Delete.

Just saw that Steph Curry and Ty Lawson are entering the draft this year....

Curry/Lawson
Ellis
Jackson
Randolph
Beans

I would really love to see what a healthy warriors team with one of these players would be able to due assuming that we are looking at drafting at somewherearound 7 I believe? Correct me if I am wrong. But if we can't get Blake or Ricky then I'm all for getting Steph or Ty...

Edit: Among further review, I have concluded that we MUST do whatever we need to without moving Monta, Beans, Randolph, Morrow, or Turiaf....in order to draftRicky Rubio....this kid is The Truth! We would be set with a core of Rubio/Ellis/Randolph/and Beans for our future.....

Originally Posted by daprescription

Any of you actually think back and wonder, what if Brand actually signed with the team. I know, nobody liked the max deal the Warriors offered, but the team could have been a playoff team (minus the injuries). Having 3 solid bigs along with Wright and Randolph would have been a nice thing
ohwell.gif
Brand cant stay healthy.

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Just saw that Steph Curry and Ty Lawson are entering the draft this year....

Curry/Lawson
Ellis
Jackson
Randolph
Beans

I would really love to see what a healthy warriors team with one of these players would be able to due assuming that we are looking at drafting at somewhere around 7 I believe? Correct me if I am wrong. But if we can't get Blake or Ricky then I'm all for getting Steph or Ty...

Edit: Among further review, I have concluded that we MUST do whatever we need to without moving Monta, Beans, Randolph, Morrow, or Turiaf....in order to draft Ricky Rubio....this kid is The Truth! We would be set with a core of Rubio/Ellis/Randolph/and Beans for our future.....
Hit the lotto...

What's up Warriors Thread Regulars. I haven't posted here in about a couple of days. Thought I'd stop by and say hi...

Spoiler [+]
... and get one step closer to 25k.
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Jus got to the Bay for a few meeting. Constantly reminded by the fans when I'm out about my warrior days. They show much love here.

about 9 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Though I'm not a big hockey fan, I'll support the Sharks. I tried to get into it before but I couldn't keep up. I want to get into hockey to becomean even more well rounded sports fan but... yeah
ohwell.gif
. I'm embarrassed
embarassed.gif

Oh, and I wasn't home last night. Going through a whole bunch of testing and getting ready for the board exams take up a lot of my time
embarassed.gif
. I'm noteven home right now. I'm at Starbucks
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We miss you J-Rich!!

2mx4mqb.gif

oqhd8n.gif
oqhd8n.gif
oqhd8n.gif
oqhd8n.gif
oqhd8n.gif
Yeah, I quoted myself... so what?!

I just wanted to point out that I wish I made this avy differently. The neon is too excessive.
smh.gif

I feel like I'd get a quicker answer here, so here goes. How much should I look to be paying for car insurance? I'm almost 21, senior undergrad withgood grades. Any estimates?

49ers and raiders don't look to be much better, although the 9ers do look like they're on the come up
pimp.gif

Both teams had their moments last season. Although, they aren't my teams, I still go for them since they are local though. With that being said, 49ers willget destroyed on Oct. 11th.

Back
Top Bottom