Delete.

Originally Posted by daprescription

getting paul silas would have made more sense when baron was here. he's pretty old and is probably done coaching in the nba. and to say that jeff van gundy probably doesn't want to coach here is an understatement.
Yeah. Van Gundy got his cushy job at ABC. Let's see, color commentary or coaching the Warriors?

2ihl7jr.gif

But I've always liked Paul Silas. I just want him here. And to say he's too old, I'm sure Stephen Silas can talk him into it.

lets face it, as long as Cohan is the owner, no respectable coach is going to want the warriors job. its going to have to be someone from the inside, likesmart.

So I was looking through some Kelenna stats and came across this...

29znle.png

Can someone refresh my memory? Kelenna started at center? Versus who?

here's some eye candy for monta ellis if he comes across NT
75235dab4842a8a144bac5bd99a986af62b9d40.pjpg

damn slow internet here....i think the speed is like 128 or 256k maybe
smh.gif
, the pic took some time to load.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Nevermind... I found it.

So it was against the Nuggets... and we ended up losing that game.

rvc2md.png
thats game took our hopes of going to the playoffs that year
tired.gif

i actually like that deal. raja is a great player imo. contract ends before 2010 if im not mistaken...
belinelli wont be happy here, as long as nelson is here, and im pretty sure he'll b e here for a while.
the only thingi dont like about that deal is the fact that buike (sp) is leaving.
maybe okafor+bell for corey+belinelli and even crawford if the salaries dont match
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: i would like to join TLN too
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just wondering...

How many Warrior games do ya'll watch a season? Anybody watch all 82?
nerd.gif

Doesn't seem possible since I'm guessing every once in a while some aren't broadcasted. Then also jobs and/or school..

I don't know. Just a random question I had....specifically Warrior fans on NT seem to be the most dedicated fans on here.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just wondering...

How many Warrior games do ya'll watch a season? Anybody watch all 82?
nerd.gif

Doesn't seem possible since I'm guessing every once in a while some aren't broadcasted. Then also jobs and/or school..

I don't know. Just a random question I had....specifically Warrior fans on NT seem to be the most dedicated fans on here.
i try to watch all 82. If i have work i DVR it and watch it when i get back home, if it isnt broadcasted in the bay area i look for where is isbroadcasted

To be honest I only watched about 35-40 T'Wolves games this season....I was just too fed up with McHale I couldn't stomach watching the team when Iknew he was still in full force even after all the terrible decisions he had made.

Glad he's gone...I'm going to get back to my regular form of 70-80 games starting next season
smokin.gif
....Kahn is the light at the end of the tunnel
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

**How many Warrior games (if any) are broadcasted in HD in your area? We only get like 15-20 every season for some dumb reason.

Originally Posted by JPZx

**How many Warrior games (if any) are broadcasted in HD in your area? We only get like 15-20 every season for some dumb reason.
i think almost every home game, and maybe some road games im not sure

i can say i watched less than 25 full games this season. work really got in the way, i was always scheduled til midnight and pretty much just got to watch alittle bit on my lunch break.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i actually like that deal. raja is a great player imo. contract ends before 2010 if im not mistaken...
belinelli wont be happy here, as long as nelson is here, and im pretty sure he'll b e here for a while.
the only thingi dont like about that deal is the fact that buike (sp) is leaving.
What good is a contract that ends in 2010 if the players we trade for that guy are relatively cheap? Belinelli's getting paid $1-2 mil andBuike's getting paid roughly $3 mil. Those are good contracts in my eyes. Where else are you going to find a player like Buike for $3 mil? I think thosetype of players/contracts are hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom