delete

tumblr_le5zugzsc91qbp4emo1_400.gif

Kobe's unique blend of skill and athleticism transcends time.

He would be great in any era

obviously kobe would still be a great player..

but we do know that kobe had issues for years with overly physical guys, which would obviously hurt him when you had teams like the pistons, knicks, heat and pacers

then there is the injury factor, where kobe has had his far amount of injuries.. so what happens when guys are allowed to be more physical on defense?

BUT i would rather think about what a guy like kevin johnson would have been able to do in the present era with no hand checking

Originally Posted by RavageBX

How bout if you put him on the Bulls in lieu of MJ...
I don't think he would have won any rings with those Bulls teams.  None of those squads had Shaq and Gasol to carry him to the trophy.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by RavageBX

How bout if you put him on the Bulls in lieu of MJ...
I don't think he would have won any rings with those Bulls teams.  None of those squads had Shaq and Gasol to carry him to the trophy.

ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

....and so it begins.

He still would do work but I feel his FG% would take a further hit... he'd be in that AI range

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by trunks206

I know people love to hate Kobe on here (I neither love nor hate him but I respect his ability) but lets come together and be honest, Kobe has the talent to be an exceptional player in any era. End of. 

This.  There are certain players that you could stick in any era and they're going to DO WORK and he's definitely one of them along with The BASEDone, The ({}), #7, Dirk, KD, CP3, Deron, Pooh, Orlando-Early Houston T Mac for sure...  These type of players would be extremely productive during the glory/physical years of the NBA IMO
+1

Originally Posted by odog24

he dominates.

he is dominating right now at 33 so i dont see why he wouldnt dominate back then
defense was more smashmouth then...

Back
Top Bottom