Delete.

i don't really block anyone...i blocked a few annoying laker fans, but after a while i just un-blocked them cuz i didn't care anymore.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I know we got a few Best Buy employees here... I'm about to go to the Colma Best Buy... who works there again?

Anyway... those of you who work at Best Buy, I'm looking for a wireless USB adapter. What brand is the best? Dynex, Belkin, D-Link, Linksys, etc? Thanks.
Really?
nerd.gif
Im looking to buy a Mac soon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I start training at Walgreens today, pretty excited.
Still on "probation", they can still drop me anytime.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I know we got a few Best Buy employees here... I'm about to go to the Colma Best Buy... who works there again?

Anyway... those of you who work at Best Buy, I'm looking for a wireless USB adapter. What brand is the best? Dynex, Belkin, D-Link, Linksys, etc? Thanks.
Really?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Crossing over to the dark side, huh
laugh.gif
? I plan to buy a Mac, too. I've been hearing about a new upgrade or whatever for Macs. When'sthat happening? Or did it happen already?

I'm going to get a mac...but not till next year, want the desktop...fiance has the macbook, but as she gets into photography more and more, we'llcertainly need some more power. Running creative suite on the old mac book = FTL.

Really?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
? I plan to buy a Mac, too. I've been hearing about a new upgrade or whatever for Macs. When's that happening? Or did it happen already?
They do the upgrades after the student special happens. The student special is basically a way for them to clear out the old models.

Really?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
? I plan to buy a Mac, too. I've been hearing about a new upgrade or whatever for Macs. When's that happening? Or did it happen already?
i thought it already happened with the new MBP?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm going to get a mac...but not till next year, want the desktop...fiance has the macbook, but as she gets into photography more and more, we'll certainly need some more power. Running creative suite on the old mac book = FTL.
Yeah, macbooks suck at running programs. PS doesn't run very smoothly on my blackbook (2gb). I'm upgrading in 2 years, but I'llprobably get a new PC to use as a desktop between then.

dp, I don't know much about wireless USB adapters, but are they compatible with the AT&T 2Wiremodems/routers? Newbie question, I know
embarassed.gif

Eh, let me expand a bit on what I meant. I'm looking on bestbuy.com right now and they have wireless-N, wireless-G, etc. I have no idea what the differenceis. Then they also say they're compatible with "802.11n" and "802.11g." I'm lost there. I'm sure they'll explain it to methere, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here.

It should.
For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Wireless Router
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)

I really don't know too much about these either. I just got some brief info from some co-workers in the computer department
laugh.gif

This is the little I learned from my co-worker
laugh.gif
. G and N are basically for different sized areas (i.e. House or Apartment). So if you are in a big houseand need to cover a certain area you would need to get one of those (I forgot which is which
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by KL9

I start training at Walgreens today, pretty excited.
Still on "probation", they can still drop me anytime.
ohwell.gif
Which Walgreens? Mission and Goethe? San Pedro? Westlake?
laugh.gif
Wish it were close to my house, but it's the one onIrving in San Francisco.

Did a little searching and G is for a smaller area. If you live in a big house where you need to cover a lot of space, then get the N.

Thanks dp for the info. Really helped clear things up.

KL9, sucks you have to travel a bit to go to work. You don't have the convenience of leaving your house 10minutes before your shift starts
laugh.gif
, but you have a higher rate working in SF. At least you got that working for you.

Since we're on the topic of wireless USB adapters... does anyone know if I can use a third party adapter for the XBOX360? I'm really not trying to drop$70+ on a damn adapter that doesn't work with anything else.
sick.gif
smh.gif

and KL9... Irving and what? Close to UCSF? I might drop by for some vitamin waters or what not.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure you can. If you have a Notebook with Wireless that will work too. There's supposed to be a way to use a macbook, but I suck atfollowing instructions, so I gave up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Since we're on the topic of wireless USB adapters... does anyone know if I can use a third party adapter for the XBOX360? I'm really not trying to drop $70+ on a damn adapter that doesn't work with anything else.
sick.gif
smh.gif

and KL9... Irving and what? Close to UCSF? I might drop by for some vitamin waters or what not.
laugh.gif
Eh it's on 20/21st on Irving.

Paul, it's cool...a job is a job, I'm just thankful.
laugh.gif
Good luckwith yours homie.

about the 360 and wireless, yes you can

and dp, i run my 360 through my macbook so if you need step by step instruction...i can help
laugh.gif

Dude keeps on spewing the same crap about how Warrior fans are former Kings fans/bandwagoners. I'm just sick and tired of it.

Dude keeps on spewing the same crap about how Warrior fans are former Kings fans/bandwagoners. I'm just sick and tired of it.

ehh, besides that, he's cool peeps imo. But some of his %+%! does get annoying

I heard the tail end of this on KNBR,but Tom Tolbert was talking about a possibility of Golden State trading Anders Biedrins & Anthony Randolph for ChrisBosh...The Warriors are such a mess right now...

Back
Top Bottom