Delete.

Curry was the top player in the NCAA this year, everybody knows what he can do. Curry explained that the reason why he didn't work out with GSW was due toscheduling conflicts, nothing else.

Biedrins + Curry for an extended Amare?

Very tempting deal, it would have been perfect jennings slipped to 14 and if we got PHX's 14th pick along with Amare.. one can only dream

Originally Posted by franchise3

Curry might go to Phoenix. Amare in contract talks with GSW

If true.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I still wouldn't do the trade if the W's are giving up Biedrins, Bellinelli, Wright, and Curry. Where are the latest trade rumors at?

Dissapointed with this trade completely.

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

Originally Posted by franchise3

Curry might go to Phoenix. Amare in contract talks with GSW

If true.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yup. Amar'e does not make this team much better if at all. If TWill fell and they got him then I would have been a little better off with atrade. Young would be too early at 14 and I'd much rather keep Curry and roll with the squad they have. No need to keep *%@!#$% up by staying young andthen getting someone they don't need and wasting all that money and in this case talent.

For everyone saying they are happy with Curry, please tell me if your thoughts on my opinion......

We trade Jamal Crawford because he doesnt fit our system. Then we draft Stephen Curry, who is a crappier version of Crawford.

Am I wrong?

Originally Posted by dland24

For everyone saying they are happy with Curry, please tell me if your thoughts on my opinion......

We trade Jamal Crawford because he doesnt fit our system. Then we draft Stephen Curry, who is a crappier version of Crawford.
Curry's younger, smaller contract, and can still become better. He still can fill out and work on his game while Crawford is basically stuckwith his now.

Am I wrong?

for me it was never a matter of crawford not fitting the system...it was the contract really...plus steph is a much better shooter
so ESPN says no trade tonight if there is going to be one...and steph curry was not included...just BW, Marco, and Beans...if we are able to extend Stat them Ithink I would be down

who jus saw that trade rumor? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? I AM OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTING THE WARRIORS IF THAT TRADE GOES DOWN. BEANS, BELINELLI, WRIGHT FOR AMARE?R U #!*#%!* KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I wrong?
Jamal's contract was way too much and he shot under 40 percent. Curry will be under a rookie contract and I think will be a better shooterthan Jamal.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

givin up too much for amare.
Way too much. He doesn't give much else other than that offense. Once again the Warriors overrating points/scoring, shown last year withJackson extension and Maggette signing.

ESPN just showed the rumor for Amar'e. They said it wont be finalized until July 8.

GSW gets: Amare

SUNS get: Andris, Marco, B.Wright.

So i dont think Curry is in the deal..

But still i think we giving too much.

Originally Posted by chris82790

who jus saw that trade rumor? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? I AM OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTING THE WARRIORS IF THAT TRADE GOES DOWN. BEANS, BELINELLI, WRIGHT FOR AMARE? R U #!*#%!* KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly thats fairly even. Belenelli and Wright aren't anything.

^ what is wrong with just letting young talent develop?! of course they arent anything right now but they showed potential last year when they got pt.

What exactly is BWright for the Warriors that can't be replaced or something we don't have?

Seriously?

Its a lot, and I do believe Beli will be good, but he's not something you can't find somewhere else.

It would be a sign that they didn't think Beans was worth the contract. Period.

Amare clears the books and we actually have cap room to entertain someone good? I'd be quite happy with that versus what it looks like now.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

who jus saw that trade rumor? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? I AM OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTING THE WARRIORS IF THAT TRADE GOES DOWN. BEANS, BELINELLI, WRIGHT FOR AMARE? R U #!*#%!* KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You serious?
smh.gif

I don't even know what to think anymore. I don't like the Curry pick nor do I like the Amar'e trade rumor.

And why is ESPN still using the old logo with thunder in it?

Dickie V saying Curry will be the ROY...

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

You serious?
smh.gif
Really? Yall think Belenelli is going to develop into something? Wright I could see but with the exploding development of Randolph it changesthat. It's Amare!

Ellis, Curry, Randolph, Turiaf, Amare

Back
Top Bottom