Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The player is placed on the league's Voluntarily Retired list (see question number 77), forgoes his remaining salary, and cannot return to the league for one year.

This part right here screams 2014 to me. I think we gave Nash a 3 year deal, but he'll only stay on board 2. Which means Dwight will be the only contract in 2014, if he re-signs.

And I love that plan. Bron or not. We'll blow past the cap this year and next, then fall back a bit to assess the NBA landscape. Be it Bron, Russ, Kyrie, KLove, etc.

I like it.

The player is placed on the league's Voluntarily Retired list (see question number 77), forgoes his remaining salary, and cannot return to the league for one year.

This part right here screams 2014 to me. I think we gave Nash a 3 year deal, but he'll only stay on board 2. Which means Dwight will be the only contract in 2014, if he re-signs.

And I love that plan. Bron or not. We'll blow past the cap this year and next, then fall back a bit to assess the NBA landscape. Be it Bron, Russ, Kyrie, KLove, etc.

I like it.

Is Westbrook a UFA after the 2014 season? Didn't he sign a 5 yr deal?

2014 we get free of the cap, but it may be a year or two before we pull big timers. Hence, assess the NBA landscape. See who's comin off, who is unhappy with current squad, etc.

Bron is 2014, the others I named are more towards 2015, unless Love gets dealt because Minny panics.

2014 could be Bron, but it could also be the out to pasture tour. Re-sign Kobe, bring in Dirk (doubtful) add Paul Pierce (double doubtful) etc. Just lookin at what's there.

As Essential has said before, 2015 is the creamier of the crop.

Nah just looked it up neither is Kevin Love or Kyrie :lol: Guess it's one of the big fish in Bron, Melo, Wade, etc.

If the Lakers match up with the Spurs, there's definitely no way they're beating the Lakers now.

(I kid Anti). :lol:

50% off everything at the Lakers online store right now.

Code: FANAPP50
eek.gif
 stocking up now

Back
Top Bottom