen him a couple times at Warriors games sitting back. He used to write for either Oakland Tribune or SJMercury

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

A lot of people say that if Curry has the same career as his dad then that is good. But Dell was like a career 10ppg person. But a hell of a shooter, but i would expect more from Curry. I still dont know how to feel about this. Maybe just a bad summer league adjusting to the nba 3 line?
He's got more than enough range. He just needs to work on consistency and maybe develop a go to shot or two.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i'm assuming that's closing time KL9? usually that's how it goes since everyone else has seniority over you. been like that with me all the time i've been working since all the other cashiers have been at the job for hella years.
Others close with me, everyone has their fair share. It's cool.

Originally Posted by KL9

i'm assuming that's closing time KL9? usually that's how it goes since everyone else has seniority over you. been like that with me all the time i've been working since all the other cashiers have been at the job for hella years.

i guess that just depends on the availability you put down then when you filled out your applications. if you decide you don't wanna close anymore just sayyou need more time to sleep for school or something.

btw any BB employees wanna hook me up? been looking at desktops and may have found the one i want.

Just got back from Taipei....my aunt knows a dude that has some real nice fake Louis Vuitton stuff hahah, got myself a pretty nice LV watch and the coin pursething....maybe i'll take pics...it's not real, but given the price and the fact I can't afford the real thing, it's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

i guess that just depends on the availability you put down then when you filled out your applications. if you decide you don't wanna close anymore just say you need more time to sleep for school or something.

btw any BB employees wanna hook me up? been looking at desktops and may have found the one i want.
i always suggest that you build one up yourself.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i always suggest that you build one up yourself.
i would if i knew how. i'm completely clueless about building but i have an idea of what i want.
but this is what i was looking at anyways.

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...uct&id=1218092152723

Can you guys help me figure out how much to ask for when selling my Ipod on Craigslist?

3rd Gen 8 GB Ipod Nano + plastic case + headphones + USB cable + charger

I put $70 initially and got like 6 people emailing me saying they're on their way as soon as I give the word. So I feel I might have low-balled myself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Can you guys help me figure out how much to ask for when selling my Ipod on Craigslist?

I put $70 initially and got like 6 people emailing me saying they're on their way as soon as I give the word. So I feel I might have low-balled myself.
laugh.gif
Just tell them "Someone offered 80"
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about selling my DS Raptor 7s...I love the shoes, but since that weak package is coming out...it'll only lower the value. So...I'mselling for $250.

laugh.gif

You lowballed yourself, you !*+@#.

You suck at Craigslist.

Is the 3rd Gen Ipod Touch coming out in September? I hope so...It's the only reason I didn't pull the trigger on the 2nd Gen.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Just got back from Taipei....my aunt knows a dude that has some real nice fake Louis Vuitton stuff hahah, got myself a pretty nice LV watch and the coin purse thing....maybe i'll take pics...it's not real, but given the price and the fact I can't afford the real thing, it's
pimp.gif
supporting fakes
smh.gif

laugh.gif
~120 sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom