Delete.

random question...but when did the chatroom start to die out?
laugh.gif

i left around..6ish

I was in the chat until about the time that DeJuan Blair was drafted. Couldnt tell you the time, but there were still about 9 people in it. Good times.

It will probably happen. It would be stupid IMO if Phx went ahead with the trade without Curry. But if the W's are able to trade for Amare and keep Curry,I think it would be interesting, yet at the same time, odd with Curry and Ellis in the back court.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

It will probably happen. It would be stupid IMO if Phx went ahead with the trade without Curry. But if the W's are able to trade for Amare and keep Curry, I think it would be interesting, yet at the same time, odd with Curry and Ellis in the back court.
i can see monta and curry working out offensively...not so much defensively

Don't think I was able to go in a chatroom in AIM since I didn't get an invite..

We should clear up the logjam of swingmen first before we talk about rotation.

How does our roster look like now if we add in Law, Speedy, and Curry?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Time to change the roster on NBA 2k9

roll.gif
@ the NY fans when we selected Curry

downloaded a custom roster on 2k.. traded for amare and terrance williams
roll.gif
roll.gif

curry
ellis
williams
randolph
stat

of course in real life that would be a subpar team but in 2k its a helluva team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

RT @RicBucher: @misterjpmanahan They're going to be in the hunt for a playoff spot if they stay healthy. I can tell you Jack can't wait to play w/Stat.

*Sigh*

Not that I hate Amar'e, but just like Maggette signing and Crawford trade I'll just have to "like" it's the Warriors. Someone on RealGMsaid it's Andris/Brandan/Marco for an extended Amar'e. It's better than the previous rumors, but I still think the Warriors won't be solid inthe long term with this squad. And if Amar'e doesn't stay healthy or has problems, then this team is going down the %++% hole.

Ellis/Curry/Law/Watson
Jackson/Morrow/Curry
Azubuike/Maggette/Jackson
Randolph/FA/Stat
Stat/Turiaf

That's 12 players right there.

If we get Amare i think the team has potential to to possible make the playoffs as a lower seed, if everyone is healthy. We dont have a dominating offensivefigure in the paint and Amare brings that, but of course we lose some defense with losing Biedrins. But it's not like Amare cant defend at all, but he doeslack the motivation. And if he is dealt to GS, maybe it will motivate him? Biedrins is a good player but what he lacks on the offense hurt us whether it'smaking FT's or his limited offense. Also i am happy that if Marco gets dealt, he will finally get a good chance to play, same with Wright, he was the oddball out with Randolph emerging like he did. I still dont know how to feel about this trade proposal but it could turn out good.

I think it could work with them, if not, then it's really close. I'm pretty sure they are taking Curry out, but if they had to, then I would probablyask for someone in return (they dont really have anyone though, Earl Clark?). I just don't see the Warriors ever doing anything ever if Biedrins is theCenter. What's the worst that can happen to the Warriors? Can't possibly be any worse than the team already is. With a player like Amare, there is achance that other players would actually want to play here again. The team doesn't have the cap flexibility yet, but they could sign somebody good with theMLE.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

i thought warriors were gettin new uniforms
The team store hasn't had authentics on the site for almost the entire season. It would be dumb if the team didn't.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

^
uhh...isnt buike apart of the trade as well?

and would you still do the trade if curry is included?
I've read so many things. They all have Andris and Brandan and then variations of Marco, Kelenna, and Steph. I don't even like theAndris/Brandan/Marco trade that much so throwing in anything more and the Warriors are complete morons. That much for a piece that won't put the Warriorsover the top and maybe not even into contention for players that could be solid parts of the future is ridiculous. And not getting rid of at leastJackson/Maggette sucks too. How are you going to blow up the team and not even get rid of some of the bad?

Someone keeps posting things that say if Steph isn't included then the Suns won't make the trade, so I'm hoping the Warriors just keep the teamthey have.

We've seen what happened when the Warriors panic and make a quick-fix move. Last year Maggette
sick.gif
, and now there are players like JKidd and Hedo who the Warriors could haveeasily pryed away with the money and would have a much better player who also fits. And with giving too much money too early like Jackson, then you'restuck with the player for so many years. Amar'e has had some injury problems and is a prima donna. No need for any of that when the organization is alreadyso dysfunctional.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Warriors shoul sign Barnes for cheap.

Speaking of Barnes, I saw him and his brother at my work on Monday. Matt Barnes has zero personality...I knew it was him because I could point out thatridiculous caeser hair cut from a mile away. Oh yeah, his brother plays in the CFL and looks just like him....just darker.

I like the Curry pick, haha. Although it would be hard to let go of some of our players, I don't think the Amare trade would be that bad. I agree that weare giving up too much but if you think about it, Wright and Beli are probably not going to get much PT and they probably won't resign with us anyway. Ilove Biedrins but Amare is an upgrade.

It will be interesting to see what happens. It would be cool if we could somehow keep both Curry and Beli and send Azubuike or someone else. I know Belinellican be so good. He can hit a jumper, is a willing passer, and works hard on D. If only he didn't get injured.

alien.gif
Dude guys I'm so drunk right now, I drank because of MichaelJackson dying and I am trying to type correctly so you guys don't think anything differently of me but you guys got Stephen Curry and that's so tight,STEPHEN FRICKEN CURRY. All the Mavericks got was Nick Calathes (SCRUB!) and some French dude,

I just wanted to say I love you guys, and I'm sorry if you guys think I'm stupid but I love you guys.

STEPHEN CURRY, DICKY V SAYS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

HOLLLLA!
pimp.gif

RIP Michael Jackson

I want to rock with him.
frown.gif

EDIT: I thought I shoudd erase this, but I'm gonna look at this tomorrow ad be like
smh.gif
SMH SMHx1000,
smh.gif
smh.gif
;[
smh.gif

EDIT2: Gnight Warriors off-season thread, I hope this is all a dream and Michael Jordan is stil alive, this sucks dude, King of Pop, RIP..
grin.gif
frown.gif

Note to JapanAir:

Never drunk post again.

Thank You.

laugh.gif

Coulda sworn a bunch of y'all said you guys hated drinking about a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom