Delete.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

any chance we can trade for flynn or lawson?
laugh.gif
bucher said they are keep both rubio and flynn....weird

flynn rubio foye and telfair. what a logjam

EXCELLENT PICK, I can't see why anyone would be upset. We got the best scorer in the draft, athletic too, playmaker, pairs well with monta and morrow.Imagine morrow and curry.... Nothing more needs to be said

MT-2: Stoudemire and Warriors in contract talks, trade pending

Posted by Tim Kawakami on June 25th, 2009 at 4:59 pm | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

This sounds A LOT like the Kevin Garnett thing from two years ago, when the Warriors got to the brink of acquiring him for a huge bundle of players, and evenstarted talking contract extension with KG…

Before it fell apart that night. This one is more public… and probably a lot closer, since I sense Robert Rowell being much more behind a Stoudemireacquisition than he was for the Garnett situation.

MT-2 is reporting, along with ESPN's Ric Bucher, that the Warriors and Phoenix are in discussions, with MT-2 reporting that the two teams have agreed tothe basic terms-Andris Biedrins, Kelenna Azubuike, Brandan Wright, Marco Belinelli and the No. 7 pick to Phoenix for Stoudemire.

PENDING… Stoudemire agreeing to a contract extension with the Warriors or at least giving them an indication that they will eventually be agree down the road.

I didn't think that Stoudemire would get this deeply involved with the Warriors, since he has no idea how good the Warriors might be next season, forgetabout four seasons down the road.

I would assume that he would agree to nothing much less than the max he can get-which, if he doesn't opt-out of his scheduled $17.69M for 2010-'11(earning $16.38M this coming season), would start at about $18.6M for 2011-12 and could run two more seasons.

Let's see how far the Warriors are willing to go for the shooting big man that Don Nelson has always wanted.

And who would the Suns want the Warriors to select at 7 if the deal isn't all the way done but the Warriors still need to make the pick palatable toPhoenix?

More to come, obviously.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Good job GS, you missed on drafting a pure PG and picked someone who reminds me alot like monta

+%%? Besides maybe their looks, Monta and Stephen are not similar.
Yeah. I think it could work. They share ballhandling duties instead of shoving all of it on one guy. They also have a solid inside-out gamebetween the two with Monta's driving and mid-range and Curry's jumper.

Golden State stay drafting 2nd rounders in the first round.
I ain't hatin on Curry but he's gonna have to match up against cats like: Parker, Paul, Davis, Billups, Williams, etc... Playin PG in the west coastain't no joke.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Golden State stay drafting 2nd rounders in the first round.
I ain't hatin on curry but he's gonna have to match up against cats like: Parker, Paul, Davis, Billups etc... Playin PG in the west coast ain't no joke.

Im gonna have to cosign on that, he's a pure shooter, he needs to polish up his skills in every other area
tired.gif
If only Bdiddy was still in the bay area.
The warriors would easily be up there in the thick of the playoffs.

Any chance the Warriors buy another pick? I know they're cheap and all, but if they can get a small trade or buy a pick they better be on it. I want to seeif Riley is his own man and why he can succeed. If that trade for Amar'e goes through
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom