Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at Kobe putting Jalen under the bus

BTW did the goon shoot Jones yet?

I heard people were going in at his Twitter

nvm i will change my sn to rck2laltown
I hate you 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 rck2lalaland

I do plan on moving down to LA/LB hopefully at the start of next year 
ohwell.gif

Lol at Kobe putting Jalen under the bus

BTW did the goon shoot Jones yet?

I heard people were going in at his Twitter
Naw Jalen aired himself out on his podcast a few months ago about trying to intentionally hurt Kobe back in the 2000 finals 

1% is too much of a percentage for Kobe :lol: if we look at the next few games after Indy; Sac, Suns, and Wiz. We SHOULD beat those guys, key world SHOULD. I want Kobe to rest tomorrow and those games stated. But who knows with that guy.

rck2latown has a nice ring to it :lol:

Last edited:
No way Kobe can go laterally or jump with that ankle. Might as well sit and rest. Get treatment 5 times a day to get it heal for upcoming week

I rather have him rest than see him hobbling and risking permanent injury to the ligament

the lakers have not won against a good team on the road all year so no point in having kobe play. its going to be a loss.

nash gonna get over worked tomorrow. poor guy

As much as I dont want him to, and don't think he will. I would not be surprised to see kobe lace em up tomorrow :lol:

The more I think about that Asian lady that Kobe had a round for his giant wrist, she will do her Asian medicine stuff on his ankle too so he'll be fine
no dice. Sacramento and the RCK is where I'm from. I ain't changing that. Plus the SN was never meant to be associated with the Kings :lol:

Wait, what does the rck stand for?

Missed foul call at end of Lakers-Hawks Game

Mar 14 2013 4:02PM
With 4.9 seconds remaining in the Atlanta Hawks' 96-92 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on March 13, the Lakers' Kobe Bryant attempted a jump shot over the Hawks' Dahntay Jones. After review at the league office, video replay confirmed that referees missed a foul call on Jones as he challenged Bryant's shot and did not give him the opportunity to land cleanly back on the floor. Bryant should have been granted two free throws.

http://www.nba.com/official/

Last edited:
This really grinds my gears
>: >:

I agree

Why dont they do more when officials screw up like this

I mean these kinds of screw ups mess with outcomes of games etc

We needed that win last night

But not just in bball, all sports, if a ref messes up, there should more to do instead of them just acknowledging they eff'ed up

Last edited:
This really grinds my gears
>: >:

I agree

Why dont they do more when officials screw up like this

I mean these kinds of screw ups mess with outcomes of games etc

We needed that win last night

But not just in bball, all sports, if a ref messes up, there should more to do instead of them just acknowledging they eff'ed up

hopefully the refs give us help in another game :wink:

I liked Dante Jones interview on First take. He was honest about the dirty plays in the past but he said he wasn't trying to hurt him on this play. I still think it was a dirty play but I liked his honesty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom