Delete.

PG - Law
SG - Ellis
SF - Jackson
PF - AR
C - Turriaf

I'd rather get rid of Maggette, but I'll live w/ giving up Beans.

This was his make or break year for me.

Appologies in advance, the macbook I'm on format sucks.

Dickie V saying that Curry is going to be ROY
pimp.gif

Dickie Vitale Predicts Curry to be Rookie of the Year.
pimp.gif

I hope soo....
ohwell.gif

WTH you can't say !*+*?
laugh.gif
(no mo)

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by chris82790

who jus saw that trade rumor? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? I AM OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTING THE WARRIORS IF THAT TRADE GOES DOWN. BEANS, BELINELLI, WRIGHT FOR AMARE? R U #!*#%!* KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly thats fairly even. Belenelli and Wright aren't anything.
I agree I love Bellinelli and Wright but in reality they aren't gettin any run because Randolph and Morrow gonna get most of the minutes. Ilike the trade hopefully buke and curry aren't involved.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by chris82790

who jus saw that trade rumor? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? I AM OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTING THE WARRIORS IF THAT TRADE GOES DOWN. BEANS, BELINELLI, WRIGHT FOR AMARE? R U #!*#%!* KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly thats fairly even. Belenelli and Wright aren't anything.
You serious?
smh.gif
Really? Yall think Belenelli is going to develop into something? Wright I could see but with the exploding development of Randolph it changes that. It's Amare!

Ellis, Curry, Randolph, Turiaf, Amare
Belinelli could develop. You don't think so? He just doesn't get the playing time with idiot Nelson at the helm. Same thing with Wright.

I won't say their situations = they "aren't anything"

The thing we need to change (other than Cohan and Rowell) is Nelson. Get rid of Nelson, and then we can finally develop our young players.

Please don't trade Buike and you'd want Turiaf to come off the bench. Who would be the back up? Jemario Davidson? Please.

If they do trade for Amare, might as well have drafted a big, ie, Hill to use in the front court rotation. That is, if they even keep Curry. This is GSW here.Watch them ship him out in the package
laugh.gif

I would be amazed if a backcourt of Ellis and Curry is successful. They look like brothers for goodness sakes. (no pun)

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

buike became a black hole at the halfway point of the season. his tunnel vision was almost as bad as maggette's.
[Fitz] Bu-bu-bu-bu-but Azubuike shot 45% from the 3pt arc! [/Fitz]

Originally Posted by franchise3

If they do trade for Amare, might as well have drafted a big, ie, Hill to use in the front court rotation. That is, if they even keep Curry. This is GSW here. Watch them ship him out in the package
laugh.gif
that's the thing, if we trade for amare, our frontcourt will be super thin. it'd be AR, Amare and Turiaf. we need to keep wright or getthem to throw in clark as well.

Curry for Marco.

&

Amare for Biedrins+Wright.

That's how I see it.

and as long as Amare signs an extension, this is an AWESOME trade for GSW.

I just hope Curry isn't involved because he will have a better career than Marco. Amare is Amare and he is a top-3 PF in the league. Wright will be averageat best, no all-star or anything, but decent.

Ellis/Curry.
Jackson/Morrow.
Maggette/Azubuike.
Randolph/Turiaf.
Amare/Turiaf.

Not a bad line up at all. I'd love if they got rid of Maggette for a PF.

CBSSports: We are keeping Curry in the trade. Bean/Beli/Brandan for Amare.
User account number (aid): 10913 Site Supporter
Posted by TACO BELL on 2009-06-25 18:13:10

Amare talks heating up; Minny dealing?
Posted on: June 25, 2009 8:56 pm
Edited on: June 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Discussions between the Suns and Warriors about a trade that would send Amare Stoudemire to Golden State were advancing Thursday night, two people familiarwith the situation told CBSSports.com.

Key components of the deal were still coming into focus, but both people -- one a rival executive and the other a person with knowledge of the Warriors'plans -- said the talks were serious enough for contract negotiations between Stoudemire and the Warriors to commence.

A trade sending Stoudemire to the Warriors would explain Golden State's selection of yet another combo guard, leaving open the possibility that new GMLarry Riley selected Stephen Curry for the Suns.

UPDATE: However, contrary to logic, another executive said the Warriors are keeping Curry. The pieces going to Phoenix, the executive said, would be AndrisBiedrins, Marco Belinelli, and Julian Wright. The deal can't go through until July 1, and Stoudemire needs to agree to a contract extension with GoldenState, which can't be signed until July 8.

In another possible resolution to a curious draft night development, an Eastern Conference GM said there was growing belief among team executives that theTimberwolves were looking to trade one of the two point guards they selected with the fifth and sixth picks. Speculation immediately centered around theKnicks, although this executive was not familiar with a scenario that would send a package including No. 8 pick Jordan Hill to Minnesota for Rubio. More onthat as it evolves.

That trade would make me happy if we keep curry and buke

Originally Posted by sf savage

UPDATE: However, contrary to logic, another executive said the Warriors are keeping Curry. The pieces going to Phoenix, the executive said, would be Andris Biedrins, Marco Belinelli, and Julian Wright. The deal can't go through until July 1, and Stoudemire needs to agree to a contract extension with Golden State, which can't be signed until July 8.

@ Julian
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom