Delete.

I hope we trade down for Terrence Williams.

It really looks like we're gonna draft Hill or Curry *sigh*

Anybody ever think about what could have happened if the Warriors had won the lottery (yes, this is what happens when your team sucks. you end up thinkingabout what if a million different times)? The Warriors select Blake Griffin #1 of course, but the Clippers take Rubio at the 2. Now, they are really desperateto move Baron and we would have had a chance to ship Crawford and Maggette or something really in the teams favor. Only if the NBA/everybody didn't hatethe Warriors
frown.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I hope we trade down for Terrence Williams.

It really looks like we're gonna draft Hill or Curry *sigh*

The way everybody is talking, it looks like Tyreke/Steph or Rubio/Steph at the 5 and 6.

I'm really disappointed in the warriors. I would expect them to have at least shopped Jamaal around a little bit more to get some better players. AC Lawwas good in college, had that 4th quarter killer instinct, but he wasn't great. The warriors should trade their #7 and Wright for a SG, or at least a PF/Cwith some actual meat on their bones.

Anyone else read how Anthony Randolph has grown another inch and is 20 lbs heavier? Was that a rumor is that forreal?

i hope we dont draft curry.

good trade for us. getting rid of a bad contract.

now lets get rid of maggette!

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

Anyone else read how Anthony Randolph has grown another inch and is 20 lbs heavier? Was that a rumor is that forreal?
He said he's just under 7' now. I know he said he gained some weight, but not sure how much.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

So who do you guys think you guys are drafting tomorrow?
nerd.gif
Brandon Jennings. (personal choice, not necessarily who I think they're going to draft)

I really don't want Hill.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Hill or reach for Williams
Hill was who I was thinking, but with all these Curry rumors going around, saying 7 would be good for him, I'm just fuzzy. (Because I wantyour giftcard
devil.gif

I don't think they'll go for T-Will, that WOULD be a reach,

I don't think it'll be one of these PG's because I read in the draft thread that Nelly told Jennings he'd back up Monta if he was the pick,because Monta is the point and he's having SJax play the 2.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I don't think it'll be one of these PG's because I read in the draft thread that Nelly told Jennings he'd back up Monta if he was the pick, because Monta is the point and he's having SJax play the 2.
That's what I think a lot of people don't understand.

we should trade down and draft earl clark

Monta
SJax
Clark
Randolph
Biedrins

we can package jackson and the 7th pick for stuckey and the 15th haha

I dont understand why there seems to be hate for Jordan Hill. I for one, will be PISSED if he is available at 7 and we pass over him.

dland, I'm a fan as well.

Jun 24, 2009 8:59 PM EST

The Warriors and Hawks have agreed in principle to a trade that will send Jamal Crawford to Atlanta in exchange for Speedy Claxton and Acie Law.

The deal will not be officially completed until July 1st.

Sources say that the trade does not rule out the possibility of Golden State drafting a point guard in Thursday's draft.

The Warriors expect to receive insurance compensation on 80% of Claxton's contract since he is not expected to play.

Via Contra Costa Times

Personal choice would be Brandon Jennings or Tyreke Evans (wont happen)

but I am almost sure we'll be taking Jordan Hill (if he's available)

Back
Top Bottom