Delete.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

good thing rubio went before the warriors.

dude's a prima donna with an annoying voice.
The Bay Area is a pretty good market... I think he might have stayed.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The Bay Area is a pretty good market... I think he might have stayed.
yea he would have stayed, and besides, who wants to go to Minny?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

do you guys know how i can update my nba 2k8 roster with a custom roster? (ps3)
2k8?? You should get 2k9, i already updated my roster with the rookies

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't know, when he was healthy, Nelson was starting to play him. He is the best defender on the team (
laugh.gif
) and the only player of his kind that this team has. He was guarding Kobe, Granger and Durant
laugh.gif

I mean, if defense isn't the focus of this team...who cares if we have 1 defender....and those mismatches certainly were
laugh.gif

I give Beli props, he took the assignment and did his best. He certainly went out there and worked his %%% off especially after being called out for being theworst defender on the team.

After I had a night to sleep on it...

I am encouraged to see that the Warriors front office is thinking about after 2010 with Stoudemire. It makes me think the Warriors aren't that stupid. TheWarriors hold the leverage here with Curry and can sort of dictate what they want to happen. That's what I'm encouraged to see.

It'll be hard for me to accept the fact that Biedrins could be gone if this trade does go through. Biedrins has been a consummate professional, IMO. Hedoesn't demand for the ball and is ok with that, yet he is effective on offense. Biedrins was fine coming off the bench when he had to. He didn'tcomplain about that one bit. Ahhh dammit, I wish we could keep Biedrins and swap Maggette for him in the deal.

I still think we're giving up a bit too much but if we can keep Stoudemire for more than one year, then it'll be ok. Stoudemire leaving after one yearwas my number one concern about this trade. Now my concern is maybe Stoudemire is just saying what the Warriors want to hear just to get out of Phoenix and wemight have a problem on our hands with his prima donna attitude.

Anybody think we can get Amundson out of this? I remembered dude had demands for the Warriors during Summer League.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Anybody think we can get Amundson out of this? I remembered dude had demands for the Warriors during Summer League.
laugh.gif
He would probably demand an extended contract

I think we're giving up too much to offer Curry and take back Barbosa. Barbosa is fast as all hell, but I'd rather not take on his salary versus arookies.

he wouldve been perfect here. we dont care about him being a "prima donna"
laugh.gif
when we have monta and sjax on this team

I can't imagine the antics that would go on with Sjax taking a young Rubio under his wing.....good lord, the NBA may be thankful for that.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I can't imagine the antics that would go on with Sjax taking a young Rubio under his wing.....good lord, the NBA may be thankful for that.
Dude would get tatted to no end,
laugh.gif

I hate this. This is such an awful trade I cant get over it. And this is coming from someone who hated the Curry pick. We are giving up way to much. This tradeis another example of a team with no direction and a front office with no plan.

i dunno why yall are so high on curry. i honestly think his career is going to be similar to redick and morrison. GREAT scorers and shooters in college...ROLEplayers in the NBA. remember when morrison and redick came out of college people were rankin them high on the draft boards and look at how they pannedout...morrison was a 3rd overall pick and was traded and is buried in the lakers bench...redick was drafted 11th overall and at BEST is a role player. so ifeel curry is going to have the same outcome. curry in college had a similar college career as morrison. dominate big time scorer/shooter in a very weakconference and competition. and if we DO keep curry this will be the lankiest line up EVER if thats our future:

monta
curry
randolph
wright
beans

thats gotta be the lankiest team EVER!
laugh.gif

and i hope an amare deal gets done. if we have him signed to an extension by the time he gets here then perfect we dont have a rent-a-player and we have Aoutside shooting and B inside presence. also we have an all star caliber player one we havent had since baron. and IF we still trade him and we dont get anextension outta him say he doesnt resign with us...dont we have enough money to sign another star FA? and say he has a great year with us and wants to resignwith us because of nellies system or whatever it is he likes about the warriors. then we get a plus cause he was healthy and had a great year...and if he has ahorrible year and gets injured...or comes to differences with the team... we can let him go and use that money leftover to sign someone else. i think its aplus. also i wouldnt mind trading beans because ive read talks about him wanting to play overseas? idk if its true or still a possibility but im down with thatand we already have morrow and randolph who can get more burn if bellnelli and wright are gone. i think morrow/randolph combo is a better combo thanbelinelli/wright combo

Back
Top Bottom