Delete.

part of me wish the sonics or whoever else wouldve just moved to san jose.

i wouldn't mind rooting for durant at all
laugh.gif
plus, having another team near by will finally put pressure on those tards to give a damn (about winning)

IF they trade Randolph, let alone for a player like Bosh who won't stick around here nor we have money to pay for, I'm done with this team.

That doesn't make any sense for the Warriors. Randolph is actually liked, acknowledged what he needed to do to get better and even said last yearwas a well welcomed wake up call.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Since we're on the topic of wireless USB adapters... does anyone know if I can use a third party adapter for the XBOX360? I'm really not trying to drop $70+ on a damn adapter that doesn't work with anything else.
sick.gif
smh.gif

and KL9... Irving and what? Close to UCSF? I might drop by for some vitamin waters or what not.
laugh.gif
Eh it's on 20/21st on Irving.

Paul, it's cool...a job is a job, I'm just thankful.
laugh.gif
Good luck with yours homie.

good to know you found a job at walgreens. my brother and cousin works for em too. employee discount is 15% if i remember correctly.

My brother works at this shop where they sell police equipment, and one of the officers there is close friends with Belinelli and Biedrins, anyway. he told methat the officer said that Marco is not at all happy in GS and is not planning on re-signing when his contract is over
ohwell.gif

hey guys, since ChillainVillain doesnt seem to be on NT, we can pick #7 on the mock draft for him, so what you guys think should be the pick?
Brandon Jennings?
Thabeet?
Jordan Hill?

Trade the pick.

Get rid of Jackson/Maggette.

I'd take Jennings given the other two...

People upset at Beans offensive game...don't want to see Thabeet then.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Trade the pick.

Get rid of Jackson/Maggette.

I'd take Jennings given the other two...

People upset at Beans offensive game...don't want to see Thabeet then.
we cant do that since we are not the gm, we can only draft
ohwell.gif

I was also thinking Jennings as well

ill give you the expiring of 3.3mil of Chucky Atkins Nick Collison (3 years left instead of 5 yrs) and #25 for the #7 and Magg's fat crappy contract

Originally Posted by daprescription

Try to trade the 18 and 27 move up and take a pg or terrence williams.
thats what i was thinking about doing ? but, what PG should i take? Jeff Teague? Jrue could fall to 18

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I have a hard time talkin smack to you guys, cus ya'll my niner buddies..
laugh.gif
Thats why i never go hard on Niner fans that are fans ofrival teams in other sports, i cant do it
embarassed.gif

I would find a way to get Jrue Holiday.

He can be like to Monta Ellis what Kirk Hinrich is/was to Ben Gordon was a few years ago.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

My brother works at this shop where they sell police equipment, and one of the officers there is close friends with Belinelli and Biedrins, anyway. he told me that the officer said that Marco is not at all happy in GS and is not planning on re-signing when his contract is over
ohwell.gif
I won't believe any of that until there's factual proof. If Nellie still continues to kill the rotation and have Belinelli playinconsistent PT, then I too would look to play somewhere else. I would like the W's get off to a bad start like 2-8 and payout Nellie and have someone elsestep in and coach. I wouldn't mind that, I bet if Smart took over, he would have a set rotation.

Back
Top Bottom