Delete.

So why were you offering me a cookie if you didn't have one?

And so what, the world knows I was working at the hospital today. While the whole world knows you +#*$ out of everything and you're going to die a virgin.

Did you just use "fat, stuck up, herb" right back? Is this a "I know you are but what am I" sorta thing?

WOW. You've reached the highest degree of lame, kid.

Originally Posted by What up

So why were you offering me a cookie if you didn't have one?

And so what, the world knows I was working at the hospital today. While the whole world knows you +#*$ out of everything and you're going to die a virgin.

Did you just use "fat, stuck up, herb" right back? Is this a "I know you are but what am I" sorta thing?

WOW. You've reached the highest degree of lame, kid.
Hot damn...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I try to steer clear of you now, joking or not, you can kill a man's self-esteem just like that.

Because I know you've killed Acid's.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I wonder how long you're going to keep up this fake,"I'm not really mad" facade. I got you wanting to choke slame your monitor. Just admit I get under your skin and I'll leave you alone. Idon't like picking on easy targets.

But, if you think I'm just hiding behind a computer, let me know which Warriors games you'll be going to. Maybe I'll run into you so I can say allthis $*%% to your face.

laugh.gif
who loses self-esteem over the internet? i'm not a lame...i don't have to flame people over the internet to feel good about myself.

I'm not even mad one bit
laugh.gif
, seriously. So keep doing your thing, if you're trying to get under my skin, it's not working one bit.

I'd buy you a cranberry juice, because it seems like your always on your period.

I hope someone gets that reference.
nerd.gif

I seriously think im the only one who has never taken a jab at Acid. I dont go into all that !#$#, unless it's warranted.

I don't even care, cuz I know it's all jokes anyway, it's all in fun. I just worry about Mr. PMS's mental health.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by acidicality

Indeed. Unless....does anyone really want to know how it's been with that girl?
laugh.gif
gather around yall, acid's gonna tell a story!
Storytime.jpg
Whoa, DP there in the purple shirt, and 715 being held since he didnt behave.

Alright, alright....
laugh.gif

Things are getting pretty good this school year. I have a small night class with her, and I've already talked to her in person this quarter (and it'sonly been a week) probably more than I talked to her all of last quarter.
laugh.gif
But I'm really in no rush to make a move, I haven't even known her forthat long yet and I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth it.

I'm not getting into more details cuz it'd be too personal
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom