Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's actually inexplicable.. :lol:
Like if you look at the %s we hold teams to.. (With some exceptions) we should win most of these games...
It's just funny at this point.

the other teams shoots worse but they shoot more times

now the question is how were they able to put up more shots since they were out rebounded by 11?:smh:

Turnovers..

But like I was saying.. even if turnovers were cut in half, they still shoot 80 times..

The way the offense is run creates too many possessions for the other team.. You either have to play perfect offense, or perfect defense every game to win.

And if you play perfect defense, you still have to put up 95+ to even think about winning.

Last edited:
What pick do you think we'll get in the lottery? I mean, we havent had a #1 pick since Worthy.

[h1]5 Reasons David Stern Fixed The 2012 NBA Draft Lottery[/h1]
Posted 5/31/12 11:00 am EST by Carl Williott in News, Sports

stern.jpg

Credit: Christian Petersen/Andy Lyons/Getty Images

Conspiracy theories about the NBA Draft Lottery are nothing new. In fact, they've been around since the first lottery in 1985, when the Knicks scored the first pick and chose Patrick Ewing. Grantland's Bill Simmons has been among the most vocal truthers, and a few years ago he broke down the actual video, claiming Commissioner David Stern was signaled to the Knicks' envelope by a crease in it.

This year's lottery isn't as fishy...but it's still mad fishy. The New Orleans Hornets, who are currently owned by the league and are being sold off to Saints owner Tom Benson, nabbed the first pick. So why, after a year of the NBA trying to drum up interest to buyers, would Benson suddenly show interest in this awful team? Because Stern guaranteed him the #1 pick, says the theory. The Hornets were fourth in line, with a 13.7% chance of landing the first pick. Meanwhile, Michael Jordan's Bobcats had a 1 in 4 chance. We're not saying it was fixed, but...here are 5 things that prove it was fixed. And c'mon, after that whole "basketball reasons" thing, can we ever really trust David Stern?

1. Stern is still punishing Jordan for forcing him to force Jordan to "retire" in 1993.

2. Bountygate has tainted the Saints. By purchasing the Hornets, Benson can be seen as the savior of New Orleans sports once again. It's science.

3. Prospective first pick Anthony Davis and Kentucky won the national title in New Orleans, so...it was fate or something.

4. Anthony Davis is #23. He has one eyebrow. 2+3=5. 5+1=6. 6= the number of titles Jordan won.

5. It's a trap!

stern-2.jpg
But with the Lakers this time

I haven't been in here in a long time... ******g lakers mannnnnnnnn

We going 69-13 :smokin

Last edited:
Thursday is our real chance to show what we can do against a good team, besides losing to the Thunder, this is supposedly our "redemption". 

2004-05 season all over. Instead of Kwame, Chris Mihm, and Smush Parker we have Dwight, Pau, and Steve Nash
mean.gif

The Flakers r suckin..plain and simple. Quoting WP, "will break the winning record..." U mean break the losin record? Ha. Kobe is bein Kobe as usual, shooting like 90% and makin them, but team still losin wit this hall of famer status. I like the lakers, but don't see them gettin any better, even when Nash comes back.

i wanna see howard get his numbers up...kobe give him the ball more...it can go good or real real bad on thursday...we need D up on the perimeter cause Novak and Smith can get hot any moment...and with kobe leaving his man open sometimes :smh: not good

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine No firm decisions made yet but Lakers, I'm told, ARE weighing pros and cons of creating roster spot to sign Delonte West to ease PG crisis
@ESPNSteinLine Sense I get is that D-West, widely regarded as top available PG, is at the top of Lakers' list ... but word is they'll indeed look around
@ESPNSteinLine One issue, of course, is Lakers have full 15-man roster. Among reasons they didn't sign D-Fish before Mavs: L.A. wanted to move one PG first

Last edited:
Turnovers..
But like I was saying.. even if turnovers were cut in half, they still shoot 80 times..
The way the offense is run creates too many possessions for the other team.. You either have to play perfect offense, or perfect defense every game to win.
And if you play perfect defense, you still have to put up 95+ to even think about winning.
mostly turnovers, but also foul shots. getting fouled doesnt count as a shot and we get fouled a lot. thing about our rebounding is that our guards like to crash the boards on offense which leads to easy fast breaks for the other team.

There are no cons if you cut a scrub and sign Delonte. Unless they don't want to spend $$$. They don't even play dudes like Sacre with one of our bigs out with an injury. Just cut him :smh:

Stupid reason not to have signed Pietrus or Delonte

Delonte and dantoni. That is going t be some funny footage

Melo half assed it because dantoni tried to turn him into a role player.

He tried to turn him into a spot up shooter

Melo not giving his all was the best thing he's ever done as a knick. To get that gimmicky coach the **** out

If they have to cut someone it has to be Morris or Clark. Morris started of well when Blake went out but now he's just :x

Last edited:
MDA just said he isn't embarrassed? Are you ******g ************ me? 

This fool needs to be fired just from that statement alone.

Kobe Bryant frustrated = NOT GOOD 

MDA needs to motivate his players and get them ready to play some damn basketball, what the hell is he doing during practice with the team?

Last edited:
They should cut DJO. Never understood why they signed him in the first place when pietrus, barbosa, etc were available :smh:

They should cut DJO. Never understood why they signed him in the first place when pietrus, barbosa, etc were available :smh:

Project.. DJO at 55 was a good pick / trade.. As was Sacre at 60..

But let DJO develop...

Cut Clark.. Now if you want someone who will produce almost nothing, now or in the future.. It is Earl Clark...

Maybe the same could be said for DJO, but DJO has potential.. As does Sacre.

You go with Delonte.... And you see how he is from now until February.... If he ***** up... Cut him, and look for a PG on the trading block.

Say Delonte is a good fit. Which I think he is.

You have Morris, Blake, Duhon, Ebanks that's about $9 million right there.. You use it to go after SF's... Easiest choice is the Wizards and Trevor Ariza..

Ariza will not decline a $7mil Player option.. Ebanks, Morris both expire this year that's $2mil saved on next years cap... Duhon is only $1.5mil guaranteed.. And Blake is contract year next year...

It allows them to move up some cap space a year, and be in the same predicament. And at $4mil expiring next year, you can get a SOLID bench player, and not have it hurt the huge cap space they have to resign Wall and put a big name with Wall, Beal & Nene.. Whereas Ariza trade would eat up 12% of the cap in the return that you get. And with Nene and then Wall getting a Max.. You're pretty much at a tipping point of the team you can construct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom