Delete

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

OP has been reported. I don't give a @$#%. That was out of line
Did you report the the panther thread starter?

I mean, a nationalist/supremacy group is a nationalist/supremacy group. What's unacceptable for one should be unacceptable for all.

No, Blacks cant be racist, remember?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, a nationalist/supremacy group is a nationalist/supremacy group. What's unacceptable for one should be unacceptable for all.

SMH at dude getting fam banned, but something as blatant as the panther thread goes unnoticed.
smh.gif

Some will try to justify the panther thread based upon the misconceptions they have of the group. None will note the organization's violence though.

Not exactly sure myself, but I think OP tried to legitimize the KKK by comparing it to the Black Panthers, and he wanted to make a Team KKK or something.

Black people in America lack a morally upright leader.

SMH at dude getting fam banned, but something as blatant as the panther thread goes unnoticed.
smh.gif

Some will try to justify the panther thread based upon the misconceptions they have of the group. None will note the organization's violence though.

Someday you will realize how dumb you just sounded.

smh.gif

School doesnt teach yall anything does it?
Cant believe cats getting the Black Panther Movement confused with the KKK....
smh.gif

But Im not going to get into it.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

You see...this is why I go so hard on your Uncle Tom, self hating, %**+%!*!

Black Panthers were not supremacy group you boot licking gimp. They fought for all underclass people...including white people.

So because a black person is against a group like the Panthers who used coercion to push their agenda is an "Uncle Tom"? What's wrong with you?

You see...this is why I go so hard on your Uncle Tom, self hating, %**+%!*!

Black Panthers were not supremacy group you boot licking gimp. They fought for all underclass people...including white people.

FREE%20HUEY_jpg.jpg

Okay fam. Because two wrongs make a right.

The Panther's were a response group to organizations like the KKK. At the end of the day, both groups haveskeletons in their closet. Keep going as hard as you want, as you can see, I'm still here kicking the same logic; you aint hurting no one with you uncletom slander and extensive use of google images.

tired.gif

Y'all dudes are so brainwashed and ignorant it blows my mind.

No wonder we are in the situation we are in. Y'all will believe anything you are told because you have no idea of reality, truth or history.

tired.gif

No wonder we are in the situation we are in. Y'all will believe anything you are told because you have no idea of reality, truth or history.

Eldridge Cleaver. Read about him.

Okay fam. Because two wrongs make a right.

The Panther's were a response group to organizations like the KKK. At the end of the day, both groups have skeletons in their closet. Keep going as hard as you want, as you can see, I'm still here kicking the same logic; you aint hurting no one with you uncle tom slander and extensive use of google images.

You are a moron.

When you going to stop talking s_ and pick up a book?

The Panther emanated from Oakland, California on College Campuses....it wasn't a response to the KKK.

You're an imbecile who is the enemy to our race. For real.

Black Panthers and the KKK..you are sickening clown.

Originally Posted by GTEK

smh.gif

smh.gif

You're kidding me. I know what the Panther's stood for; empowerment. But they were still a militant group who did use violence; which is essentially ALL I'm arguing for. Dudes on NT make me out to seem like I'm @$%@+!%* on my racebecause I won't feed into the "it's okay for us to do it because we're oppressed and they did itfirst" ideals. Nah, what's wrong is wrong. Simple.

Originally Posted by GTEK

smh.gif

smh.gif

You're kidding me. I know what the Panther's stood for; empowerment. But they were still a militant group who did use violence; which is essentially ALL I'm arguing for. Dudes on NT make me out to seem like I'm @$%@+!%* on my race because I won't feed into the "it's okay for us to do it because we're oppressed and they did it first" ideals. Nah, what's wrong is wrong. Simple.
Violence isn't ok.

Self defense is a right.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

^OP made a Team KKK thread.

Did the black panthers murder people?

Alex Rackley ring a bell?

I swear some of you on here are so clueless
smh.gif

tired.gif

Eldridge Cleaver. Read about him.
How bout you stop throwing out random names and surface knowledge like you're enlightened...you're a clown too.

I can call people on my cell right now that grew up with Eldridge.

Go somewhere.

You're kidding me. I know what the Panther's stood for; empowerment. But they were still a militant group who did use violence; which is essentially ALL I'm arguing for. Dudes on NT make me out to seem like I'm @$%@+!%* on my race because I won't feed into the "it's okay for us to do it because we're oppressed and they did it first" ideals. Nah, what's wrong is wrong. Simple.

YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF AN UNCLE TOM.

Back
Top Bottom